for globe, i used globe as username and blank password, works using v7.1.205

I already use globe as username and blank password. Not working.
    03-29-12 09:52 PM
    my globe bb service seems to be having problem since 11am. no emails going in!
    03-30-12 02:49 AM
    peeeps! QUESTION to globe users... has any of you tried *143# ? i cant seem to get the menu to open on my bb.. i dunno whats wrong
    03-30-12 09:42 AM
    peeeps! QUESTION to globe users... has any of you tried *143# ? i cant seem to get the menu to open on my bb.. i dunno whats wrong
    just tried doing it and it works, you need to press call after inputting the *143#!
    03-30-12 05:51 PM
    green call button > *143# > green call button again ... then it should pop up a menu for you to choose from
    03-31-12 01:35 AM
    Right. I'm a first time BB user but have a lot of experience with Electronics. If that's the case, then I assume you can always downgrade your BB if ever you upgraded it to an unsupported firmware, right?
    until you find the firmware that you're happy with

yes you can downgrade your OS.
    trigo beat me to it
    03-31-12 01:44 AM
    Male 35 discreet - goes for mature beefy daddies. I'm in the ME. 28e69209
    04-02-12 03:51 PM
    Male 35 discreet - goes for mature beefy daddies. I'm in the ME. 28e69209

Can it be more decent?

Please look at the title of the thread, it bears the name "Philippines". sheesh...

Shame on you...

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9810 using Tapatalk
    trigo and evil.bunny like this.
    04-05-12 03:00 AM
    Can it be more decent?

Please look at the title of the thread, it bears the name "Philippines". sheesh...

Shame on you...

That was an april fools joke. I think . . . :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-07-12 01:26 AM
    Is everyone's hotspot feature working?

Im on Globe telco by the way.
    04-08-12 11:42 AM

yup mine is!
    04-08-12 07:26 PM

Mine is not working. Yours?
    04-08-12 10:32 PM
    from your info.. im assuming you have 2 bb's? have you tried swapping the sim cards? i mean in the bb that isnt working.. try putting the globe sim into another bb and seeing if you're able to bbm/ym from there? we're trying to cover all possibilities here... i really cannot see why this problem would exist with you...
    yes i have 2 bbs, bb9900 is working, bbtorch9800 not working..bb9900 apps work fine using my sim wid active BIS, whilst bbtorch9800 apps dont work using the same sim card
    04-11-12 01:12 PM
    HELLO.
    guys pa help naman po.
    nagregister kasi ako sa BB MAX ngaun.
    pero hindi naman ako makagamit nga mga social apps like fb, twitter, etc
    nka 3G signal cya pero walang logo.
    tinawag ko na sa globe pero lahat na ng trouble shooting nagawa namin ayaw pa din niya maregister.
    tinignan ko din services status ko BIS: not connected daw
    ano po ba gagawin ko?
    pahelp naman please.
    04-11-12 10:41 PM
    HELLO.
    guys pa help naman po.
    tinawag ko na sa globe pero lahat na ng trouble shooting nagawa namin ayaw pa din niya maregister.
    ano po ba gagawin ko?
    pahelp naman please.
    Do this
    Options > Device > Advanced Settings > Service Books > Delete all
    Reboot
    Options > Device > Advanced Settings > Host Routing Table > Register
    Reboot

Try it now.
    04-12-12 03:31 AM
    yup mine is!
    How did you set it up?

I used Globe as username and left password in blank.

I can turn on and activate hotspot. My Playbook can connect to my BB9900 via hotspot BUT no data sent or received.

What gives?
    04-12-12 07:28 AM
    Q: I recently upgraded my Globe Plan to BB UnliSurf 999 with free 9300 3G unit from Globe. As per Globe Customer Service, if I change my handheld device, I need to update it from globe.blackberry.com . As I was doing it, and clicked on "Detect New Device" it always say unable to detect device. My question is, the account I have in globe.blackberry.com is the 9300 unit and my new unit is 9790, can I still have the BB UnliSurf plan? Or is it only for the 9300 unit given by Globe
    04-12-12 08:55 AM
    HELLO.

guys pa help naman po.

ano po ba gagawin ko?

pahelp naman please.

Nakooo... You must have had a phone with a blocked PIN, it will never work with any BIS service because its been blocked by RIM. There are lots of unpaid phones worldwide and their carriers report it to RIM to have the PIN blocked so that it can never be used for any BIS service.

OR, it's a refurbished phone from Greenhills or Recto. We used to call it "recon" or reconditioned phones. Works fine with other phones but not Blackberry.

Balik mo na sa binilan mo yan Ate. Hindi na yan gagana kahit kelan.

04-14-12 04:04 PM
    I have a Torch 9860 from Optus. When they released OS 7.1 I updated my software and pow! i now have wifi hotspot. Sweet!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-17-12 04:21 AM
    Hi guys

I noticed that almost all of you here are Globe users. I'm using Smart and it's BIS is very slow. Can anyone here compare the BIS between Smart and Globe? Which one is better?
    04-18-12 06:55 AM
    @Lester78

i think it depends on your handset. What are you using and what, btw way is your definition/example of slow?

04-18-12 08:53 AM
    I have a Torch 9860 from Optus. When they released OS 7.1 I updated my software and pow! i now have wifi hotspot. Sweet!

How did you set-up yours buddy?
    04-18-12 09:31 AM
    @egzbuen

It just showed up in the desktop manager. i mean, the update. is that what you're asking?

04-20-12 04:29 AM
    Hi guys

I noticed that almost all of you here are Globe users. I'm using Smart and it's BIS is very slow. Can anyone here compare the BIS between Smart and Globe? Which one is better?
    Hello..i tried BIS on both networks,they're at par for me,tho i juz prefer to subscribe to globe coz of the cheaper bbmax @ 599
    04-22-12 12:29 AM
    Hello..i tried BIS on both networks,they're at par for me,tho i juz prefer to subscribe to globe coz of the cheaper bbmax @ 599
    agree on this one, smart rate is 1200 while globe bbmax is 599.
    04-22-12 08:56 AM
9,279 ... 7475767778 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD