Hi Miss klintoncloud! I had that problem since last night. Tweaked Mobile Network as well but still same problem. I just left my BB on the table for an hour then the signal reverted back to 3G.

Siguro problem lang po ng Globe.

Thanks for the reply cholo.
    Anyone near my area? I'm in Valenzuela City.....
    klintoncloud likes this.
    02-10-11 09:13 PM
    Hi Miss klintoncloud! I had that problem since last night. Tweaked Mobile Network as well but still same problem. I just left my BB on the table for an hour then the signal reverted back to 3G.

Siguro problem lang po ng Globe.
    Waah! Good for you, mine is still the same. If I put the mobile network to 3G and 2G I get 3g signal. So I'm on 2G since last night just so I would get at least GPRS but it sucks big time.
    02-11-11 01:49 AM
    If you wanna contact Globe's customer service re: BB plans etc, i suggest doing it via their twitter account! They respond much faster there if i may say so ...If you have a twitter account that is.
    Yes, they do respond faster but the question is - Do they, in any way solved your problem? I mean, I've contacted them like a thousand times already and all they could think of is to ask me the same stupid questions like, what's my mobile number, where am I located and the likes but after that --- NADA! Sorry for venting here, I'm just super frustrated at the moment. Ok rant over... Moving on...
    02-11-11 01:52 AM
    Yes, they do respond faster but the question is - Do they, in any way solved your problem? I mean, I've contacted them like a thousand times already and all they could think of is to ask me the same stupid questions like, what's my mobile number, where am I located and the likes but after that --- NADA! Sorry for venting here, I'm just super frustrated at the moment. Ok rant over... Moving on...
    My dear anak. Lol. I talked to Globe earlier and asked about your concern. Globe Platinum members don't have this problem. But other Globe postpaid users will be having this small problem with their BB's. But it won't take that long said the guy from Globe platinum...Why? Upgrade of system. AQGAIN! Hope this helps you.
    klintoncloud likes this.
    02-11-11 08:49 AM
    My dear anak. Lol. I talked to Globe earlier and asked about your concern. Globe Platinum members don't have this problem. But other Globe postpaid users will be having this small problem with their BB's. But it won't take that long said the guy from Globe platinum...Why? Upgrade of system. AQGAIN! Hope this helps you.
    Thanks dad but I don't think I understand it correctly, should I upgrade my OS or Globe should upgrade their system? Thanks again, really appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 09:23 AM
    Thanks dad but I don't think I understand it correctly, should I upgrade my OS or Globe should upgrade their system? Thanks again, really appreciate it.

globes stability of 3g has been fluctuating... sometimes its there... sometimes its not... but as im writing this now... my bb has 3g... i always thought that the availability of 3g signal was partly due to signal strength... i know that my phone is capable of 3g no problems... with os 5 and os 6 now... your ineng has no problems if you want to upgrade your os by all means join the band wagon.. but what i understand ench was saying that globe was "upgrading" their system again... which i find utter BS... upgrading a system usually means that the system should be down but thats just what i think :P
    klintoncloud likes this.
    02-11-11 09:36 AM
    Wow! This one will be super good news to hubby, but his problem is he cannot register to BB SOCIAL... I wonder why??? But I will definitely inform hubby about this Globe promo.
    I already have the applications...the problem is that i cant use them via wifi...how can i use the facebook application? Via wifi...

02-11-11 12:02 PM
    I already have the applications...the problem is that i cant use them via wifi...how can i use the facebook application? Via wifi...

Hi, You cannot use fb for bb over WiFi, same as twitter for bb. If you want to access these sites on you bb you can open the browser and access it from there.
    02-11-11 05:19 PM
    globes stability of 3g has been fluctuating... sometimes its there... sometimes its not... but as im writing this now... my bb has 3g... i always thought that the availability of 3g signal was partly due to signal strength... i know that my phone is capable of 3g no problems... with os 5 and os 6 now... your ineng has no problems if you want to upgrade your os by all means join the band wagon.. but what i understand ench was saying that globe was "upgrading" their system again... which i find utter BS... upgrading a system usually means that the system should be down but thats just what i think :P
    Thanks gedubraks. Appreciate it.
    02-11-11 05:22 PM
    Is the "BS" intended for me or Globe? If its for Globe i agree. But if that was intended for me... well that's a whole different story.
    just wanted to make things clear.
    02-11-11 11:53 PM
    Is the "BS" intended for me or Globe? If its for Globe i agree. But if that was intended for me... well that's a whole different story.
    just wanted to make things clear.
    just to clarify things papa ench... the bs was intended for globe.. not you
    02-12-11 03:38 AM
    just to clarify things papa ench... the bs was intended for globe.. not you
    Its cool just wanted to make things clear. No worries . Now, back to the matter in hand... called Globe again to tell them what one of their CR's told me and they said that was wrong what their employee said. i told them i lost my logos earlier this afternoon and decided to call and complain. As usual it was all BS. I wonder when will these people get their stories right when it comes to complaints of their costumers.
    02-12-11 07:05 AM
    Hi Guys!

I'm just new here hence I would appreciate guidance where I can post this question: "How do I use my BB 9700 as a tethered model for my Macbook?"

My system details:

- MacbookAir
    - Mac OS/X 10.6.6
    - BB 9700 OS v.5.0.0.593 (Bundle 1022, Platform 5.1.0.147)
    - Connection method: via USB
    - Blackberry Desktop Software already installed
    - Already followed instructions from blackberry.com knowledge base: KB19641
    - APN: internet.globe.com.ph

Many thanks!
    02-12-11 07:08 AM
    Hi guys! I want to ask if anyone here has tried Globe's Bridge Data Roam Unlimited. I'm going to Singapore for a 5-day vacation next month and I was thinking of subscribing to that plan so I won't rack up a huge bill (Globe has charged me PhP16K++ before for 2 weeks roaming in Australia, but that's another story!). Planning to subscribe to the USD40 plan for 5 days. A bit steep, but the thought of not being able to bbm or tweet or facebook on the go makes me go crazy

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks!
    02-12-11 07:46 AM
    Good morning friends

Question, Anyone here who uses Globe's BB SOCIAL ON? Can you still register to that? (Coz hubby can't and we're getting frustrated. We tried contacting everyone we can think of from Globe but no cigars. He wanted to try the new promo posted by evil.bunny but we can't seem to get pass BB SOCIAL ON )

klintoncloud, just got off the phone with a Globe CSR, according to him the BB Social promo is extended until April 2011.

Also, I wanted to clarify with Globe about the 3+1 promo. I thought you could interchange your subscriptions during the 3months. According to Globe, you have to subscribe to the same plan for 3 consecutive months to get the same plan for free on the fourth month. I heard from another forum that the freebie (4th month) would be whatever you signed up for in the 3rd month hence the idea that different plans could be availed during the 3+1.

To correct also, the 1 month unlimited data plan is not P1,200 as shown in the ad but it is now P999.
    Last edited by evil.bunny; 02-12-11 at 07:56 AM.
    02-12-11 07:49 AM
    Hi guys! I want to ask if anyone here has tried Globe's Bridge Data Roam Unlimited. I'm going to Singapore for a 5-day vacation next month and I was thinking of subscribing to that plan so I won't rack up a huge bill (Globe has charged me PhP16K++ before for 2 weeks roaming in Australia, but that's another story!). Planning to subscribe to the USD40 plan for 5 days. A bit steep, but the thought of not being able to bbm or tweet or facebook on the go makes me go crazy

i saw that promo too on their website... but seriously im not interested paying USD40 for 5 days.. in my opinion, it would be cheaper to unlock your bb and then use a local prepaid sim.. about USD10 for unlocking and the extra USD30 use it to buy a prepaid sim, top up load and extra food money :P
    02-12-11 08:33 AM
    hi there. anyone who experienced losing their host routing table configurations? how did you get it all back? tried to register but got no configurations were ever received
    02-13-11 08:11 AM
    hi there. anyone who experienced losing their host routing table configurations? how did you get it all back? tried to register but got no configurations were ever received
    never experienced that... im assuming that you've tried doing several battery pulls? next would probably be restoring from a previous working backup.. thats if you made a back up previously using DM
    02-13-11 09:53 AM
    As per Globe's facebook and twitter reps, under the BB3plus1 promo, whatever you avail on the 3rd month will be the free service that you will get on the fourth month.
    02-14-11 01:25 AM
    Help !! is it just me??

i just downloaded the new version of foursquare with photo on my BB 9700. Im having trouble checking in and having a BIG trouble adding the photo on my check ins... IS IT JUST ME ???? HELP..
    02-14-11 08:47 AM
    Did you do the a battery pull? Always remember to do a battery pull right after downloading/installing any app and theme to your BlackBerry.

My new version of foursquare is just fine. I've had it since yesterday...Photos etc work well. About to delete it too. Its not my cup of tea. Just wanted to try the new version.
    02-14-11 09:02 AM
    Oh yha, before i forget.... fourSquare on my Torch is sluggish makes my phone system kinda slow. But on my 9700 it works just fine. Hope that helps.
    02-14-11 09:06 AM
    hmm i did not do a batt pull but instead i used my restartme app to reboot.

woud that be the problem??
    02-14-11 09:51 AM
    Oh yha, before i forget.... fourSquare on my Torch is sluggish makes my phone system kinda slow. But on my 9700 it works just fine. Hope that helps.

hmm i did not do a batt pull but instead i used my restartme app to reboot.

woud that be the problem??
    02-14-11 09:52 AM

Hello! I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I've been in Singapore for 2 weeks now... Since i already have a Singtel prepaid sim card from my visits here before, what i did was to top it up with the singtel prepaid BB 3G you can check the FAQ's here: Mobile - Prepaid - VAS - Prepaid BlackBerry Data VAS | SingTel

If your phone is locked... what i did was to buy a BB unlocker online courtesy of Mr. gedubraks here in this forum... Believe me, it beats the **** out of roaming rates!
    Last edited by japsuki; 02-14-11 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    02-14-11 11:52 AM
9,279 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD