I havent checked mobile 1, will drop by when free.

New 10.2 leak is sweet. Had no problems restoring it just took ma almost 2 hrs to restore. And its an autoloader

Posted via CB10
    Good for you after I restored mine.. my contacts got left our. Buti na lang may intouchapp. BlackBerry shud fix bb10 contacts.. daming porblema

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:51 PM
    Anyone here on 10.2 having signal locking problems?

mine is set to automatic but is having a darn difficult time locking a signal. Lol.

Also it sometimes adjusts itself to manual then becomes grayed out. This is the only gripe I'm having but I don't think it's a deal breaker. Will report after a week else I'll be going back to MR

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:59 PM

mine is set to automatic but is having a darn difficult time locking a signal. Lol.

Also it sometimes adjusts itself to manual then becomes grayed out. This is the only gripe I'm having but I don't think it's a deal breaker. Will report after a week else I'll be going back to MR

Posted via CB10
    What specific 10.2 are you referring to? Depending on your preference, try setting it to just 3G or 2G, this is better than having the phone find the best signal between different bands. If network selection automatically changes from auto to manual, then most likely you have a corrupt installation and have to reinstall. Try wiping the device after installing a leak for good measure.
    PH_BB likes this.
    08-04-13 10:12 PM
    What specific 10.2 are you referring to? Depending on your preference, try setting it to just 3G or 2G, this is better than having the phone find the best signal between different bands. If network selection automatically changes from auto to manual, then most likely you have a corrupt installation and have to reinstall. Try wiping the device after installing a leak for good measure.
    Latest leak. 1047

I wiped after autoloader. Yeah tried setting to 3G&2G.

Will try reinstall when I find time this week. If I do a back up then reinstall. I can do a restore yes?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:16 PM
    anyone having trouble installing debug token on 10.2.0.1047?
    08-04-13 11:07 PM
    Latest leak. 1047

I wiped after autoloader. Yeah tried setting to 3G&2G.

Will try reinstall when I find time this week. If I do a back up then reinstall. I can do a restore yes?

Posted via CB10
    As far as info concerning the new leak(s), restoration of backups starting from .810 has been resolved and should be a non-issue, at least to my knowledge. I'm not a fan of backups and always start from scratch, it's better imo. I use sms backup for my txts, intouch for contacts. The rest is auto synced as it should be.
    08-04-13 11:29 PM
    anyone having trouble installing debug token on 10.2.0.1047?
    not for me. i think people are having issues with sachesi, darcy's and ddpb, i used the old school chrome extension to install and didn't encounter any problems. 1047's android runtime is more evolved compared to 810 minus the need for a debug token for the latter.
    08-04-13 11:32 PM
    not for me. i think people are having issues with sachesi, darcy's and ddpb, i used the old school chrome extension to install and didn't encounter any problems. 1047's android runtime is more evolved compared to 810 minus the need for a debug token for the latter.
    Alright! i'll try google chrome..

correct me if i'm wrong since I just requested a new token..
    I'll drag first the 2 csj files to register and if it fails like saying 'failure 500 invalid action install_2' i'll try to use chrome extension..
    08-04-13 11:36 PM
    Alright! i'll try google chrome..

correct me if i'm wrong since I just requested a new token..
    I'll drag first the 2 csj files to register and if it fails like saying 'failure 500 invalid action install_2' i'll try to use chrome extension..
    I misunderstood, I thought you were having issues installing the debug on your phone, seems you're still stuck generating the actual token. If you just registered and received the 2 .csj files, make sure that the passpin and passkey you used when requesting the tokens are the same in the a-registertokens.bat (right click then edit). Afterwards, check b-createdebugtoken.bat and make sure you have the same passkey from earlier and have your device PIN correct. Then just double click the latter to generate debugtoken.bar and install using chrome. Once the 30-day period expires, just double click b-createdebugtoken.bat to renew your debug bar, you don't need to request new csj files again.
    08-04-13 11:52 PM
    Good for you after I restored mine.. my contacts got left our. Buti na lang may intouchapp. BlackBerry shud fix bb10 contacts.. daming porblema

Posted via CB10
    Thats wierd. I had no problems restoring mine including contacts, apps and data..

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:56 PM
    Hotspot your LTE. That's what i do, 5-10 mins download only.

Posted via CB10
    I actually tried to download it in my phone but as i click the download button in the download page i always end up in the upload page. Really frustrated with this :/

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:56 PM
    I actually tried to download it in my phone but as i click the download button in the download page i always end up in the upload page. Really frustrated with this :/

Posted via CB10
    Bro i think what he wanted you to do was use your phone as a modem or a wifi router. Dont download direct to you phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:59 PM
    I misunderstood, I thought you were having issues installing the debug on your phone, seems you're still stuck generating the actual token. If you just registered and received the 2 .csj files, make sure that the passpin and passkey you used when requesting the tokens are the same in the a-registertokens.bat (right click then edit). Afterwards, check b-createdebugtoken.bat and make sure you have the same passkey from earlier and have your device PIN correct. Then just double click the latter to generate debugtoken.bar and install using chrome. Once the 30-day period expires, just double click b-createdebugtoken.bat to renew your debug bar, you don't need to request new csj files again.

No! you're right.. cause even I have a new token I'm still having the error "failure 500 invalid action install_2"... chrome extension does it right token installed without an error.. Thanks
    08-05-13 12:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can't use your phone. Megadownload only works on Chrome, IE11 and Opera.

Posted via CB10
    christianZed likes this.
    08-05-13 12:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well to me this has a better signal locking capability than 10.1 MR.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:19 AM
    Can somebody share the latest Instagram .bar? TIA.

Posted via My BlackBerry Q10 - Powered by Globe Telecom Philippines
    http://www.petrasite.asia/2013/06/ho...m-on-your.html

Oil sands Fueled
    08-05-13 02:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    As much as I love this leak, I may revert back to MR due to signal locking issues and hotspot not activating.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:51 AM
    I still haven't received the MR update.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Im on stl 100-1 and i can choose 4g-3g-2g... even if i cant get 4g

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 03:07 AM
    As much as I love this leak, I may revert back to MR due to signal locking issues and hotspot not activating.

Posted via CB10
    Had no problems with hotspot or any signal problems. Im on globe postpaid.. try installing again if you have the time

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 03:10 AM
    Bro i think what he wanted you to do was use your phone as a modem or a wifi router. Dont download direct to you phone.

Posted via CB10
    I did it before he recommended to use my phone as a hotspot

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 04:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    May i know what you are in?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 04:33 AM
    To those updated to 10.2, could you guys confirm of the issue of not having a 2G option? And does InTouch app retains all contact informations especially the contact photo?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 05:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hotspot works nice on mine, maybe bad install?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:08 AM
    To those updated to 10.2, could you guys confirm of the issue of not having a 2G option? And does InTouch app retains all contact informations especially the contact photo?

Posted via CB10
    I have the 2g option in mine.
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000228.png

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:45 AM
9,279 ... 157158159160161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD