Yes makaka-register ka naman. If naka-register ka, then that means your pin is released.
    jayveever09 likes this.
    09-23-11 01:34 PM
    @enitsirhc - that also happend to me but sa globe. i am on bb social 299 a month plus unli call and text (599). my bill reached 8000 pesos. I called and said "paano aabot ng 8k e nakasocial nga ako , hindi ako nakakabrowser pag social! papacut ko line ko and hindi ko na yan babayaran , babayaran ko lang gagamitin ko." The operator instantly offered me 50 off and i replied " ano ako tanga?, babayaran ko d ko ginamit" then offered me 75off, i repeated what i said and added i will not pay for anything i did not use i will pay you 599 + 299 thats it period, im not stupid . luckily , when i got the bill it was waived =)
    09-23-11 10:35 PM
    I have one last problem... I was previously using Smart's BIS Social Service, then tried Sun's BIS though nakapag-register naman ako then working naman yung BBM, I can't seem to use some application like FB and Twitter. I tried to Uninstall/Install the apps, pero di parin magwork. lumalabas yung "Currently on a service plan that does not support..." Hope may makatulongn sakin...=) thanks
    09-24-11 11:50 AM
    @jayveever09 - Try doing a pattery pull and putting it back again para maka-settle in yung settings and BB service ng Sun sa phone mo then try loading Twitter and FB again
    09-24-11 09:15 PM
    @heartbeat13 actually tried multiple batt-pulls na, di parin magwork... weird kasi my BBM and and YM works yung FB and Twitter ayaw... Though if naka wifi naman ako it works fine... My brother has the same problem with his globe, First he was using a BBMAX from his prepaid then switched to his BB Social on his postpaid.. Ayaw din mag work nang social network apps niya... Pero ang difference sa kanya parehas na globe sim yung gamit niya...
    09-24-11 09:43 PM
    Ohh well now I'm not so sure of that issue. I think that has something to do with your shift from Smart's BIS service to Sun's BIS service
    09-24-11 11:56 PM
    I know... Sana may makatulong... Though thanks din...=)
    09-25-11 12:59 AM
    hi jayvee, are you sure you are registered to the social bis and not the email/messaging bis plan? this could a a reason. it is worth checking.
    09-25-11 05:38 AM
    I have one last problem... I was previously using Smart's BIS Social Service, then tried Sun's BIS though nakapag-register naman ako then working naman yung BBM, I can't seem to use some application like FB and Twitter. I tried to Uninstall/Install the apps, pero di parin magwork. lumalabas yung "Currently on a service plan that does not support..." Hope may makatulongn sakin...=) thanks
    I have BB Storm 2 9520, and was using SUN BIS/BES for 1 day last week, wala naman problem unlimited access sa lahat FB, Twitter, EMAILS, BROWSE, as in all access.
    09-26-11 10:47 PM
    hi jayvee, are you sure you are registered to the social bis and not the email/messaging bis plan? this could a a reason. it is worth checking.
    Haven't thought of that option! Actually yes that could be a factor why jayvee's services aren't working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    09-27-11 04:39 PM
    Does anyone know if Whatsapp for bb have additional charges if you use it under bb social?
    10-04-11 03:40 AM
    Does anyone know if Whatsapp for bb have additional charges if you use it under bb social?
    WhatsApp works on BB MAX subscription otherwise it can run over WiFi.
    10-06-11 11:40 PM
    Hi there, im a globe subscriber currently subscribed on BBMAX 30 days. I do have a question though, can i use this data plan for my laptop too? (tethering) without any additional charges? currently talked to globe and said since it was bbmax there will be no additional charges speed also is amazingly fast using bbmax internet. thanks in advance
    10-09-11 10:51 PM
    Guys, gagana ba 9650 dito sa Pinas? May nagbebenta kasi saken eh mura lang kaya natetempt akong bilhin. Ty in advance.
    10-13-11 03:08 PM
    Yup gagana naman basta factory unlocked o open line na siya, released ang pin and walang hidden defects
    10-14-11 07:26 AM
    Hi all,

I have a BB 8520. When I use my Globe sim, I can't make or receive calls or texts. But it was detected. It has signal. And I can even connect in other apps since my Globe SIM is connected in BB MAX.
    Other Networks such as Smart and Sun works fine but Globe.
    Can you please help me with this problem? I've been searching for answers since last week. Help. Thanks and regards.
    10-16-11 10:26 PM
    Hi all,

I have a BB 8520. When I use my Globe sim, I can't make or receive calls or texts. But it was detected. It has signal. And I can even connect in other apps since my Globe SIM is connected in BB MAX.
    Other Networks such as Smart and Sun works fine but Globe.
    Can you please help me with this problem? I've been searching for answers since last week. Help. Thanks and regards.
    that phone is unlocked? also try other globe sim if it works, if not there something wrong with the phone itself.
    10-19-11 12:52 AM
    hi! newbie here. Glad I stumbled upon this thread....
    I have a BB8520 with Globe prepaid, I used to subscribe to their BBMAX for 1 day coz I'm usually at home where wi-fi is available and the wi-fi connection works like a charm. Yesterday I registered with their BBSOCIAL for 30days, and tried to connect to our wi-fi for browsing, however the wi-fi icon is grayed out and wont turn to white..... does it have something to do with the BBSOCIAL subscription???
    TIA.....
    10-19-11 09:06 AM
    I have a BB8520 with Globe prepaid, I used to subscribe to their BBMAX for 1 day coz I'm usually at home where wi-fi is available and the wi-fi connection works like a charm. Yesterday I registered with their BBSOCIAL for 30days, and tried to connect to our wi-fi for browsing, however the wi-fi icon is grayed out and wont turn to white..... does it have something to do with the BBSOCIAL subscription???
    TIA.....

Hmm.. Honestly, I don't know what you would like to point here? If your wifi is grayed out then it means your phone is out of your wifi router's range or it might be no connection between the two devices. Have your wifi fix by turning it off for seconds then turn it on again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-22-11 12:57 PM
    TIA.....
    you would'nt need wifi if you are on bbmax... anyway, bb social and bb messaging wont get you a white wifi logo. a white wifi logo means your blackberry has switched to the wifi connection to connect to blackberry servers. bb social and bb msg is some sort of "limited" access subscription and will only work via "mobile network" connection. you cant even use a browser on those subscription unless you are on a wifi.
    10-22-11 11:52 PM
    Hi there, im a globe subscriber currently subscribed on BBMAX 30 days. I do have a question though, can i use this data plan for my laptop too? (tethering) without any additional charges? currently talked to globe and said since it was bbmax there will be no additional charges speed also is amazingly fast using bbmax internet. thanks in advance
    tether all you want dude.
    Last edited by ZERO_C001; 10-23-11 at 12:18 AM.
    10-22-11 11:59 PM
    has anyone tried globe's bbmax for use on non bb handsets? need to know asap. thanks.
    10-23-11 12:19 AM
    has anyone tried globe's bbmax for use on non bb handsets? need to know asap. thanks.

It won't work.

10-23-11 01:19 AM
    It won't work.

we are aware that bb max offers unlimited access to apn of bb and apn of globe.

and that, when i tether my bbmax subscribed bb to a laptop it wont incur me additional charges.

so how does that wont work?

anyway... my original question is "has anyone tried?"

anyone?
    10-23-11 02:55 AM
    we are aware that bb max offers unlimited access to apn of bb and apn of globe.

and that, when i tether my bbmax subscribed bb to a laptop it wont incur me additional charges.

so how does that wont work?

anyway... my original question is "has anyone tried?"

anyone?
    Base po sa thread na to, bbmax will work naman po on non blackberry handsets.

symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=486606&highlight=bbmax
    Sabi nung TS, wala daw limit sa kanya pero a lot of users said na may 800mb limit nung sinubukan nila (fair usage policy ng globe).
    10-25-11 03:53 AM
9,279 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD