help. I'm on globe prepaid sim card. Laging lumalabas yung blackberry logo sa top right ng screen kahit hndi ako naka wifi at kapag may regular load nakakain lagi. This only happen after i updated to 10.1 . What to do?

Posted via CB10
    You need to turn off your data.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 01:04 PM
    help. I'm on globe prepaid sim card. Laging lumalabas yung blackberry logo sa top right ng screen kahit hndi ako naka wifi at kapag may regular load nakakain lagi. This only happen after i updated to 10.1 . What to do?

Posted via CB10
    Aside from turning off your data, you can try to look for your APN and edit it. Its possible that it is set to connect to globe. Just make that empty.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:16 PM
    Guys,

Q10 is about to be released in PH. Where will the launch be held? I want to attend the event :3

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:18 PM
    Guys,

Q10 is about to be released in PH. Where will the launch be held? I want to attend the event :3

Posted via CB10
    I saw the globe site with prices, haven't checked Kimstore or Widget yet. Do they have lower price?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:10 PM
    You guys should try out Skooday. It's free in BlackBerry world. Like a songza app, but it works in the Philippines as well - you could stream songs and save songs to your playlist. Just check it out guys

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-29-13 09:50 PM
    Here's a sample screenshot:

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000336.png

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-29-13 09:53 PM
    You guys should try out Skooday. It's free in BlackBerry world. Like a songza app, but it works in the Philippines as well - you could stream songs and save songs to your playlist. Just check it out guys

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    When you say saving songs, is it free?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:01 PM
    When you say saving songs, is it free?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. I meant that you could save songs on your online playlist, but to download them, you have to purchase the song. Basically it's like grooveshark wherein you could stream music. should have been more clear with that, my apologies. anyway, the dev is very excited about the app, that's why he made it free. I'm even helping out in the design of the app as well try it out

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-29-13 11:07 PM
    Nope. I meant that you could save songs on your online playlist, but to download them, you have to purchase the song. Basically it's like grooveshark wherein you could stream music. should have been more clear with that, my apologies. anyway, the dev is very excited about the app, that's why he made it free. I'm even helping out in the design of the app as well try it out

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    No worries.. thanks for this... I already download it the moment I saw your post.. and yep it's really good

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    05-30-13 12:32 AM
    No worries.. thanks for this... I already download it the moment I saw your post.. and yep it's really good

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!! Please help out in spreading the word, we're trying to get a bigger subscriber base for this app.

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-30-13 12:55 AM

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    I looooove it!! Cool app! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 01:18 AM
    I looooove it!! Cool app! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Leave a review on BlackBerry world as well please it would really help out the developer. search the cb forums for "Skooday is free now" - you could talk directly to the dev there, he really loves advice and comments on his app

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-30-13 01:28 AM
    Leave a review on BlackBerry world as well please it would really help out the developer. search the cb forums for "Skooday is free now" - you could talk directly to the dev there, he really loves advice and comments on his app

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    I left a comment and rate it too

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    05-30-13 02:09 AM
    I left a comment and rate it too

Posted via CB10
    Thanks very much!!

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-30-13 02:13 AM
    Thanks!! Please help out in spreading the word, we're trying to get a bigger subscriber base for this app.

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    It's on the trending app already and the reviews are all five stars
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000189.png

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 02:30 AM
    Guys,

Posted via CB10
    The launching of Z10 held on The Fort at Tent something. Maybe launching of Q10 will held on the same place.

Posted via CB10 | Keep Moving
    05-30-13 02:47 AM
    The launching of Z10 held on The Fort at Tent something. Maybe launching of Q10 will held on the same place.

Hi Ian! I like your blog.. i always visit it to get updates about BlackBerry.. keep it up!

Posted via CB10
    iansantos17 likes this.
    05-30-13 03:08 AM
    Hi Ian! I like your blog.. i always visit it to get updates about BlackBerry.. keep it up!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

05-30-13 03:12 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    05-30-13 06:26 AM
    Any Smart Subs here? I got my Z10 from Smart with their 1800 All-in Plan and got confused with the way i am being billed. My cut-off is every 26th (May 26th start date) but i joined the service on the 21st (May 21). I got my first month charge worth P17++ for 5days of usage which is odd but i am thinking that it maybe due to my subscription to their unli data etc which will end on June 21st. My question is, if i dont subscribe for any service by the end of my unli data(June 21) and wait til my next cut off before i subscribe (June 27), will i still be charged P1800 for June (technically for June 21 to June 26 usage)?

(Dont know if it's proper to seek opinion here or wait til my bill is reflected in their system.

Thanks in advance.

By the way i soo love my Z10 although i am unsure if my battery is behaving just fine or not. I experienced battery drain from 44% to 27% for an hour with 3g on and while browsing the web. I also have 2 emails activated (company and personal emails).
    05-30-13 08:47 AM

won't there be any formal announcements regarding this event? I hope they spread the news if it's going to have an event.

May i ask for your blog site. I read that you're doing updates about blackberry

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 05:27 PM
    @yobil

I'm also experiencing fast battery drain when on 3G. About three hours before if completely empties. With my 9860 before, that never happened.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 05:51 PM
    won't there be any formal announcements regarding this event? I hope they spread the news if it's going to have an event.

May i ask for your blog site. I read that you're doing updates about blackberry

Posted via CB10
    I don't know who is in charge on this. No idea.

05-31-13 04:31 AM
    @onggp are u with Globe too? So battery drain in that mark is just normal when we are on 3g or H+ mode?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:20 AM
    I mean smart lol

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:14 AM
9,279 ... 130131132133134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD