No rebooting on my end.
    Do you have the GLOBE variant or purchased it from GLOBE?
    04-03-13 03:27 AM
    Not sure. But the transform shell has 1 free. I ordered mine online eh.
    I got mine from Mobile1 Store, thanks PH_BB!
    I put the screen protector on although I'm not a big fan of them (fingers don't 'flow' well). Let's see how it goes.
    04-03-13 04:01 AM
    Do you have the GLOBE variant or purchased it from GLOBE?
    I got mine from BBMANILA.com variant 2.

For @Allies, yours is the 3G only variant.

No rebooting on our end, although the heating thing is experienced, we in the groups experience same thing, it's normal.
    04-03-13 05:11 AM
    Got my LTE microsim at Globe VMall Greenhills. They have stocks there. It's a microsim with an adapter to fit a normal sim slot. Make sure to get the one with 4G logo.
    Did you get your unit(z10) from Globe Vmall as well? I called the csr they told me that the status of my unit last april 1 is 'out of stock'. That's so weird bec they called last March 27 that my unit is ready for delivery on April 2. So I'm thinking it'll be faster to get it from the gbc.
    04-03-13 05:38 AM
    Did you get your unit(z10) from Globe Vmall as well? I called the csr they told me that the status of my unit last april 1 is 'out of stock'. That's so weird bec they called last March 27 that my unit is ready for delivery on April 2. So I'm thinking it'll be faster to get it from the gbc.
    I suggest you call for status update, then get name of CSR, then go there to a branch then escalate your issue. CSR's told me they have no idea about the LTE micro sim for Z10 being available yet but when I went to market2 branch I got it naman ASAP.

Most of the time, these CSR have no idea what they are talking about, sheesh.
    04-03-13 06:00 AM
    I'm so confused, I just spend the whole day trying to figure out the best way to get my hands on the Z10, as much as it's just a snap buying from unauthorized sellers I really want to have that plan from globe.

So here's my case:
    I applied online for a Z10, got approved. They called me last March 27 that my unit will be available for delivery April 2, I scheduled to just pick it up at their main office on April 19. But I want to resched it on an earlier date which is April 10, (if they can resched it as soon as tomorrow I'm willing to go to their main office ASAP) . But as I called csr, they told me my status as of April 1 is 'out of stock'. Even the agent who processed my application cannot answer my questions.

What's the best thing to do?
    04-03-13 06:09 AM
    I'm so confused, I just spend the whole day trying to figure out the best way to get my hands on the Z10, as much as it's just a snap buying from unauthorized sellers I really want to have that plan from globe.

So here's my case:
    I applied online for a Z10, got approved. They called me last March 27 that my unit will be available for delivery April 2, I scheduled to just pick it up at their main office on April 19. But I want to resched it on an earlier date which is April 10, (if they can resched it as soon as tomorrow I'm willing to go to their main office ASAP) . But as I called csr, they told me my status as of April 1 is 'out of stock'. Even the agent who processed my application cannot answer my questions.

What's the best thing to do?
    Go there and escalate. If you're there, they'd have to service you. Get a customer service number and talk to them, tell them your case. It's better to ask and be answered face to face than on the phone as they can't say anything to dismiss you like "out of stock" etc. you can do follow up questions. My 0.02php
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-03-13 08:28 AM
    Anyone getting LTE signals on their Z10? Just got my LTE microsim today but we don't have LTE in our area yet. I'm curious if LTE is carrier and firmware dependent. I have a Globe issued Z10 STL100-2.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:54 AM
    Anyone getting LTE signals on their Z10? Just got my LTE microsim today but we don't have LTE in our area yet. I'm curious if LTE is carrier and firmware dependent. I have a Globe issued Z10 STL100-2.

Posted via CB10
    You have to call Globe and have them activate the LTE Provisioning. It takes roughly 1 - 3 days.

And also, you can only use LTE on an area with LTE. Otherwise, you'd just be on HSPA+

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB App
    04-03-13 11:32 AM
    Great! So I assume you're on LTE already? How is it on the Z10? Battery drain, etc?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 11:35 AM
    question for z10 Smart users, do they offer LTE models? or is it really only exclusive to Globe? i was thinking of staying with Smart but if they don't offer LTE i might consider switching.
    04-03-13 11:38 AM
    god question, which areas are LTE covered already?
    04-03-13 11:49 AM
    Great! So I assume you're on LTE already? How is it on the Z10? Battery drain, etc?

Posted via CB10
    I've yet to get mine activated. I'm still in the timeframe Globe gave me to wait

04-03-13 11:54 AM
    Thanks. But that's another problem I don't know which office to go, since I applied online. Would the main office be the best?
    Go the office where you were supposed to pick it up then the main office.

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-03-13 01:52 PM
    Go the office where you were supposed to pick it up then the main office.

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    2 weeks since I applied but still no z10. Called 211 last April 1 and said my application isn't moving and have to be retagged. They gave me another pick up date which is April 8. If you're on recontract, they won't entertain you in the store, they'll revert you back to 211
    04-03-13 05:41 PM
    2 weeks since I applied but still no z10. Called 211 last April 1 and said my application isn't moving and have to be retagged. They gave me another pick up date which is April 8. If you're on recontract, they won't entertain you in the store, they'll revert you back to 211
    I'm a new line application. I guess they have limited stocks if you applied online, that's why they called me March 27th to ask if I want it delivered April 2, I'm thinking that if you move it to a later date they will have to call you again if another batch of stocks came in although I rescheduled on April 19, that was actually my bad that I resched it very far from the supposed to be date of delivery.

As for your case try to go to a gbc. I'll go today. I'll update you guys later.
    04-03-13 06:26 PM
    Thanks a lot, your opinions here really matters.
    Actually the agent from the delivery dept told me that I should pick up my handset from the main office itself, at the third floor from Ms. Rowena, and was told to pick it up at 1:00-3:00pm. As I called the csr he told me that my delivery address is at the main office so my unit is still for delivery but instead of my house it will be brought to the main office, to Ms. Rowena.
    04-03-13 06:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    From which Globe Center did you get yours? New line or recontract? And when did you get yours? TIA.
    04-03-13 06:33 PM
    Thanks a lot, your opinions here really matters.
    Actually the agent from the delivery dept told me that I should pick up my handset from the main office itself, at the third floor from Ms. Rowena, and was told to pick it up at 1:00-3:00pm. As I called the csr he told me that my delivery address is at the main office so my unit is still for delivery but instead of my house it will be brought to the main office, to Ms. Rowena.
    Does that mean you're getting your phone already?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:34 PM
    I'm a new line application. I guess they have limited stocks if you applied online, that's why they called me March 27th to ask if I want it delivered April 2, I'm thinking that if you move it to a later date they will have to call you again if another batch of stocks came in although I rescheduled on April 19, that was actually my bad that I resched it very far from the supposed to be date of delivery.

As for your case try to go to a gbc. I'll go today. I'll update you guys later.
    Been going back and forth GBCs and they won't entertain questions regarding recontract deliveries via 211 since stocks are different in the stores, hotline and online. 😥 Anyways, hope you get your phone today.
    04-03-13 06:58 PM
    Does that mean you're getting your phone already?

Posted via CB10
    No pick up date is April 19. I'm going to the main office later if they can release it today, although I'm thinking they cannot 'cos it's an online application and will always depend on the delivery. I'll request to at least have it moved to April 10.
    04-03-13 08:33 PM
    No pick up date is April 19. I'm going to the main office later if they can release it today, although I'm thinking they cannot 'cos it's an online application and will always depend on the delivery. I'll request to at least have it moved to April 10.
    At least you are talking to them face to face rather than being dismissed on the phone. Goodluck!
    kayrodz likes this.
    04-03-13 09:15 PM
    got my white z10 yesterday via delivery! Got my microsim today and the customer service assistant that there are still no LTE enabled sim as of date.. is that true? so im getting H+ now. its freaking fast!

also bought a transform case from mobile one, 990 lang pala may screen protector pa. sa sulit 2,500 to 3,000!
    04-04-13 01:00 AM
    Mine is, I took one as a replacement at SM Makati. Try looking there

04-04-13 01:02 AM
    Mine is, I took one as a replacement at SM Makati. Try looking there

you mean you got LTE sim already?
    04-04-13 01:09 AM
9,279 ... 101102103104105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD