Connect to wifi and then open the bbm app. Wait for the issue to resolve itself and get back your bbm.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 01:25 PM
    I think the problem is already resolved. Mine is working now

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:49 PM
    Hi guys,

any luck sa mobile hotspot, was able to upgrade my 9900 to 7.1 with globe.

Prepaid: BBMAX599 subsribed
    apn: http.globe.com.ph

but still encountering an error when enabling the mobile hotspot (using 'globe' username/password)

would really appreciate for you help...

TIA

Hello po, hmm, naTry ko na din po magGlobePrepaid taz nag-unli ako ng BBMAX but hindi po talaga sya pwde sa GlobePrepaid. Sa GlobePostpaid lang po ninyo pwde magamit ung Mobile Hotspot ng phone nyo. So meaning hindi nyo po talaga magagamit yung Mobile Hotspot ng Cp nyo kasi GlobePrepaid gamit nyo.

But don't you worry po, kasi I've tried SMART PREPAID Sim and fortunately PWDE po sya!!! At mas mabilis pa kaysa sa GlobePostpaid. So, ang advice ko po, bili nlang po kayo ng Smart Prepaid Sim(mga P40 lng po ata yun) taz mag unli po kayo ng ganito:

BB<space>DAY if 1 Day lang 50 pesos load po ang kailangan
    BB<space>WEEK valid for a week 300 pesos load po ang kailangan
    BB<space>MONTH for a 30 days 600 pesos load po ang kailangan

Then send nyo sa 2207.

Smart Prepaid Sim po gamitin nyo. Kasi naTry ko na po itong SmartPrepaid, GlobePostpaid, at GlobePrepaid. Sa SmartPrepaid at GlobePostpaid lng po gumana ung Monile Hotspot ng BlackBerry ko. Sana po nakatulong!!! )
    05-13-13 01:11 PM
    Hello po, hmm, naTry ko na din po magGlobePrepaid taz nag-unli ako ng BBMAX but hindi po talaga sya pwde sa GlobePrepaid. Sa GlobePostpaid lang po ninyo pwde magamit ung Mobile Hotspot ng phone nyo. So meaning hindi nyo po talaga magagamit yung Mobile Hotspot ng Cp nyo kasi GlobePrepaid gamit nyo.

But don't you worry po, kasi I've tried SMART PREPAID Sim and fortunately PWDE po sya!!! At mas mabilis pa kaysa sa GlobePostpaid. So, ang advice ko po, bili nlang po kayo ng Smart Prepaid Sim(mga P40 lng po ata yun) taz mag unli po kayo ng ganito:

BB<space>DAY if 1 Day lang 50 pesos load po ang kailangan
    BB<space>WEEK valid for a week 300 pesos load po ang kailangan
    BB<space>MONTH for a 30 days 600 pesos load po ang kailangan

Then send nyo sa 2207.

Smart Prepaid Sim po gamitin nyo. Kasi naTry ko na po itong SmartPrepaid, GlobePostpaid, at GlobePrepaid. Sa SmartPrepaid at GlobePostpaid lng po gumana ung Monile Hotspot ng BlackBerry ko. Sana po nakatulong!!! )
    While very helpful and complete this statement isn't completely true.

What happens is for globe postpaid the mobile hot spot is on by default while for prepaid you can have it activated using 3 means.

1. Call 211 and have the csr reset your service books.

2. Have your phone re register on the BlackBerry network of globe.

3. Have your phone request new service books.

Steps 2 or 3 can both be Googled. I've done this multiple times and while the specific process escapes me I'm pretty certain this method works.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 05:17 PM
    Hi guys, just curious, how's your experience with globe's LTE so far? I'm not so satisfied right now. I can rarely get LTE signal here in Makati. Not sure if it's with my z10 because my friend who has an iphone 5 gets full bars on LTE here. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:19 PM
    Hi guys, just curious, how's your experience with globe's LTE so far? I'm not so satisfied right now. I can rarely get LTE signal here in Makati. Not sure if it's with my z10 because my friend who has an iphone 5 gets full bars on LTE here. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    4G is always 5 bars at home, got download speeds up to 34mbps, upload speeds up to 15mbps. 1gb movie is just more or less 10 mins. I'm in Pasay. So far I'm happy. Haven't got capped, as i have downloaded up to 4gb in a day on my ipad and pc.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:35 PM
    I recently bought a Curve 8520 and using a prepaid sim plan.
    I want to activate gprs but it seems impossible. I dont want to subscribe to a BIS plan, but i just want to activate gprs itself.
    05-13-13 11:37 PM
    4G is always 5 bars at home, got download speeds up to 34mbps, upload speeds up to 15mbps. 1gb movie is just more or less 10 mins. I'm in Pasay. So far I'm happy. Haven't got capped, as i have downloaded up to 4gb in a day on my ipad and pc.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the reply What OS version are you running?
    05-14-13 12:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Where are you in makati? Try setting to 4g only for a full day. See what happens.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply What OS version are you running?
    i am currently running 10.0.10.90. I downgraded because i think it is currently the smoothest OS. However, i have used the AT&T leak, .1627 leak and .1762 leak for quite sometime, and all have the same 4G signal results. Have you verified with the Globe CSR that your LTE is activated? Because it took me a few weeks before my LTE was activated.
    05-14-13 02:05 AM
    I recently bought a Curve 8520 and using a prepaid sim plan.
    I want to activate gprs but it seems impossible. I dont want to subscribe to a BIS plan, but i just want to activate gprs itself.
    try calling 211 and go to the activate internet message prompt.
    05-14-13 02:09 AM
    i am currently running 10.0.10.90. I downgraded because i think it is currently the smoothest OS. However, i have used the AT&T leak, .1627 leak and .1762 leak for quite sometime, and all have the same 4G signal results. Have you verified with the Globe CSR that your LTE is activated? Because it took me a few weeks before my LTE was activated.
    I think my LTE is already activated as I was already able to get 4G signals the past weeks, however it's very rare. There are days I'd get a 4G signal in makati and days when I can't. And even if I get 4G, it's just for a short time. It reverts to H+ after some time. I'm running the same 10.0.10.90 that you have. I think I'll just check with globe to verify if there's something wrong with my LTE provisioning.
    05-14-13 02:18 AM
    Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720 - look at that! But before upgrading I started getting "Camera can't be started" and now I'm still getting that problem.

Anyone have any clues?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 08:16 AM
    Opinions on BBM going cross platform?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 11:20 AM
    Where are you in makati? Try setting to 4g only for a full day. See what happens.

Posted via CB10
    I'm right along Paseo de Roxas, corner of Ayala Avenue. I'll try leaving the network mode to 4G/3G/2G for a full day. Will let you know if I get any luck. Thanks!
    05-14-13 11:38 AM
    Opinions on BBM going cross platform?

Posted via CB10
    I for one like it. We can't force everyone to switch to iphone or android and that's okay, this isn't the legacy phones that we need to worry about opening BBM cross platform because BB10 can compete with them, so it all depends on user preference when it comes to choice.

If you can't force them to switch, what's the point in not giving them (And us) a way to communicate with each other (W/o the need for us to have 3rd party apps). Plus BBM is better as it's secure and fast. I won't need to get skype, viber or whatsapp anymore..

AND it allows for higher reach of BBM Channels
    kayrodz and Steelsheen like this.
    05-14-13 01:33 PM
    For those already on bbm channels please join the Philippines group. C00033887

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:16 PM
    I'm right along Paseo de Roxas, corner of Ayala Avenue. I'll try leaving the network mode to 4G/3G/2G for a full day. Will let you know if I get any luck. Thanks!
    Hi if it is ok to know, what building are you at? I'm at ayala cor paseo also and I am getting 3-4 bars 4g.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 10:08 PM
    Hi if it is ok to know, what building are you at? I'm at ayala cor paseo also and I am getting 3-4 bars 4g.

Posted via CB10
    I'm at Philam Life tower, just near Insular Life and PBCom tower. Right now I'm just on H+. can't get that 4G signal I've already reported it to globe and hopefully it gets fixed immediately, if ever it's an issue with my sim/ network.
    iamdong likes this.
    05-14-13 10:25 PM
    I'm at Philam Life tower, just near Insular Life and PBCom tower. Right now I'm just on H+. can't get that 4G signal I've already reported it to globe and hopefully it gets fixed immediately, if ever it's an issue with my sim/ network.
    Ah yes 4G is weak on that side of ayala. I think it is an area based issue but that is just my opinion Let's wait for what globe has to say. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 11:36 PM
    Ah yes 4G is weak on that side of ayala. I think it is an area based issue but that is just my opinion Let's wait for what globe has to say. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your inputs! Yeah I think I'll just have to wait for globe's response. I just hope it really is an area issue not my Z10, and hopefully globe widens their LTE coverage quickly. I'll go for H+ for now.
    05-15-13 02:00 AM
    Hello there. Is the 10.1 OS update already available here? My phone's model is STL100-2 and Globe is my carrier.

When i check for updates i always get the response that i have the latest software version.

The OS version currently installed is 10.0.10.90.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:58 AM
    Hello there. Is the 10.1 OS update already available here? My phone's model is STL100-2 and Globe is my carrier.

When i check for updates i always get the response that i have the latest software version.

Posted via CB10
    You ain't alone bro.

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    05-15-13 07:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same with me.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:46 AM
    Same everyone. One of my groupmates tweeted GLOBE and they responded that they don't know when it will be available. (Crazy right?)

Well, you can always load the leak, or one of the forums here has the official OS load using autoloader. Didn't do it and haven't tried it yet but I will, maybe by end of week if there isn't any OTA update by that time.
    05-15-13 05:26 PM
9,279 ... 121122123124125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD