Ok guys.. just to give you an update.. regardless if im on BIS.. BBM is still not sending randomly.. sometimes it works sometimes its delayed.
    Are you on LTE sim?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 07:25 PM
    im also using globe with LTE sim but no LTE signal.
    do you have 4g on your network setting? i can only select 2g and 3g on my setting
    4g have bands and i think the phils have smart band's that can work on z10 bands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-02-13 08:04 PM
    Ok guys.. just to give you an update.. regardless if im on BIS.. BBM is still not sending randomly.. sometimes it works sometimes its delayed.
    I have smart bb relay and with z10, it works. But email is not push anymore? I need to refresh it or set the refresh lower periods. But the battery life would suck, maybe until the next os update. The new os update is promising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-02-13 08:06 PM
    I'm about to get mine tomorrow via LBC. I bought it in Multiply via an online seller. Costs 28,500 + 300 shipping. It's an STL100-2 variant (I asked them before buying, and hopefully they're sure ).

Well, after reading this thread, I'm disappointed that there are no micro-sim from Globe PH that are LTE ready... but hey, at least that particular variant is LTE Band 3 (1800) ready
    03-05-13 06:48 AM
    Hi, I'm planning to get an Unli Surf Plan 999 from Globe. I really want the Blackberry Curve 9320, but I'm torn between getting this or the Samsung SIII Mini because my plan would definitely be more advantageous with the SIII Mini *as far as guessing* vs the 9320.

In your experience, what maximum speed can I get from 9320? I'm thinking of getting the Samsung because I think it would give me more speed, especially since I'll be using my phone for mobile hotspot/tethering. Thanks. Or give me at least little things why I should consider going for the 9320 over SIII Mini.
    03-06-13 07:49 AM
    in smart you need to acquire for iphone plan which supports lte talked to the csr and she said lte for other postpaid users will be available soon.
    03-06-13 09:18 AM
    I'm about to get mine tomorrow via LBC. I bought it in Multiply via an online seller. Costs 28,500 + 300 shipping. It's an STL100-2 variant (I asked them before buying, and hopefully they're sure ).

Well, after reading this thread, I'm disappointed that there are no micro-sim from Globe PH that are LTE ready... but hey, at least that particular variant is LTE Band 3 (1800) ready
    mine is the STK100-1 variant so no LTE?
    03-07-13 07:38 AM
    mine is the STK100-1 variant so no LTE?
    Yup, the STL100-1 only is HSPA+. Also uses TI OMAP and Ardeno? GPU instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon. Always ask vendor first.

I'm hoping that Globe launches the STL100-2 variant so that iPhone 5 isn't the only LTE phone here

I'm also using BlackBerry Z10 now and it's pretty fast.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 11:34 PM
    regarding bbm delay and push email delay on the blackberry z10.

guys, this what i found out. request your provider globe smart sun to resend your internet service books. that might solve the delay problem and push problem, it work for me at globe. i have a post paid under unli supersurf and a prepaid under bbMAX. both now works on my z10. i found out that all internet data plan have its own service books not just for bis. so request the to resend the service books.

hope i explained it clear and helps
    03-08-13 04:57 AM

guys, this what i found out. request your provider globe smart sun to resend your internet service books. that might solve the delay problem and push problem, it work for me at globe. i have a post paid under unli supersurf and a prepaid under bbMAX. both now works on my z10. i found out that all internet data plan have its own service books not just for bis. so request the to resend the service books.

you are with globe or smart? bbmax?
    03-08-13 05:28 AM
    matagal na ako nagamet ng BB pero ngayon ko palang ittry yung BBM.. prepaid ako at nagregister na ako sa BBM DAY ng SMART... maliban sa 3G sign ano pa yung ibang indications na ok na yung BBM ko, ksi ung mga inadd ko pending padin...
    03-08-13 08:36 AM
    The Z10 is now available for pre-order from Globe! Plan 1799 for 30 months contract to get it for free!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    03-09-13 05:45 PM
    BB Max works on z10? I thought only unlisurf or supersurf works on the z10, please help. im planning to get one soon. thanks.
    03-09-13 08:41 PM

BB Max works on z10? I thought only unlisurf or supersurf works on the z10, please help. im planning to get one soon. thanks.
    03-09-13 08:43 PM
    I'm thinking of getting a blackberry 9360 again as my secondary phone. I'm only gonna use it for blackberry services. Should I chose globe or smart?

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2
    03-10-13 01:33 AM
    I'm currently on BB Unlisurf 999. I just recently asked a new micro-SIM from Globe (it's Free) and activated it. It works fine . Maybe I should have asked for a nano-SIM and just buy a micro-SIM adapter. Then again, I would see what happened this coming billing if they sensed this already.

Btw, Z10 will launch at March 19 from Globe on Plan 1799 with 30 mos. contract (that's waay long, hopefully the 4GLTE/STL100-2 version), and I hope they push update .85/.90 as well.
    kayrodz likes this.
    03-10-13 04:30 AM
    Globe simply bec Im a Globe user. Except for delays sometimes, it works just fine. Don't know for smart.
    03-10-13 10:19 AM
    I don't do unlisurf. Even on my 9900 and still on Z10 I'm on BIS.

So, I still think it's a Globe postpaid thing.

Posted via CB10
    Ur on z10 now? Ive read that BIS wont work with os10. How true is it?
    03-10-13 10:33 AM
    I'm thinking of getting a blackberry 9360 again as my secondary phone. I'm only gonna use it for blackberry services. Should I chose globe or smart?

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2
    Have tried both, smart's faster especially if u use it as a mobile hotspot
    03-10-13 10:37 AM
    Ur on z10 now? Ive read that BIS wont work with os10. How true is it?
    Been on it for a month now. And no issues at all. No push email, bbm works. (albeit sketchy every now and then)

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:59 PM
    Been on it for a month now. And no issues at all. No push email, bbm works. (albeit sketchy every now and then)

Posted via CB10
    Oh! How about twitter/fb notifs? Do you still get it real time like in os7 or do u have to constantly refresh feeds? Got worried when i found out bb10 will work in a regular internet plan. Kinda defeats d purpose of having bb around 4 instant notifs.
    03-11-13 07:32 AM
    The Z10 is now available for pre-order from Globe! Plan 1799 for 30 months contract to get it for free!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Smart's now also offering bb z10. unli net for plan 2000. Hefty!
    03-11-13 07:35 AM
    Smart's now also offering bb z10. unli net for plan 2000. Hefty!
    I think SMART's BBZ10 is a non-LTE as GLOBE says that LTE version is exclusive to them.
    03-11-13 10:36 AM
    I'm currently on BB Unlisurf 999. I just recently asked a new micro-SIM from Globe (it's Free) and activated it. It works fine . Maybe I should have asked for a nano-SIM and just buy a micro-SIM adapter. Then again, I would see what happened this coming billing if they sensed this already.

Btw, Z10 will launch at March 19 from Globe on Plan 1799 with 30 mos. contract (that's waay long, hopefully the 4GLTE/STL100-2 version), and I hope they push update .85/.90 as well.
    Base on this Facebook post of Globe Subscribers can get the BlackBerry Z10 for free at Globe Unli Surf Plan 1799 over a 30-month contract. With Globe Unli Surf Plan 1799, subscribers get unlimited and worry-free mobile surfing, P800 monthly consumable amount for calls and texts, and three (3) call and text freebies.

So it's like a regular unlisurf plan, unless they found out that you used your old BB unlisurf plan and change it to a regular unlisurf.
    03-11-13 10:50 AM
    Base on this Facebook post of Globe Subscribers can get the BlackBerry Z10 for free at Globe Unli Surf Plan 1799 over a 30-month contract. With Globe Unli Surf Plan 1799, subscribers get unlimited and worry-free mobile surfing, P800 monthly consumable amount for calls and texts, and three (3) call and text freebies.

So it's like a regular unlisurf plan, unless they found out that you used your old BB unlisurf plan and change it to a regular unlisurf.
    I'm well aware of that. I actually plan to revert for the regular Unlisurf as in the Long term, I get performance hits.

It's surprising that Smart version doesn't have LTE

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 11:55 AM
9,279 ... 8586878889 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD