When i click on reload nothing happens. Any tips bro

Posted via CB10
    Reloading to default carrier OS thru link is very slow but should work. Make sure your device is plugged to computer, go to pc tab, then reload software. Make sure to also update link to latest version.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 02:50 AM
    Ok. Will do this before i sleep. And does it need to be connected to the internet. Is there an autoloader for the official release.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Carmelo Eleazar; 06-22-13 at 03:49 AM.
    06-22-13 03:23 AM
    How do you turn on the LTE???

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:35 AM
    How do you turn on the LTE???

Posted via CB10
    By reading previous pages.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 04:49 AM
    Anyone seen a white transformer + battery pack out there recently?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 04:57 AM
    Ok. Will do this before i sleep. And does it need to be connected to the internet. Is there an autoloader for the official release.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you need internet to download default Globe OS 10.1.0.273 release 10.1.0.1720.

I'm sure there is an autoloader for this release somewhere in the forums. You can also use sachup. Good luck.
    06-22-13 06:37 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20130699.png
    My Instagram 4.0.1 is now working... and also the last apps on the picture above are all running smoothly... damn loving my Z10 and the new sideload method.

Thanks to xSacha, iansantos, snihed, and to all of you guys on this thread

P.S.

Don't mind viber on my Games folder i just put it there for show hahaha

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 06:57 AM
    @serahjessa

Btw, did you actually see the 4G LTE signal indicator yourself?

Posted via CB10
    Screen shots.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:29 AM
    I just won a yoobao powerbank here in bangkok. Its 13k mah!

Posted via CB10
    Wow. It's huge. Is it working fine with Z10?

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    06-22-13 10:33 AM
    @serahjessa

Ok. I wonder how on earth 4G LTE managed to show on your friend's unit.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 11:10 AM
    Jist finished loading the orig release. Had problems restoring "incompatible device soft ware" any way i can see that the leaked is smoother. This will just have to do and wait for the 10.2 to come out.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:11 PM
    @serahjessa

Ok. I wonder how on earth 4G LTE managed to show on your friend's unit.

Posted via CB10
    As far back as I can remember that is how his indicator would show up. Invariably though leaks and official os would turn it to 4G only so I'm not particularly sure how he got it. Maybe a mix of radio files and core os files?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:30 PM
    Unless he got his device from a foreign carrier, getting that from a Globe-issued STL100-2 is impossible, no matter what leak or mashup he/she loads on that Z10.
    06-23-13 03:36 AM
    Jist finished loading the orig release. Had problems restoring "incompatible device soft ware" any way i can see that the leaked is smoother. This will just have to do and wait for the 10.2 to come out.

Posted via CB10
    Issues established on restore:
    1. You can't (or you'll have issues later on if you can) load a 10.2 backup to a 10.1 backup; same with 10.1 to 10.0**
    2. If "restore all" doesn't work or creates issues, wipe device, then restore starting with media, apps, then lastly settings.
    3. Better not to restore at all for a clean install. Caveat is you'll loose all your customization, sms and phone logs. Email syncs automatically.

**with Darcy's backup tool, you can edit the OS version in the manifest file to make it lower than your current version and thus, allow restore
    06-23-13 03:46 AM
    Anybody using leaked OS from sachibar? I am with smart.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 05:04 AM
    Unless he got his device from a foreign carrier, getting that from a Globe-issued STL100-2 is impossible, no matter what leak or mashup he/she loads on that Z10.
    Most of us got our phones from grey market sources. That was pre launch of the phone on either globe and smart.

Also this isn't particularly correct as I can even get "4G" to show on my phone via the debug screen even though I am on stl 1 although I'm pretty certain that it will be an icon only useless logo.

Lastly I'm pretty sure there is no difference between locally available phones and foreign phones because once you load leaks the difference goes out the window. You are voiding your warranty but that doesn't particularly preclude a particular batch of phones from being "icon" proof.

Thing is a phone downloads it's indicators from the carriers so once you bring a phone abroad for example and stick in a foreign sim (as far as I know globe units aren't sim locked) you will get their particularly identification logos. I.e. Umts gprs edge vs. 4g/3g/2g locally.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 12:33 PM
    Most of us got our phones from grey market sources. That was pre launch of the phone on either globe and smart.

Also this isn't particularly correct as I can even get "4G" to show on my phone via the debug screen even though I am on stl 1 although I'm pretty certain that it will be an icon only useless logo.

Lastly I'm pretty sure there is no difference between locally available phones and foreign phones because once you load leaks the difference goes out the window. You are voiding your warranty but that doesn't particularly preclude a particular batch of phones from being "icon" proof.

Thing is a phone downloads it's indicators from the carriers so once you bring a phone abroad for example and stick in a foreign sim (as far as I know globe units aren't sim locked) you will get their particularly identification logos. I.e. Umts gprs edge vs. 4g/3g/2g locally.

Posted via CB10
    You are right there is no difference between an STL100-2 from Orange Romania and a 100-2 from Globe -- they have the same specs and can run the same OS and radio technology. You want to know the difference? Carrier branding (including network icons). Carrier branding is proprietary and has never been hacked so as to be removed. Take a Globe z10. You can load whatever OS (official, unofficial, hybrid) and you'll get the same splash screen, never fails.

If the phone downloads it's indicators from the carrier, then how did "4G LTE" managed to get on your friends device? Only thing I can think of is he got his phone from the grey market who sourced the phone overseas w/out contract from a carrier that has 4G LTE in its stock network icon set.
    Last edited by snihed; 06-23-13 at 03:04 PM.
    06-23-13 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    No screen shot? Just keep it to yourself )

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you noticed any difference in battery life between the leaked and official OS release?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:57 PM
    2354 leak is alot better than the 273 official release. I can still get 6 to 9 hrs from the 273, its just that i have to keep guru running to monitor the usage and manually change from 2g to 3g if m going to do some surfing
    Push emails and im's work fine on 2g. But i still do keep a charger at home, the car and office and a back up power in the bag just in case. Went back to the 273 to keep the 24month warranty.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:52 AM
    2354 leak is alot better than the 273 official release. I can still get 6 to 9 hrs from the 273, its just that i have to keep guru running to monitor the usage and manually change from 2g to 3g if m going to do some surfing
    Push emails and im's work fine on 2g. But i still do keep a charger at home, the car and office and a back up power in the bag just in case. Went back to the 273 to keep the 24month warranty.

Posted via CB10
    I type fast with my Z10. And 75% of the time, it's a yes/no/ok/go/go eff yourself/done. So, I go into the Text Messages app and start cycling through all the unread texts and pump out the aforementioned responses. My issue is this:

Open John Smith, type ok, hit send, go back, open Mary Smith, andddd stop. It's not loading. This conversation with Mary Smith doesn't load unless the text has been sent. So basically, loading of another text to bang out another "Ok" doesn't happen unless the initial message I sent isn't sent. There's a delay after hitting enter before it shows up in the conversation thread.

Same OS version as you on STL100-1, so just checking if you have this same issue.
    Thanks!
    06-24-13 03:54 AM
    Just tried what u did. And i had no problems. You can say i type pretty fast too.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 04:08 AM
    Have you tried re loading the hub?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 04:09 AM
    You are right there is no difference between an STL100-2 from Orange Romania and a 100-2 from Globe -- they have the same specs and can run the same OS and radio technology. You want to know the difference? Carrier branding (including network icons). Carrier branding is proprietary and has never been hacked so as to be removed. Take a Globe z10. You can load whatever OS (official, unofficial, hybrid) and you'll get the same splash screen, never fails.

If the phone downloads it's indicators from the carrier, then how did "4G LTE" managed to get on your friends device? Only thing I can think of is he got his phone from the grey market who sourced the phone overseas w/out contract from a carrier that has 4G LTE in its stock network icon set.
    Not true. BlackBerry 10 features "ootb" technology or out of the box. If you load a sim card with some carrier branding in it the phone automatically loads that splash screen up. This has been observed countless times over these forms. The exact mechanism is still a huge debate (some say the splash is on the screen, some say the logos are downloaded) but nevertheless this behavior has been seen countless times. Heck I'm a prepaid user using an unlocked phone from South africa's Vodafone I think. But I got the globe branding when 10.1 came out which proves my point.

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-1370072492235.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 05:57 PM
    I type fast with my Z10. And 75% of the time, it's a yes/no/ok/go/go eff yourself/done. So, I go into the Text Messages app and start cycling through all the unread texts and pump out the aforementioned responses. My issue is this:

Open John Smith, type ok, hit send, go back, open Mary Smith, andddd stop. It's not loading. This conversation with Mary Smith doesn't load unless the text has been sent. So basically, loading of another text to bang out another "Ok" doesn't happen unless the initial message I sent isn't sent. There's a delay after hitting enter before it shows up in the conversation thread.

Same OS version as you on STL100-1, so just checking if you have this same issue.
    Thanks!
    This has been noted before by other users abroad too. Not sure if there's a fix as of now. Hopefully later updates resolve this?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 05:59 PM
9,279 ... 142143144145146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD