Hi - I've read a several things in the net regarding USPS First Class Mail Delivery and it appears that the item will be shipped to the local post office. So UPS and USPS deliveries vary?

Posted via CB10
    Ups is a private shipping company while usps is the United States Postal service. That's the difference why. I specifically paid a premium so ups would deliver to door step. I don't trust our local post office.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 07:25 AM
    Last time I had a package in the local post office it took them 2 weeks to sort my mail.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 07:29 AM
    I second you, PhilPost sucks. They have your package sitting 2 weeks before they give you notice it's already for pickup. Then they charge you customs tax on the spot from a non existent matrix sheet. Bastards.

I use to have my Amazon shipments delivered by door but they ditched UPS for priority shipping. It's more convenient to use gcash amex, door to door delivery on cheap prices.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:56 AM
    Ups is a private shipping company while usps is the United States Postal service. That's the difference why. I specifically paid a premium so ups would deliver to door step. I don't trust our local post office.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the inputs Serahjessa.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:21 PM
    After going through your experiences, I will expressively say that this will be my last purchase off shore.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:23 PM
    Any good radio apps you can recommend? I've tried Nobix and Tunein but none of them have rx 93.1 thanks guys

Posted via my sexy Z10. --- want a free music streaming app??? Download Skooday now on BlackBerry world!!
    06-11-13 09:24 PM
    Hi, for blackberry 10 back up and restore question.

If i backup my bb10 phone and then restore it, will it also restore my current configurations? Like FOLDERS, ringtone setting and app settings? And also downloaded installed games?

Another question is,

I have both z10 and q10. But i have one bb ID only. I manage to install all apps on both phone under the same BB ID. But bbm, i cannot use the same ID.

If i restore data to my phone, but upon retoration, i would like to use a new blackberry ID so i can maintain the apps i bought from the of bb ID, but register new one so i can use my bbm under the new ID.

Is these possible? Back up from old blackberry ID so i can back up my purchase apps, then restore the back up but using new ID.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 06:12 PM
    Hi, for blackberry 10 back up and restore question.

If i backup my bb10 phone and then restore it, will it also restore my current configurations? Like FOLDERS, ringtone setting and app settings? And also downloaded installed games?

Another question is,

I have both z10 and q10. But i have one bb ID only. I manage to install all apps on both phone under the same BB ID. But bbm, i cannot use the same ID.

If i restore data to my phone, but upon retoration, i would like to use a new blackberry ID so i can maintain the apps i bought from the of bb ID, but register new one so i can use my bbm under the new ID.

Is these possible? Back up from old blackberry ID so i can back up my purchase apps, then restore the back up but using new ID.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Yes, a backup will restore all the things you said. Not sideloaded apps though.

To answer your second question, you cannot restore to a new BBID. The backup is tied up to the BBID, when you restore, the device needs to have that same BBID logged in to restore. Using a new BBID will start everything fresh.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 06:28 PM
    Yes, a backup will restore all the things you said. Not sideloaded apps though.

To answer your second question, you cannot restore to a new BBID. The backup is tied up to the BBID, when you restore, the device needs to have that same BBID logged in to restore. Using a new BBID will start everything fresh.

Posted via CB10
    Alright. Thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    Mygahhh likes this.
    06-12-13 07:44 PM
    Hey, CB has an device unlocking sale. We can unlock our Z10s from Globe for only $30. Do you think this is a good deal? Will it void the warranty?
    06-12-13 08:07 PM
    Hey, CB has an device unlocking sale. We can unlock our Z10s from Globe for only $30. Do you think this is a good deal? Will it void the warranty?
    You can ask globe rep for that..

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 08:33 PM
    Hello there. Are there any cases and skin protectors for q10 available here in the Philippines?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:40 PM
    You can ask globe rep for that..

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I guess so.
    06-12-13 10:43 PM
    My order of one Gelaskins and one poetic atmosphere case arrived today. But I have to get them at the local post office. I wonder if they're gonna charge me an obscene amount of taxes for them.

P.S. They came separately and I paid 50 pesos for each, so it came out to only a 100 pesos.
    Last edited by onggp; 06-13-13 at 03:10 AM.
    06-12-13 10:45 PM
    When you unlock your Z10 will void your warranty.
    06-12-13 11:49 PM
    When you unlock your Z10 will void your warranty.
    I think that is most likely. Too bad, I hope they offer that discount again after 30 months. :-)
    06-13-13 02:05 AM
    Here's what the Poetic Atmosphere case in white looks like. Also, there's the Gelaskins sticker.
    Attached Thumbnails Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img-20130613-00010.jpg   Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img-20130613-00011.jpg  
    06-13-13 03:02 AM
    Here's what the Poetic Atmosphere case in white looks like. Also, there's the Gelaskins sticker.
    Looks good. How much did the gelaskins sticker cost you? (all in all)

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 03:47 AM
    How do you change the parental controls password??

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:14 AM
    Hey guys. My z 10 stl100-1 and getting not do good battery life 8 hrs tops with light use and on 2g most of the time to save battery. I saw on another thread that you ca. Load a diff radio file and it helps them get 40 to 60 hrs with a single charge. Have anyone tried it? And any links for the file? I wana stop carrying extra batts chargers etc.

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20130654.png

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:30 AM
    @rkdg

The skin itself was $14.95 plus $6 shipping.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:14 AM
    Hey guys. My z 10 stl100-1 and getting not do good battery life 8 hrs tops with light use and on 2g most of the time to save battery. I saw on another thread that you ca. Load a diff radio file and it helps them get 40 to 60 hrs with a single charge. Have anyone tried it? And any links for the file? I wana stop carrying extra batts chargers etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130654.png 
Views:	1244 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	171579

Posted via CB10
    I suffer the same agony however, I can't try Sideloading due to IT restrictions after I included work mode on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:28 AM
    Id like to try loading it my self but... it would be better of i get feedbacks from someone who had done it already and most radio versions i see are for higher versions. Stl 2,3 and 4.. having a Z that would even last for 16 hrs on 3g the whole day would be great, cinsidering being powered by a 1800 bat. Dreaming...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:41 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130654.png 
Views:	1244 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	171579

Posted via CB10
    Uhmmm what are you talking about? 40 to 60 hours on a single charge? Unless that's a solar panel screen or a nokia 3210, you'd be happy to get 8 hours of battery on a smartphone today.

Yes you can load a radio only signed file using sachup/sachibar, the latest version of the software allows you to do this. Use the search function in the forums and look for xsacha's sachup firmware grabber thread and read thread for instructions. For radio files, kris made a specific thread for everything leak and radio only, something like "all encompassing leak thread", look that up too.

Lastly, this process may or may not help you get better battery life but don't expect it to bring you 15 hours of charge (unless you don't use data). If it's really an inconvenience, consider getting a battery bundle from mobile1.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:53 PM
    As far as I know Z10 from Globe isn't sim locked. Have you tries using it with other sims?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:14 PM
9,279 ... 136137138139140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD