Loyalty department! Nahigh blood ako sakanila! Anyway the z10 was worth it!

Posted via CB10
    I agree, high blood sa loyalty. I have yet to see my z10 next week.
    04-05-13 04:00 AM
    so I applied online, talked to divine, all was well except that she wants my bill to be delivered to HR instead of my office because my COE is addressed to the HR. hello, HR doesn't deliver bills to people. I don't work for the HR they should not deliver it there. she just advised me to call 211 to change the billing address once my line is activated. pft.
    04-05-13 06:46 AM
    so I applied online, talked to divine, all was well except that she wants my bill to be delivered to HR instead of my office because my COE is addressed to the HR. hello, HR doesn't deliver bills to people. I don't work for the HR they should not deliver it there. she just advised me to call 211 to change the billing address once my line is activated. pft.
    I think they can't change it until its activated. Same case as the plan given to me, they got it wrong the 1st time they encoded it. Have to wait 4 days after activation until they were able to change it.
    04-05-13 06:55 AM
    May mga ganito pala na pangyayari! Kakabalik ko lang kasi dito sa CB so ngayon lang ako nakakabackread. Baka di ko rin makuha ang unit ko sa april12 ah! Ask ko lang sino ang tinawagan mo, yung hotline ng globe mismo? Iniisip ko kasi kung yun ang kukulitin ko or yung branch kung san ko mapipick-up yung unit ko.
    Yun branch ba na sinasabi mo is yung sa Mandaluyong tower 2? Just stick to what you told them if it's for pick on April 12 kasi, I tried to have mine re-scheduled pero ilang days na not yet updated parin.

Pero if you just want to make sure, I suggest that you just call them kasi most ng GBC na napuntahan ko, won't answer for queries about online application, it's a different system daw kasi.
    04-05-13 07:40 AM
    i asked the Globe Powerplant CSR, she said they dont have it yet. is it the 128k sim?
    Market Market GBC still has stocks. I got my unit last night with the 128K LTE sim.
    PH_BB likes this.
    04-05-13 07:49 AM
    Market Market GBC still has stocks. I got my unit last night with the 128K LTE sim.
    This is where I got mine. Market2. The best GLOBE customer service branch
    Last edited by PH_BB; 04-05-13 at 08:08 AM.
    04-05-13 07:51 AM
    Hi,
    How was the approval period if you apply online? My colleagues here saying that you can have a unit(if there is a stock available) and get your line approved in just an hour if you chose credit card autodebit, if you walkin to a GBC.
    Via online, your application can be approved the next day upon verification of your submitted requirements (verification will be thru calls). But based from what I experienced the stocks for online application are very limited. They will tell you they will call you once they receive new stocks. So I scheduled mine to a date later than what they suggested (they suggested April 2) but when I tried to re-schedule it to an earlier date they won't update my status. I even have direct contact with the agent who processed my application. As I called csr, the status of my unit as of April 1 is 'out of stock'.

So I applied to a GBC in Market Market, in just less than an hour I got my unit. I just cancelled my online application earlier today
    04-05-13 07:58 AM
    This is where I got mine. Market2. The best GLOBE customer service branch
    What?? Why doesn't globe powerplant know about the LTE micro sim?? Geeezz.. so it needs to have that "4G LTE" sign.. pfft.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:28 AM
    Just get it there man. Lapit lang naman
    04-05-13 08:39 AM
    Via online, your application can be approved the next day upon verification of your submitted requirements (verification will be thru calls). But based from what I experienced the stocks for online application are very limited. They will tell you they will call you once they receive new stocks. So I scheduled mine to a date later than what they suggested (they suggested April 2) but when I tried to re-schedule it to an earlier date they won't update my status. I even have direct contact with the agent who processed my application. As I called csr, the status of my unit as of April 1 is 'out of stock'.

So I applied to a GBC in Market Market, in just less than an hour I got my unit. I just cancelled my online application earlier today
    Is this a new application? Are you a current globe postpaid subscriber? I am planning to go there tomorrow to check, most of the posts here seem to have the Market Market GBC ideal in terms of service and results (approvals). If this is my first time to apply, what do I need to bring? Above average salary is out of the question, however I don't have a credit card. Would a COE and payslip work out fine and just as fast in terms of being approved? I applied online 3 weeks ago but have had no feedback since.

Also, how much is the cashout for 1799php on a 24 month contract when applying personally? I understand you have to pay 6599php if you applied and got approved thru their online facility.
    Last edited by snihed; 04-05-13 at 12:10 PM.
    04-05-13 11:57 AM
    Onggp,

Either globe is pushing for the 999 unlisurf for the z10 units or they don't know cr@p on what will and won't work with the z10.

I'm on bbmax 599 postpaid since day one of my z10 and haven't encountered any issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:52 PM
    Is this a new application? Are you a current globe postpaid subscriber? I am planning to go there tomorrow to check, most of the posts here seem to have the Market Market GBC ideal in terms of service and results (approvals). If this is my first time to apply, what do I need to bring? Above average salary is out of the question, however I don't have a credit card. Would a COE and payslip work out fine and just as fast in terms of being approved? I applied online 3 weeks ago but have had no feedback since.

Also, how much is the cashout for 1799php on a 24 month contract when applying personally? I understand you have to pay 6599php if you applied and got approved thru their online facility.
    I'm a prepaid subscriber. It's a new application. Just check their website for the requirements, first will be the i.d.(I brought my passport), then a document that will have your name and your address (I used the smartbro billing statement, my sister had a bank statement printed), lastly the proof of income ( i will be graduating this april so I don't have this yet so I opted to pay 6 months in advance).

I applied for the Plan 999 so here's what I paid:

16,300 cash out (via online its only 13,100)
    5994 (6 months advance)
    999 (1 month deposit)

TOTAL = 23,293

I don't know about the Plan 1799 though.

They're not that strict because they even called my mom in the province to verify my address and I didn't know my mom told him that I wasn't employed yet, but still they approved my application.
    04-06-13 12:15 AM
    Onggp,

Either globe is pushing for the 999 unlisurf for the z10 units or they don't know cr@p on what will and won't work with the z10.

I'm on bbmax 599 postpaid since day one of my z10 and haven't encountered any issues.

Posted via CB10
    I talked to CSR regarding this since the plan given to me is still bbmax. She said I will be charged on top of the bbmax every time I use my z10 for surfing so I better change my plan to unlisurf once I pick up my phone.
    Last edited by blu4; 04-06-13 at 12:36 AM.
    04-06-13 12:18 AM
    cashouts on GBC are same as online, except for plan 999 which is P16,300 compared to P13,100(online/hotline(211).

04-06-13 01:36 AM
    cashouts on GBC are same as online, except for plan 999 which is P16,300 compared to P13,100(online/hotline(211).
    Thanks for the info guys. Do you know until what time the market market branch is open on sat-sun?
    04-06-13 03:33 AM
    Thanks for the info guys. Do you know until what time the market market branch is open on sat-sun?
    I think gbc's open the same with the mall they're in. Try researching market market's opening and closing time.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 03:57 AM
    Great. I might drop there later. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks.
    04-06-13 04:14 AM
    Great. I might drop there later. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks.
    Update us! Its nice to know more bb users from ph.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 05:01 AM
    Haha this thread has so much posts already!

I remember i brought a z10 with me to the phil last feb and not a single data plan worked.

Brought the phone to globe to try to work something out but they have no clue what kind of phone I am holding. They told me any blackberry plan should work despite me saying to them that this z10 does not use BIS.

Oh well I couldn't use the phone for a month lol. But i guess now they understand what i was talking about before.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 05:27 AM
    Market2 is standard - 10am to 10pm
    04-06-13 06:25 AM
    Market2 is standard - 10am to 10pm
    On Weekdays it's 10am to 9pm. I went there last Thursday and GBC was already closed 10 minutes before 9pm.
    I'm not sure for Weekends though.
    04-06-13 08:04 AM
    On Weekdays it's 10am to 9pm. I went there last Thursday and GBC was already closed 10 minutes before 9pm.
    I'm not sure for Weekends though.
    Yep. Hehe that was what I meant about standard. Isn't all malls around 9pm during weekdays? and longer on weekends?

Anyway you're right about that.
    04-06-13 08:12 AM
    hope they do have LTE models so i can stay with smart. Globe in parts in tagaytay has the worst 3G. i was only getting edge
    04-06-13 08:16 AM
    Yep. Hehe that was what I meant about standard. Isn't all malls around 9pm during weekdays? and longer on weekends?

Anyway you're right about that.
    Hehe. Okay. I didn't know. I live here in the province and mall hours is 10am-8pm standard. Hehe.
    04-06-13 08:47 AM
    For those Globe new lpostpaid subscriber, how long did it take for your sim to get activated? I've back read and last March others took almost a week to get their sims activated.

Any experience, suggestions for faster activation? tia
    04-06-13 08:57 AM
9,279 ... 104105106107108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD