Will confirm that to Smart because the last time that I talked to them unless okay na signal nang LTE only postpaid line with UnliData Plan will have the LTE signal un e sa selected locations pa some parts of Laguna, Batangas and Manila

Posted via CB10
    I meant that SMaRt z10 units are not capable of LTE. They have different radio which is not tunable to 4G. But if you get an LTE Ready z10 I'm not sure if it's 4G will work when smart rolls out lTE sims dor for z10

Posted via CB10
    alcaparros likes this.
    04-04-13 05:26 PM
    So I'm at this stage that I need to observe my unit (from Globe) for possible problems so I can have it replaced within 7 days. I know I'm kind of paranoid most of the time but please help.

Here's the situation:
    (The GBC is actually closed already since we came in an hour before the closing time, so my sister & I were the only customers left inside )
    The agent who processed our papers went out with the 1 last black z10(mine) and 1 white z10 (which they have lots of in stock)(my sister's). The agent opened black z10, the 2 box seals were already opened. (instantly I thought that maybe my unit was just returned by someone who found it defective- correct me if I'm really OVERTHINKING). But when he opened the white z10 the seals were opened as well so that gave me a peace of mind for a while since they have lots of that in stock so I'm thinking the white is really new.
    By the way, I didn't bother to ask the agent why the seals were opened since it's past their working hours already, & I feel like we're already asking them a favor.

When I got the chance to connect to a wifi, I tried video chat, while on it I saw a glitch-like interference (wave-like) at the display, not the whole screen but only a certain portion. Second time I saw it was when I was running the instagram I sideloaded, tried to capture the screen but as I view the image the the glitch-like interference was not there, so I can't have that as proof.

To be positive I'm thinking maybe it's just normal, or software problem? What are your thoughts on this? I tried to search for this problem but I couldn't find any, sorry if I'm being makulit I need help. Thank you.
    04-04-13 06:54 PM
    So I'm at this stage that I need to observe my unit (from Globe) for possible problems so I can have it replaced within 7 days. I know I'm kind of paranoid most of the time but please help.

Here's the situation:
    (The GBC is actually closed already since we came in an hour before the closing time, so my sister & I were the only customers left inside )
    The agent who processed our papers went out with the 1 last black z10(mine) and 1 white z10 (which they have lots of in stock)(my sister's). The agent opened black z10, the 2 box seals were already opened. (instantly I thought that maybe my unit was just returned by someone who found it defective- correct me if I'm really OVERTHINKING). But when he opened the white z10 the seals were opened as well so that gave me a peace of mind for a while since they have lots of that in stock so I'm thinking the white is really new.
    By the way, I didn't bother to ask the agent why the seals were opened since it's past their working hours already, & I feel like we're already asking them a favor.

When I got the chance to connect to a wifi, I tried video chat, while on it I saw a glitch-like interference (wave-like) at the display, not the whole screen but only a certain portion. Second time I saw it was when I was running the instagram I sideloaded, tried to capture the screen but as I view the image the the glitch-like interference was not there, so I can't have that as proof.

To be positive I'm thinking maybe it's just normal, or software problem? What are your thoughts on this? I tried to search for this problem but I couldn't find any, sorry if I'm being makulit I need help. Thank you.
    If it happens multiple times that is a cause for concern. I'd suggest a factory reset to be sure. Observe the unit and try to reproduce the perceived glitch. If it's reproducible aka you can make it appear on command by doing certain actions then you can certainly return and just show globe the glitch. If you can't reproduce it it just means that it's a minor software bug. (known issue with side loading instagram and using video calling over slow wifi)

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-04-13 07:16 PM
    If it happens multiple times that is a cause for concern. I'd suggest a factory reset to be sure. Observe the unit and try to reproduce the perceived glitch. If it's reproducible aka you can make it appear on command by doing certain actions then you can certainly return and just show globe the glitch. If you can't reproduce it it just means that it's a minor software bug. (known issue with side loading instagram and using video calling over slow wifi)

Thank you so much! I'll take your advice trying to make it appear, maybe it's a minor bug 'cos I'm using a really slow wifi during our video call, and when I was using the instagram as well.
    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. Anyway, thanks a lot.
    04-04-13 07:43 PM
    Thank you so much! I'll take your advice trying to make it appear, maybe it's a minor bug 'cos I'm using a really slow wifi during our video call, and when I was using the instagram as well.
    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. Anyway, thanks a lot.
    Have you upgraded the software or are you with stock software?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:45 PM
    What globe store offers nano sim with adaptor for z10? Though H+ is already freakin' fast, i wanna try the LTE.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:50 PM
    What globe store offers nano sim with adaptor for z10? Though H+ is already freakin' fast, i wanna try the LTE.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure. Just get the microsim

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:05 PM
    Not sure. Just get the microsim

Posted via CB10
    Got the microsim already. Just wanna try how fast the LTE is.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:16 PM
    Got the microsim already. Just wanna try how fast the LTE is.

Posted via CB10
    There is an LTE Microsim. Get that instead

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:28 PM
    There is an LTE Microsim. Get that instead

Posted via CB10
    i asked the Globe Powerplant CSR, she said they dont have it yet. is it the 128k sim?
    04-04-13 10:06 PM
    I meant that SMaRt z10 units are not capable of LTE. They have different radio which is not tunable to 4G. But if you get an LTE Ready z10 I'm not sure if it's 4G will work when smart rolls out lTE sims dor for z10

Posted via CB10
    Ah okay okay called them just now and yes they don't offer Variant 2 Z10 my phone can't even connect to H+ signal unlike globe asar.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:18 PM
    Hi everyone, as of the third day, the battery life of my z10 drains fast. How long did it take for the batt to get longer? Approx how many charge cycles?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:11 AM
    Hi everyone, as of the third day, the battery life of my z10 drains fast. How long did it take for the batt to get longer? Approx how many charge cycles?

Posted via CB10
    Do one full discharge and charge. (use the phone until it's below 10 percent then turn it off and charge until green led turns on)

Expect better battery life after 3-4 cycles. Only do the full discharge once a month.

04-05-13 12:36 AM
    i asked the Globe Powerplant CSR, she said they dont have it yet. is it the 128k sim?
    Yes that's the one. 128K 4G LTE ready.
    04-05-13 01:15 AM
    had a very frustrating experience with globe last night. I went there to ask for a recontract / renewal of plan then sabi nila all renewals/recontract sa hotline na lang. pumunta ako sa globe para tumawag sa globe haha labo..to make the story short, umuwi akong walang dalang z10, and I have to wait til the 12th of April pa to get the unit sa globe center nila.
    04-05-13 01:16 AM
    Dumadami yung z10 users ah. Coming from what platform kayo?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 01:35 AM
    Actually i got pissed a LOT first before i got my unit. called march 24 and the delivery date was said to be on the 27th. confirmed on the 25th and 26th and loyalty said theres no problem. come 27th, they said my plan wasnt processed, theres a problem with my availment and all. iba iba sinasabi nila. anyway they just escalated my concern. i called during the holy week. they said no problem with the availment. come April 1, same thing. wasnt delivered.caled like 5 times to escalate it. did the same thing on april 2. was starting to lose hope. on april 3rd, called again as early as 9am. all they can do was to escalate. i wasnt expecting na. then someone texted, the delivery guy! then waited for him and after 30 mins, got my unit.
    May mga ganito pala na pangyayari! Kakabalik ko lang kasi dito sa CB so ngayon lang ako nakakabackread. Baka di ko rin makuha ang unit ko sa april12 ah! Ask ko lang sino ang tinawagan mo, yung hotline ng globe mismo? Iniisip ko kasi kung yun ang kukulitin ko or yung branch kung san ko mapipick-up yung unit ko.
    04-05-13 01:40 AM
    May mga ganito pala na pangyayari! Kakabalik ko lang kasi dito sa CB so ngayon lang ako nakakabackread. Baka di ko rin makuha ang unit ko sa april12 ah! Ask ko lang sino ang tinawagan mo, yung hotline ng globe mismo? Iniisip ko kasi kung yun ang kukulitin ko or yung branch kung san ko mapipick-up yung unit ko.
    Loyalty department! Nahigh blood ako sakanila! Anyway the z10 was worth it!

Posted via CB10
    choconoodle likes this.
    04-05-13 01:57 AM
    Yes that's the one. 128K 4G LTE ready.

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000024.jpg

This one i assume?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 02:00 AM
    Hi,
    How was the approval period if you apply online? My colleagues here saying that you can have a unit(if there is a stock available) and get your line approved in just an hour if you chose credit card autodebit, if you walkin to a GBC.
    04-05-13 02:24 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000024.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	147751

This one i assume?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. This one.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 02:41 AM
    I'm having trouble uploading the PHOTO.

But it's like that only meron "4G LTE READY"

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PH_BB; 04-05-13 at 02:56 AM.
    04-05-13 02:43 AM
    Watch out on for your next billing statement. Read the BB10 FAQs in GLOBE site. BIS(BBmax) will not work on Z10. Internet browsing on Z10 will be charged on top of the old/regular BB Plans, if you are not subscribed to the regular UnlidataPlan(nonBB).

I'm coming from the 9900. Got my version two from globe and now in a capdase covering.

Plan 999 which is bbmax 599 with 400 consumable and add on of 499 for super duo so far so good

Posted via CB10
    I'm also on Globe Plan 999 (BBMAX 599 plus 400 consumable). I thought that plan would be invalid if you're going to be using a Z10. Can you confirm with Globe?
    04-05-13 02:45 AM
    Like this
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_00000202.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB App
    spegmaton2184 and PH_BB like this.
    04-05-13 02:59 AM
    Lupet!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 03:58 AM
9,279 ... 103104105106107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD