Anyone know where I can get a killer windshield or dashboard stand of cars for the Z10 here?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:59 PM
    Anyone know where I can get a killer windshield or dashboard stand of cars for the Z10 here?

Posted via CB10
    Around Glorietta there are several shops with universal mounts. Just stroll and ask

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 07:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Silicon valley in Glorietta 2 has a wind shield stand. Bought mine there.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 08:46 PM
    Hi guys kinda ot. I was wondering how do you know if an accessory lets say a blackberry charger is original or not?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 09:26 PM
    Hi guys kinda ot. I was wondering how do you know if an accessory lets say a blackberry charger is original or not?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    It should have the BB logo on the box. If you're not sure then you can check cB shop and note all chargers hehe.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:09 AM

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    When you plug it in, wait for a few seconds. Run in the opposite direction if you see a little spark quickly accompanied by a cute little smoke mushroom cloud.

Preferably, run towards the shop you bought the charger from.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:50 PM
    Silicon valley in Glorietta 2 has a wind shield stand. Bought mine there.

Posted via CB10
    You, sir, hereby deserve the "Perfect Answer" award. Don't worry PH_BB you'll get a runner up one.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:55 PM
    You, sir, hereby deserve the "Perfect Answer" award. Don't worry PH_BB you'll get a runner up one.

Posted via CB10
    Oh were handing out awards now?? Hahaha. Since when? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 06:12 PM
    It should have the BB logo on the box. If you're not sure then you can check cB shop and note all chargers hehe.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the reply. Yes it has a blackberry logo on the box. I guess thisis legit then.

When you plug it in, wait for a few seconds. Run in the opposite direction if you see a little spark quickly accompanied by a cute little smoke mushroom cloud.

Preferably, run towards the shop you bought the charger from.

Posted via CB10
    Nope no sparks. Also the one posted by PH_BB is easier to do. Your way is exhausting. I had to run back to my z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:37 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes it has a blackberry logo on the box. I guess thisis legit then.

Nope no sparks. Also the one posted by PH_BB is easier to do. Your way is exhausting. I had to run back to my z10.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. What is happening to this thread!? Haha

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 05:45 AM
    I can answer questions faster on BBm or join the groups. Limited slots remaining.

24EA5532

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 05:53 AM
    add me sa bbm group although I may leave if it drains my battery haha I haven't tried bbm groups yet. pin:24ed4bee

btw I had Friday night out with my friends and during dinner we used my globe 4g, 4 or 5 of them are connected to me via mobile hotspot and it was still super fast! i can also use my phone normally maybe except for calls haven't tried that, but internet, sms, etc worked great while i'm being a hotspot at the same time.
    04-20-13 08:08 AM
    globe's delayed in letting new customers enroll their online accounts in globe.com.ph website. they said try again in 4/17. now the site says try again in the coming weeks cos they're building a better "my account" for new customers. uh. okay.
    04-20-13 08:12 AM
    add me sa bbm group although I may leave if it drains my battery haha I haven't tried bbm groups yet. pin:24ed4bee

btw I had Friday night out with my friends and during dinner we used my globe 4g, 4 or 5 of them are connected to me via mobile hotspot and it was still super fast! i can also use my phone normally maybe except for calls haven't tried that, but internet, sms, etc worked great while i'm being a hotspot at the same time.
    Tried that with calls. Still fluid.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:26 AM
    Globe user here 'sup? though not playing with a z10 instead have a 9220 )
    04-20-13 11:19 AM
    Globe user here 'sup? though not playing with a z10 instead have a 9220 )
    Yo. You planning to upgrade? Swabe ng z10

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:55 PM
    Is BlackBerry World working for everybody? Mine hasn't for the past couple says. It just shows the circling loading icon..

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 10:03 PM
    If your BB world isn't working. Open the Games app, click the Games Tab, then the 3 dots which will allow you to enter BB World. After that your BB World should be working fine.

Thanks.
    Devil likes this.
    04-20-13 10:16 PM
    If your BB world isn't working. Open the Games app, click the Games Tab, then the 3 dots which will allow you to enter BB World. After that your BB World should be working fine.

Thanks.
    That's awesome! That trick worked! Thanks man!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 12:02 AM
    But I deleted my games app, world isn't working for me either
    04-21-13 11:00 AM
    Oh wait it wasn't deleted yay thanks
    04-21-13 11:04 AM
    Yo. You planning to upgrade? Swabe ng z10

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha as of the moment I can't, need to wait for my contract with globe to end (saka how I would get rid of my iphone 3g and s2 in the most productive way) and yes more than swabe ang Z10 those dual core Krait proc and 2 gb ram is more than enough to do anything you want
    04-21-13 11:06 AM
    BBM Groups doesn't really drain your battery, even with all the notifications, though I suggest na i-turn off mo yung notifications so that you wouldn't be really bothered by constant led blinking and ringtone notification
    04-21-13 11:10 AM
    Hahaha as of the moment I can't, need to wait for my contract with globe to end (saka how I would get rid of my iphone 3g and s2 in the most productive way) and yes more than swabe ang Z10 those dual core Krait proc and 2 gb ram is more than enough to do anything you want
    Sell off apple and droid. Buy zed10 slap your sim to it. Smile.

Haha

Posted via CB10
    BBUser9220 likes this.
    04-21-13 06:05 PM
    Sell off apple and droid. Buy zed10 slap your sim to it. Smile.

Haha

Posted via CB10
    +1

Previous iPhone user here. I like the messaging better here on z10 than the iPhone. I can't say much about android because I never owned one. Nothing convinced me to try an android phone yet.

Posted via CB10
    PH_BB likes this.
    04-21-13 10:34 PM
9,279 ... 114115116117118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD