Ann, I vote for you and pick you to review the Z10 publicly.

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry, I'm already promoting it to everyone I had a chance to..AS IN! 😊 This is a great phone but too bad it lacks promotion & great marketing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    04-11-13 10:25 AM
    Wherein did you get this information? I believe that option is for prepaid.

Also for ann. Can you post a guru photo of your battery life.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    My z10 is from globe. What do you mean by guru photo? Sorry for the ignorance. 😁 Also, let me share my last happiness on my z10's battery. I unplugged it from the charger earlier today (2AM) & it lasted until 8:30PM.. imagine that!?! Plus I changed my network to 3g & 4g setting because I went to Makati & I tried getting 4g there which I did. I'm also using "allow gesture when locked" eversince because I dont want to over-use my lock/unlock button (I'm OC).. Hehe. I guess this is just a prize from how messy the experience I had on getting this phone with globe.

04-11-13 10:34 AM
    Can anyone confirm if the local Mobil 1 store is selling the leather holster and not the leather pouch? How much are they selling? I tried calling the Rockwell branch and they told me it's not yet available in the country.

I'm getting terrible battery life with my z10. Testing and receiving only 10 sms with wife off in a span of one hour drains my battery by 10 percent! Typing this whole thing drains it by 3 percent! If I unplug at 8 its at 50 percent by 12 noon with one email and fb and whatsapp in the background light use. It's so frustrating because it's a great phone but I can't use for anything. My phone is 4 days old running 10.0.10.90 is it normal???? What are your experiences

Posted via CB10
    I just went to Mobil 1 earlier today & they only have the leather pouch, not with the swivel clip. I dont think they have it yet although they have the transform,flip case,leather & micro fiber pouches.. & they sell it WAY CHEAPER!

04-11-13 10:41 AM
    Was at Mobil1 Glorieta the other day and they don't have the leather holster, just the pouch. Most of the transform cases are also out except for the red one which doesn't go well with my white Z10. There are a few stalls above G3 but most sell those ugly capdase shells.

If you have serious battery issues, I recommend getting the leather pouch so you can save battery when you do not use your device. Just get a good screen protector, a naked Z10 still looks elegant.

Posted from my Z10
    If I'm not mistaken, what I saw earlier in Glorietta branch are white & black transform cases & no red,maybe you can call them first to be sure. It seems that they dont have that much stocks anymore because besides the transform cases they only have white flip cases,1 red & 1 black micro fiber pouches & leather pouch. Also, have you tried putting in or using the capdase soft jacket? I have the gray one & it really looks good on my black z10. It still shows the bb logo at the back,its very slim (doesnt add much bulk) & its not slippery.. Just my 2 cents.. 😊

04-11-13 10:55 AM
    My z10 is from globe. What do you mean by guru photo? Sorry for the ignorance. 😁 Also, let me share my last happiness on my z10's battery. I unplugged it from the charger earlier today (2AM) & it lasted until 8:30PM.. imagine that!?! Plus I changed my network to 3g & 4g setting because I went to Makati & I tried getting 4g there which I did. I'm also using "allow gesture when locked" eversince because I dont want to over-use my lock/unlock button (I'm OC).. Hehe. I guess this is just a prize from how messy the experience I had on getting this phone with globe.

I meant battery guru for blackberry.

Also your using tapatalk instead of zed for posting in cb forums?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:00 AM
    If I'm not mistaken, what I saw earlier in Glorietta branch are white & black transform cases & no red,maybe you can call them first to be sure. It seems that they dont have that much stocks anymore because besides the transform cases they only have white flip cases,1 red & 1 black micro fiber pouches & leather pouch. Also, have you tried putting in or using the capdase soft jacket? I have the gray one & it really looks good on my black z10. It still shows the bb logo at the back,its very slim (doesnt add much bulk) & its not slippery.. Just my 2 cents.. 😊

I was there last Tuesday. I have a personal dislike for capdase sorry, they look so cheap. I'm a fan of iON, use to order their cases shipped straight out of Hong Kong, I'm still waiting for their Z10 cases. Also thinking of getting an iShield for that naked look though I was underwhelmed with their product for the 9900.

Posted from my Z10
    04-11-13 11:16 AM
    I meant battery guru for blackberry.

Also your using tapatalk instead of zed for posting in cb forums?

Posted via CB10
    I dont have battery guru, I believe that it just monitors the batt usage ayt? I only buy apps that I really need unless its free 😁. & yes I use tapatalk app, now on my iphone 5 although I also have one on my z10.. I just unplugged it from the charger.. I tend not to use it while its charging.

04-11-13 11:28 AM
    I was there last Tuesday. I have a personal dislike for capdase sorry, they look so cheap. I'm a fan of iON, use to order their cases shipped straight out of Hong Kong, I'm still waiting for their Z10 cases. Also thinking of getting an iShield for that naked look though I was underwhelmed with their product for the 9900.

Posted from my Z10
    Actually I hate the old materials of capdase & how there are so many counterfeits of it. But when I got my z10 last March.. I'm so afraid of scratching it that I got to buy this capdase case (the only one available for z10 in the entire mall).

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-11-13 11:38 AM
    How about using www.dbrand.com they look amazing and fairly cheap

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:46 AM
    Order here from CB. They have so many choices for accessories. I got my bodyguardZ and leather holster there using Globe amex.

Posted via CB10
    spegmaton2184 likes this.
    04-11-13 11:54 AM
    I dont have battery guru, I believe that it just monitors the batt usage ayt? I only buy apps that I really need unless its free 😁. & yes I use tapatalk app, now on my iphone 5 although I also have one on my z10.. I just unplugged it from the charger.. I tend not to use it while its charging.

It also monitors battery health. Charge cycles remaining. Temperature. Voltage. Current. Power.

It has a graph showing usage. It would be informative to see your graphical output of time vs power to see the difference of your unit coming from Globe as opposed to ours who are getting mediocre/average battery life.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I got my unit last march 23 and since then I was calling the hotline, chatting on talktoglobe and going back and forth to the globe store just to activate my LTE but until now no LTE signal. It is really frustrating.

I tried this and lost data. I think this is indeed for prepaid.

Posted via CB10
    Whats more effective based on my experience Was calling them thru 211 using ur cp..

Note I got my unit. Last March 1 while the lte sim which I'm drooling since day 1 I acquired the unit..so the key here is patience.. pre,worth the wait..indeed

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 07:11 PM
    Order here from CB. They have so many choices for accessories. I got my bodyguardZ and leather holster there using Globe amex.

Posted via CB10
    How much was the shipping and did you have problems with taxes etc?

Posted via CB10
    whitezee10 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:25 PM
    How much was the shipping and did you have problems with taxes etc?

Posted via CB10
    I got the leather holster. Bodyguardz and poetic case. No tax because MSB is handling all that. I just paid for 256 php shipping.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:25 AM
    I got the leather holster. Bodyguardz and poetic case. No tax because MSB is handling all that. I just paid for 256 php shipping.

Posted via CB10
    256 for three items shipped to the philippines??? Wow that's pretty cheap what was the courier and how long did it take to reach you. Cracker is out of stock for the holster right now might have to with Amazon. What is msb??

I have a problem guys I got my unit from a person who got it from globe. He didn't give me the lte sim included with the phone and I tried requesting one from globe and they're telling me they cannot give me one. Anyone else experienced this and what did you do to get an lte sim?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:36 AM
    Yun branch ba na sinasabi mo is yung sa Mandaluyong tower 2? Just stick to what you told them if it's for pick on April 12 kasi, I tried to have mine re-scheduled pero ilang days na not yet updated parin.

Pero if you just want to make sure, I suggest that you just call them kasi most ng GBC na napuntahan ko, won't answer for queries about online application, it's a different system daw kasi.
    Glorietta 3 got my z10 na pala whew! pagdating ko dun kanina sabi di nakalink dun yung order ko..syempre timpi ako ng konti pero inis na ko..talked with loyalty dept ulit, confirmed na pickup sa G3, then sila mismo nagusap (G3 staff and si loyalty personnel) then ayun, ended na G3 asked for the SM makati branch for a unit muna. Waited for 2.5 hours! grabe!!
    04-12-13 05:37 AM
    256 for three items shipped to the philippines??? Wow that's pretty cheap what was the courier and how long did it take to reach you. Cracker is out of stock for the holster right now might have to with Amazon. What is msb??

I have a problem guys I got my unit from a person who got it from globe. He didn't give me the lte sim included with the phone and I tried requesting one from globe and they're telling me they cannot give me one. Anyone else experienced this and what did you do to get an lte sim?

Posted via CB10
    From what I've read, only postpaid subscribers get that LTE sim. If you won't apply for a postpaid line you can't get the LTE sim. But if you're already a postpaid subscriber with a non-LTE sim, you can have it changed for free.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:28 AM
    From what I've read, only postpaid subscribers get that LTE sim. If you won't apply for a postpaid line you can't get the LTE sim. But if you're already a postpaid subscriber with a non-LTE sim, you can have it changed for free.

Posted via CB10
    Please check out my previous post. I am confused. To get lte do I have to have a special micro sim or can any previously used postpaid micro sim be activated to have lte enabled?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:31 AM
    Please check out my previous post. I am confused. To get lte do I have to have a special micro sim or can any previously used postpaid micro sim be activated to have lte enabled?

Posted via CB10
    You need the special micro sim from Globe. You can check previous posts from this thread so you can see how it looks.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:05 AM
    You need the special micro sim from Globe. You can check previous posts from this thread so you can see how it looks.

Posted via CB10
    I just got off the phone with another globe rep and she is telling me any regular micro sim will do. They just have to activate lte from my end. I am confused as hell. The two previous globe reps are insisting on the other hand that I have to change my sim to a special lte micro sim.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:17 AM
    I just got off the phone with another globe rep and she is telling me any regular micro sim will do. They just have to activate lte from my end. I am confused as hell. The two previous globe reps are insisting on the other hand that I have to change my sim to a special lte micro sim.

Posted via CB10
    These people need to be taught a lesson. Csrs. Geez

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:27 AM
    Lol I guess I'll just have to find out in the days to come. Funny cuz two people I spoke to on the phone were insisting that the z10 had a nano sim

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:54 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000237.jpg

Microsim LTE for Z10..

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:06 AM
    its sad that even their own bussiness centers cant give their customers a consistent answer on various important questions
    PH_BB likes this.
    04-12-13 10:42 AM
    Technically all Sims are the same, it would make sense that they should be the ones changing the settings

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 06:40 PM
9,279 ... 109110111112113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD