Mobile Hotspot is working on 1371. Battery life? Much better. This is my second leaked installed, this one is the best. Android apps are smooth. But BBM beta is a bit laggy.

No major issue/s so far. If you want to install this link, you will encounter restoring BBM. Restoring your backup data files via link is working also.

Posted via CB10 | Keep Moving
    08-26-13 06:42 AM
    Mobile Hotspot is working on 1371. Battery life? Much better. This is my second leaked installed, this one is the best. Android apps are smooth. But BBM beta is a bit laggy.

No major issue/s so far. If you want to install this link, you will encounter restoring BBM. Restoring your backup data files via link is working also.

Hot spot had always been there, I guess

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:30 AM
    Hot spot had always been there, I guess

Posted via CB10
    On 1047? Yes its there, you can hotspot after a fresh restart.. then turn it off.. then try turning it on again.. it has bugs on that build..

Posted via CB10
    CpE CKS likes this.
    08-26-13 08:30 AM

Bbm beta with channels has always been laggy / buggy. Hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 10:09 AM
    Wow Z10 for 17,500? That surely doesn't have an official BlackBerry warranty. And we all know how difficult it is to repair a non-warrantied BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Why? So they will not repair it even if you will pay for the repairs?

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    08-26-13 09:37 PM
    Why? So they will not repair it even if you will pay for the repairs?

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    Shop warranty.. they would try to repair it.. i just don't know where they would send it for repairs..

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 09:39 PM
    Bbm beta with channels has always been laggy / buggy. Hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    I expect the bugs, but the laggy thing, is worst on .1371. Haha.
    08-26-13 09:52 PM
    @erniel

Yes, they will not accept units not covered by an official BlackBerry Philippines warranty. Unlike Nokia or Sony Ericsson service centers where you usually pay a labor fee, Blackberry service centers only cater to units with official BlackBerry Philippines warranty (sorry for the redundancy). Your only resort would be Greenhills.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:09 PM
    @erniel

Yes, they will not accept units not covered by an official BlackBerry Philippines warranty. Unlike Nokia or Sony Ericsson service centers where you usually pay a labor fee, Blackberry service centers only cater to units with official BlackBerry Philippines warranty (sorry for the redundancy). Your only resort would be Greenhills.

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure? I mean what if I just wanted my phone repaired? And wanted to pay the cost? Because if the service center only caters to legit units and do not repair other units that have willing to pay customers for repairs that would be an awful business. It just doesn't make sense for them not to. The warranty thing is justified but the paid repair? Not so much. (wanted to bring in my grey market pb too)

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 07:43 PM
    Are you sure? I mean what if I just wanted my phone repaired? And wanted to pay the cost? Because if the service center only caters to legit units and do not repair other units that have willing to pay customers for repairs that would be an awful business. It just doesn't make sense for them not to. The warranty thing is justified but the paid repair? Not so much. (wanted to bring in my grey market pb too)

Posted via CB10
    Reason being is that the serviceability of the unit is not happening here, but in the nearest country that has legitimate BlackBerry service center shops (which is in Singapore). Only establishments with formal tie-ups with BlackBerry (so far only the carriers here in the Philippines and the BlackBerry outlets) can afford to ship the units for repairs, without any additional cost to you. That's the business model so far, so the buyers from non-Blackberry affiliated outlets should "deal with it".

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by peter_betos; 08-28-13 at 02:39 AM.
    08-28-13 02:27 AM
    @serahjessa

Yes I'm pretty sure because I once brought my Torch 9860 there for repair (from Optus Australia) and they told me they only accepted philippine warrantied units.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 06:11 AM
    @peter_betos

Yes, you're absolutely right.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 06:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly. I think BlackBerry needs to fix this stupid **** first before trying to take on the world.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 08:18 AM
    Globe postpaid Q10 users what OS are you on? I am still not getting the new OS update.

Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.2342

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 10:55 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000002.png

With the software release!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 07:47 PM
    Reason being is that the serviceability of the unit is not happening here, but in the nearest country that has legitimate BlackBerry service center shops (which is in Singapore). Only establishments with formal tie-ups with BlackBerry (so far only the carriers here in the Philippines and the BlackBerry outlets) can afford to ship the units for repairs, without any additional cost to you. That's the business model so far, so the buyers from non-Blackberry affiliated outlets should "deal with it".

Posted via CB10
    Sigh but it's still an awful business strategy. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 08:25 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000002.png 
Views:	851 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	196701

With the software release!

Posted via CB10
    How's the new leak? You running on Globe/Smart/Sun? Downloading still and will run it later. Will post feedbacks here.
    08-28-13 08:47 PM
    How's the new leak? You running on Globe/Smart/Sun? Downloading still and will run it later. Will post feedbacks here.
    Been running since 7am, well the weather app is now working, mobile hotspot too. Sideloaded the unlocked android runtime and candy crush plays well. Have yet to tinker the phone though..

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 11:50 PM
    What happens to our beloved devices when BlackBerry is separated into software and hardware?

If you're not using BlackBerry now, what phone would you be using?

Just some random questions.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:04 AM
    What happens to our beloved devices when BlackBerry is separated into software and hardware?

Posted via CB10
    Nothing will happen. If it doss go south your phones will fetch insane amounts of money in the next 15 years for being a marvel in technology too ahead of its time. Like the Concorde.

Posted via CB10
    CpE CKS likes this.
    08-29-13 06:45 AM
    Hi guys! I created a BBM channel for us Filipinos. Come and join us. Spread the word. Pin:C00124306
    08-29-13 10:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    It won't magically stop functioning that's for sure.

I think since many analysts prefer or predict the survival of the software side of the company most of the important thing like bbm and BlackBerry world would still be usable albeit they would eventually be shut off. Bbm might grow bigger than BlackBerry itself but that remains to be seen. If prices go down because BlackBerry holds a firesale then I'm going to horde a few units.

This is all of course assuming the worst ie complete separation which in my opinion isn't something being looked at. Going private and then continuing the transition plan is the best bet. Have you seen the insane price of a z10 now?

Posted via CB10
    CpE CKS likes this.
    08-29-13 02:50 PM
    Wifi calling is calling via wifi

I simply love BlackBerry Q10 :-)
    08-29-13 05:26 PM
    Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047

I simply love BlackBerry Q10 :-)
    08-29-13 05:33 PM
    @serahjessa

I'll buy a 9900 in case BlackBerry goes down. It's the most beautiful BlackBerry in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:18 PM
9,279 ... 165166167168169 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD