Whoosh!! Get your LTE's activated now . I'm afraid STL100-1 owners will drool as well haha

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000207.png

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB App
    spegmaton2184 and onggp like this.
    04-09-13 07:12 PM
    We already have the bundle. Lol. But one more battery I think is needed.

Posted via CB10
    How much is the bundle?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:17 PM
    Nice. That's good performance already. I can only go 8 hours max on mine.

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    Im afraid that its just an isolated case haha. Will monitor it for a few more days.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:19 PM
    Yeah!! Speedtest doesn't have an app yet for bb10. Did you side load that? I used the built in browser to test. Maybe you can post the link where you got the app.

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000313.png
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000307.png

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:22 PM
    @f0xg3 how did you install speedtest.net app on your z10? Did you side load it? Can can you share the link? thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    where did you buy your bundle?
    04-09-13 07:40 PM
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...SN6K_-5_toGptw

Here try this.

04-09-13 08:57 PM
    Good for you. Most of us get around 5-6-7 hours battery life.

I'll be getting another extra battery. lol
    You should probably wait for 10.1 before getting extra batteries.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:47 PM
    I want to side load apps but when I get to it I feel lazy already haha
    04-10-13 01:13 AM
    You should probably wait for 10.1 before getting extra batteries.

Posted via CB10
    Well 10.1 looks like it's still end of April early June for globe so in the mean time we already have spares. Besides spares are always good. And they reduce overall cycles so it's still a good purchase.

Locally batteries are selling for 1250 while bundles are for 1990

04-10-13 01:33 AM
    Well 10.1 looks like it's still end of April early June for globe so in the mean time we already have spares. Besides spares are always good. And they reduce overall cycles so it's still a good purchase.

Locally batteries are selling for 1250 while bundles are for 1990

Where to buy bundles locally?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:26 AM
    sideloaded 4pics1word. yay!
    04-10-13 02:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Where did you buy the bundle?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:57 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm loving my Z10 however I would just like to ask for help... I got mine from Globe and I have the STL100-2 which is supposed to be the LTE version however I don't get an LTE signal even if I am in the middle of Makati CBD and my officemate has an iPhone 5 from Globe also which is connected to LTE...

I tried replacing my SIM to a nano 4G sim and still no LTE signal only 3G and 2G. When I try to set Network Mode to 4G&3G or 4G&3G&2G and do a manual Network Scan I get the error "Network is not compatible" and the signal becomes SOS. But when a set to 3G&2G or 3G or 2G everything works fine.. I tried calling the hotline and they said all are working on their and and im registered and allowed to access LTE. Is it possible that my Z10 is faulty?

I love my Z10 but this LTE network hassle is driving me crazy. I have been trying to resolve this for a week now. I hope someone can help me.. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    04-10-13 08:17 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm loving my Z10 however I would just like to ask for help... I got mine from Globe and I have the STL100-2 which is supposed to be the LTE version however I don't get an LTE signal even if I am in the middle of Makati CBD and my officemate has an iPhone 5 from Globe also which is connected to LTE...

I tried replacing my SIM to a nano 4G sim and still no LTE signal only 3G and 2G. When I try to set Network Mode to 4G&3G or 4G&3G&2G and do a manual Network Scan I get the error "Network is not compatible" and the signal becomes SOS. But when a set to 3G&2G or 3G or 2G everything works fine.. I tried calling the hotline and they said all are working on their and and im registered and allowed to access LTE. Is it possible that my Z10 is faulty?

I love my Z10 but this LTE network hassle is driving me crazy. I have been trying to resolve this for a week now. I hope someone can help me.. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Call globe. Have it serviced. It will be activated eventually.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:40 AM
    Call globe. Have it serviced. It will be activated eventually.

Posted via CB10
    After they gave me the sim, do i still have to ask them to activate the 4G or its automatic that they'll activate it?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:57 AM
    After they gave me the sim, do i still have to ask them to activate the 4G or its automatic that they'll activate it?

Posted via CB10
    You still need to call them. Tell them to activate LTE. They will give you a ticket number and you will be informed once it is serviced.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 11:22 AM
    Good for you. Most of us get around 5-6-7 hours battery life.

I'll be getting another extra battery. lol
    I guess I'm lucky on my z10. On heavy use, it can last from 7 to 9 hours. On moderate use, it can last up to 15 hours. Settings: brightness is 75%, no vibration alert, every alerts on tones except bbm that is on led notif. Data service always on although my signal is fixed on 3g. I'm a heavy texter & on bbm, moderate calls. For contacts that I'm always have conversation with, I personalized their alert tone, something shorter than the default tone. All my notifications are on with 2 emails that are very active, twitter account, fb account, etc. I'm really surprise with my battery's performance & its my main phone now coming from an iPhone 5 which is now my backup/other number. 😊
    04-10-13 11:58 AM
    I guess I'm lucky on my z10. On heavy use, it can last from 7 to 9 hours. On moderate use, it can last up to 15 hours. Settings: brightness is 75%, no vibration alert, every alerts on tones except bbm that is on led notif. Data service always on although my signal is fixed on 3g. I'm a heavy texter & on bbm, moderate calls. For contacts that I'm always have conversation with, I personalized their alert tone, something shorter than the default tone. All my notifications are on with 2 emails that are very active, twitter account, fb account, etc. I'm really surprise with my battery's performance & its my main phone now coming from an iPhone 5 which is now my backup/other number. ��
    Wow good for you. Most of us get around 5-6 hours hehe.

Settings:

35% brightness. No audible except for SMS and CALLS. BBM is LED.

Emails - 2. Eas and gmail. Eas receives around 100-150 emails a day (sometimes more).

Nonstop BBM user. 60minute of calls or more per day.

That's my regular usage. And the phone doesn't reach 9 hours on me. Signal on 3G only. It lasts longer if I manually set it to 2G.

Where did you get the phone?
    04-10-13 12:57 PM
    I guess I'm lucky on my z10. On heavy use, it can last from 7 to 9 hours. On moderate use, it can last up to 15 hours. Settings: brightness is 75%, no vibration alert, every alerts on tones except bbm that is on led notif. Data service always on although my signal is fixed on 3g. I'm a heavy texter & on bbm, moderate calls. For contacts that I'm always have conversation with, I personalized their alert tone, something shorter than the default tone. All my notifications are on with 2 emails that are very active, twitter account, fb account, etc. I'm really surprise with my battery's performance & its my main phone now coming from an iPhone 5 which is now my backup/other number. 😊
    Wow that's very good for you. Glad to see there are some lucky ones. Which are are you using the phone. We have a theory that network signals affect the overall battery life of the z10 but that doesn't seem to be the case for you. Did it come from globe?

04-10-13 05:47 PM
    @PH_BB hi and thanks for the reply. I did call Globe and they already gave me a ticket. They informed me that LTE is already activated in my account and I also received a text that says my ticket is resolved but I still can't get an LTE signal. Does it take a few more days before I can get an LTE signal?

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:47 PM
    You have to be in an area with LTE (e.g Makati or Ortigas). I am enjoying the service right after I was informed.

You can also restart your phone first.

04-10-13 07:57 PM
    Yes am currently in makati and my officemates own an iPhone 5 also with globe and they are able to get an LTE signal so I think signal is not the problem...

I also did the restart. I actually restart almost every hour hoping that I get an LTE signal.

Thanks for all the replies i really appreciate it!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:06 PM
    Yes am currently in makati and my officemates own an iPhone 5 also with globe and they are able to get an LTE signal so I think signal is not the problem...

I also did the restart. I actually restart almost every hour hoping that I get an LTE signal.

Thanks for all the replies i really appreciate it!

Posted via CB10
    I waited for about 28 hours before I first experienced the 4G signal on my Z10. Just you wait buddy and be calm.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:40 PM
    I guess I'll just have to wait. But I have been waiting for a week now. Must. Have. More. Patience.

Haha! Thank you all!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:46 PM
9,279 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD