Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1720 working fine so far

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:01 PM
    I noticed that when I'm on h+, time remaining on battery guru is 2.5 hrs on full battery. Crazy?!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:51 PM
    Here at mobile 1. They have microfiber pocket for 790 and flip case for 990. I think it's reasonably priced for BlackBerry branded goods.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:54 PM
    I was being sarcastic. Never been capped. Postpaid is not capped. I average 2-3 gigs of usage a day.
    Regardless if you're on postpaid or prepaid. Cap of 800MB is uniform across mobile providers. It is NTC that set that up. Given that you are not capped has something more to do with globe's system, (take note monthly bills are delayed, etc). They are having a hell of a time coping their system with the Business side

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 10:05 PM
    Here at mobile 1. They have microfiber pocket for 790 and flip case for 990. I think it's reasonably priced for BlackBerry branded goods.

Posted via CB10
    Any branch of mobile 1 near Mandaluyong or Makati?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 02:12 AM
    Regardless if you're on postpaid or prepaid. Cap of 800MB is uniform across mobile providers. It is NTC that set that up. Given that you are not capped has something more to do with globe's system, (take note monthly bills are delayed, etc). They are having a hell of a time coping their system with the Business side

Posted via CB10
    I'm not trying to argue but you got your information wrong. True, there must be an NTC regulation on daily usage cap but that 800MB applies only to prepaid (at least for Globe). If it's anything, fair usage kicks in at 1.5gig for postpaid but I never got throtled on bandwidth ever. I know almost everyone of my friends do.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 02:26 AM
    I thought globe is 100-2
    05-26-13 04:04 AM
    What is capped? lol
    Other term for limit

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 04:24 AM
    Everyone, may it be globe or smart users. Where can we get updates regarding blackberry events here in ph? I want to attend one

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 04:28 AM
    Full system of globe is currently on process, migrating to the new system will cause delay of sim activation and statement of account if you are a postpaid subscriber.
    05-26-13 04:29 AM
    yes it is
    05-26-13 04:32 AM
    Yes po

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can use BIS even if you are prepaid subs.
    05-26-13 04:36 AM
    Try going to edsa shang or megamall.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:15 AM
    I'm not trying to argue but you got your information wrong. True, there must be an NTC regulation on daily usage cap but that 800MB applies only to prepaid (at least for Globe). If it's anything, fair usage kicks in at 1.5gig for postpaid but I never got throtled on bandwidth ever. I know almost everyone of my friends do.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure where you got your information but cap is uniform for all mobile providers. It's called fair use policy. You can call globe, smart and sun CSRs to confirm. You can also check globe website under internet plans FAQs, read under fair use policy.

Edited: link here dude. Check out faqs

tattoo.globe.com.ph/fup

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PH_BB; 05-26-13 at 07:41 AM.
    05-26-13 06:46 AM
    How much is an LTE sim from globe??? How/where can I get it???

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 10:32 AM
    I'm not sure where you got your information but cap is uniform for all mobile providers. It's called fair use policy. You can call globe, smart and sun CSRs to confirm. You can also check globe website under internet plans FAQs, read under fair use policy.

Edited: link here dude. Check out faqs

tattoo.globe.com.ph/fup

Posted via CB10
    My facts come from real life experience and with almost everyone I know who are on postpaid. Your link applies to tattoo speed sticks and related products. Are you on postpaid? For how long? I have been with Globe for the past 4 years and has never experienced any capping of bandwidth. It's ridiculous to ask telco CSRs like you mentioned because they don't know sh*t except creating reference #s. This is not an insult but it is fact, they don't know anything.

Globe does not have a written policy on caps for postpaid LTE/3g/edge on their handsets, if you find one, I will rest my case. Prepaid has an *unlimited surf as much as you want for 24 hours* datacap of 800mb.
    05-26-13 12:57 PM
    Didn't experience the cap. I downloaded a game which is 1gb and watched youtube vids all day.

Guys, got my lte sim. Thanks for the suggestions. Haven't got a lte connection yet though.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:17 PM
    And snihed is right. CSRs aren't the best people to consult

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:31 PM
    I haven't experienced capping either. I've been a globe subscriber for 12 years.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:53 PM
    Globe agents are usually confined to a specific segment of expertise, but that doesn't make them experts at all. They simply follow a pre-defined set of responses that are laid in front of them. You'd be lucky if you encounter one who knows what he/she is taking about.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 06:42 PM
    Didn't experience the cap. I downloaded a game which is 1gb and watched youtube vids all day.

Guys, got my lte sim. Thanks for the suggestions. Haven't got a lte connection yet though.

Posted via CB10
    Wow congrats! Hehe by the way the activation of the sim is diff from the activation if the LTE.. at first i thought when they activated my sim i can already get 4G but No.. they need to activate LTE also

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 07:41 PM
    My facts come from real life experience and with almost everyone I know who are on postpaid. Your link applies to tattoo speed sticks and related products. Are you on postpaid? For how long? I have been with Globe for the past 4 years and has never experienced any capping of bandwidth. It's ridiculous to ask telco CSRs like you mentioned because they don't know sh*t except creating reference #s. This is not an insult but it is fact, they don't know anything.

Globe does not have a written policy on caps for postpaid LTE/3g/edge on their handsets, if you find one, I will rest my case. Prepaid has an *unlimited surf as much as you want for 24 hours* datacap of 800mb.
    Globe user for more than 12 years. Postpaid for 3. Have you opened the link sir? It doesn't ONLY apply to tattoo sticks, supersurf is under the scope. Also, if you check Globe postpaid supersurf under faqs you'll see a link to FAIR USE POLICY. I agree CsR's are not the best people to consult with regards to this, that's why I gave you links and you can mostly do the research for yourself.

My friends do not experience the cap also. but I'm not sure file sizes are directly equal to I/O mobile internet speeds.

Just because you're not experiencing it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cheers

Edited: photo included

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 165677
    05-26-13 08:04 PM
    By experience, no cap sir. And file size is different from speed. Of course from unit itself its obvious that you can't compare the two.

Just try it yourself. Others say there is, but others may say there's none. But when i got my plan, they said there's no cap and that's what i experience. Maybe there's a difference with the subscription.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 11:07 PM
    Of course the Fair Use Policy exists, because it was mandated by the NTC. But you must also take into consideration that we are in the Philippines, where anything IS possible. . The existence of the law does not automatically mean that it is being followed. (please read between the lines)
    05-26-13 11:18 PM
    Wow congrats! Hehe by the way the activation of the sim is diff from the activation if the LTE.. at first i thought when they activated my sim i can already get 4G but No.. they need to activate LTE also

Posted via CB10
    Oh! How would I know if my LTE sim is activated or not? I've been to Makati and Alabang and I haven't seen an LTE signal, just H+.
    05-26-13 11:26 PM
9,279 ... 128129130131132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD