Wala pa LTE ko kase wala akong LTE signal sa area

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:07 AM
    For those Globe new lpostpaid subscriber, how long did it take for your sim to get activated? I've back read and last March others took almost a week to get their sims activated.

Any experience, suggestions for faster activation? tia
    Dunno if this works with z10, since this works for nano sims. You'll be the one doing the activation yourself. http://www.howtoquick.net/2013/02/ho...hone5.html?m=1

globe community (community.globe.com.ph) has a thread regarding this but was removed a few days ago though.
    04-06-13 10:07 AM
    Dunno if this works with z10, since this works for nano sims. You'll be the one doing the activation yourself. http://www.howtoquick.net/2013/02/ho...hone5.html?m=1

globe community (community.globe.com.ph) has a thread regarding this but was removed a few days ago though.
    Thanks! Will try it tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:12 AM
    1. Was at Market Market GBC around 8pm. I didn't even have to queue since they have two dedicated Z10 reps ready to assist.
    2. I was literally the last customer after 9:35pm; they even worked OT for like 20 minutes just to accommodate me.
    3. Got out around 10:20pm with a shiny white Z10!

Now that's what you call great customer service! Mine was processed by Hughie Chua, great guy, very courteous. I used their phone to call customer service and cancelled my online application.

I originally inquired about the 1799/24months but since I didn't use a credit card, opted for the 999/24months with 16300 cash out + 999 advance MSF. Plan 999 is BBMAX599 + 400 consumable but got the plan changed to an Unlisurf999 data plan instead. Sim provided is already micro LTE, was told activation may take 3-5 days. I was told they still have enough stocks (especially for those digging the white one) so get your asses moving and head to Market Market asap.
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-06-13 11:12 AM
    Help blackberry z10 win the Smartphone Madness vs. Nokia Lumia

http://blog.laptopmag.com/smartphone...blackberry-z10

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:13 AM
    1. Was at Market Market GBC around 8pm. I didn't even have to queue since they have two dedicated Z10 reps ready to assist.
    2. I was literally the last customer after 9:35pm; they even worked OT for like 20 minutes just to accommodate me.
    3. Got out around 10:20pm with a shiny white Z10!

Now that's what you call great customer service! Mine was processed by Hughie Chua, great guy, very courteous. I used their phone to call customer service and cancelled my online application.

I originally inquired about the 1799/24months but since I didn't use a credit card, opted for the 999/24months with 16300 cash out + 999 advance MSF. Plan 999 is BBMAX599 + 400 consumable but got the plan changed to an Unlisurf999 data plan instead. Sim provided is already micro LTE, was told activation may take 3-5 days. I was told they still have enough stocks (especially for those digging the white one) so get your asses moving and head to Market Market asap.
    Hi, try to restart your z10 after 48 hours.
    First thing I did this morning was to call csr for my sim activation although they told me it may take 48-72 hours to get the sim activated. The csr told me it's already active, I tried to restart my z10 and yey it's true! GBC Market Market really did a job well done! It was only around 58 hours.

By the way, we had the same situation I arrived 7:40pm, got out from GBC around 9:20pm. They also worked OT for us.

I'm really happy with how GBC Market Market handle things. They were fast.
    04-06-13 09:15 PM
    Sure ill try that! this keyboard is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:41 AM
    I went to SM Makati Globe yesterday, for a new application, I also applied online last Friday. I thought i'll get my unit same day but they said it's still for approval and they'll call me after 3-5 days. I wish I went to Market Market instead but I had a meetup in Glorietta. ugh.
    04-07-13 03:17 AM
    guys would you know if there would be an issue if I used my bbid from my 9810 when I move to z10 but still keep both devices?
    04-07-13 04:44 AM
    No issues except bbm since you can only use it on a single device. Bet that's your z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 04:56 AM
    guys would you know if there would be an issue if I used my bbid from my 9810 when I move to z10 but still keep both devices?
    There will be an issue with your bbm if I'm not mistaken. Have you linked your bbm to bbid yet?

Logging in bbid to another phone transfers all authorization etc.

I for one made a new bbid just for my 9900.

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    04-07-13 05:31 AM
    I think you cannot use the bbid on the other one. You will be logged out on your other phone. That's what happened on my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 06:02 AM
    I went to SM Makati Globe yesterday, for a new application, I also applied online last Friday. I thought i'll get my unit same day but they said it's still for approval and they'll call me after 3-5 days. I wish I went to Market Market instead but I had a meetup in Glorietta. ugh.
    That's too long. You can go visit Market Market and have your GBC Makati application cancelled, if you want since it's still for approval.
    04-07-13 06:51 AM
    That's too long. You can go visit Market Market and have your GBC Makati application cancelled, if you want since it's still for approval.
    Dang this market market branch seems to be the best! Was at moa kanina and they dont have the LTE microsim pa.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by whitezee10; 04-07-13 at 08:36 AM.
    PH_BB and kayrodz like this.
    04-07-13 08:12 AM
    Dang this market market branch seems to be the best! Was at moa kanina and they dont have the LTE microsim pa.

Posted via CB10
    I KNOW hahahaha
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-07-13 09:36 AM
    LTE LTE LTE. Oh, doing forget to ask Globe or Smart to activate it for you. Mine took 1 week -_-

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-13653128577911.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB App
    PH_BB likes this.
    04-07-13 12:53 PM
    Ako I haven't tried mine yet eh. Pag balik ko Makati. LOL
    04-07-13 01:25 PM
    Is this normal?

4th day of using it. 1st day network.

I left my cellphone on standby for almost 8 hours while I was sleeping.
    From roughly 85% of charge it went down to 50% when I woke up.

Wifi off
    Location service off
    4g/3g network

Also my battery heats up on mobile network, but not over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 07:48 PM
    Is this normal?

4th day of using it. 1st day network.

I left my cellphone on standby for almost 8 hours while I was sleeping.
    From roughly 85% of charge it went down to 50% when I woke up.

Wifi off
    Location service off
    4g/3g network

Also my battery heats up on mobile network, but not over wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Poor reception, or continously changing from 4G to 3G. Thats probably whats draining the battery unless you haven't updated the os yet.

Posted via CB10
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-07-13 08:16 PM
    Poor reception, or continously changing from 4G to 3G. Thats probably whats draining the battery unless you haven't updated the os yet.

Posted via CB10
    I updated to .90 already. But I have poor reception here in the province. If that will be the case, what's the best way to save the battery on standby and on poor reception?

My battery also gets a little warm on mobile network even when not in use. Is this normal?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 09:56 PM
    Place it on 2G only on standby if you don't wanna charge. Try 3G only and i doubt 4G reception is any good in the province but you can experiment and try.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 10:11 PM
    thanks for this but SM Makati took my original COE. I have a photocopy of it I hope they can consider that as billing address requirement instead of both billing and financial capacity requirement. il just bring payslips for that one. if SM Makati doesn't call me up today, i'll go to Market2 after work! haha excited.

i'm still torn between 999, 1799 24months or 1799 30months. haha
    04-08-13 12:18 AM
    Just got my z10 at last. if anyone is still looking for an lte micro sim, sm north edsa have stocks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by blu4; 04-08-13 at 10:35 AM.
    04-08-13 08:31 AM
    How was line application processing in SM North/Annex..was it same as MarketMarket?

Just got my z10 at last. if anyone is still looking for an lte micro simple, sm north edsa have stocks.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 08:48 AM
    I updated to .90 already. But I have poor reception here in the province. If that will be the case, what's the best way to save the battery on standby and on poor reception?

My battery also gets a little warm on mobile network even when not in use. Is this normal?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    What province specifically is this? Agree with iamnadroj for radio polling heats up the phone.

Try locking to whatever signal is strong there. You can check globe site for the nearest base station and status of the radio station on your area.

Also if you will go to sleep turn off alerts > settings > notifications > all alerts off

Battery life is usually around 5-7 hours on extremely heavy use (non-stop BBM, texts, voice calls, surfing, hundreds of emails, etc.) > This is usually my daily usage.

Any other follow-up questions just shoot. Or BBM.

Thanks
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-08-13 09:57 AM
9,279 ... 105106107108109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD