Guys, if you're registered on Smart. They have a more cheaper and alternative way instead of accessing BBM and Facebook/Twitter.

Social Day-30 pesos
    Social Month-300 pesos
    send a text to 2207
    Ex. Social Day to 2207
    12-19-10 06:57 AM
    @ archeaven: Sorry for the late reply... I'm guessing klintoncloud has helped you on your concern. I hope its working fine now. But if in any case you still need help.. Just PM me on how i can contact you and i'll gladly help you in anyway i can.
    Merry Christmas to you all!
    Hi ench18,

Thank you in advance. actually its still have the error message, but i think its not affecting anything. well if u still have a way on how i can get rid of it pls contact me...PIN : 22004A72

Thank you,
    12-19-10 11:16 AM
    globe has new plans..

bb social on
    bb message on to 8888

300 pesos each for 30 days. no browsing , social is fb twitter myspace bbm gtalk ym etc
    and message is push email, bbm gtalk ym etc.

better than the unli plans for 1200
    12-19-10 11:26 AM
    p.s. to the above post.. works both on postpaid and prepaid!
    12-19-10 11:27 AM
    PhP1200 for Unlisurf for BB.
    Services included: Unlimited Internet surfing, FB, Twitter and the BBM.
    Another plan is PhP1500 for BB Unlisurf MAX.
    Services included: All that's mentioned above + media streaming...
    These are all ADD-ON plans only. I'm not sure about other stand alone plans.

Hi klintoncloud,

would like to clarify the "Unlimited Internet surfing" u mean u can access any site?? not just FB and twitter???
    12-19-10 12:39 PM
    Hi Guys,

HELP again!! I change my Browser setting to Internet Browser which I was able to access google, and other web site even my BDO w/o a charged.

Thing is a went to App World and Downloaded Games and other stuffs. I want to uninstall it so I did but my dilemma is that it still appears on "my world" under UNINSTALLED APP.

Is their a way to completely delete said files so it wont consume the storage space???

Thank you, ^^,
    12-19-10 03:19 PM
    Hi, I just got my Bold 9700 yesterday and I've got a few questions.

1) Do I need to subscribe to Globe's BIS? I only plan to use WiFi in surfing websites using my BB.

2) If I use the Twitter/Facebook app for BB, will I be charged by Globe? I got traumatized before because I got charged up to 4k by Globe because of their surfing fees (using a Nokia phone)!

3) And what is this BB ON 50?

I'm so clueless I need help!! Thanks so much!
    12-20-10 03:03 AM
    Just got my new BB Bold 9700 and wanted to install App World into it, pero bakit ang tagal po dun sa 'Update Software' from the appworld.blackberry website? If naka 'edge' po ba hindi pa siya activated sa Globe? What can I do to remedy these problems of a new BB user? Thanks!
    12-20-10 05:01 AM
    guys...my prob was not resolved yet...help please...

Hi! I have a concern regarding my phone, it's BlackBerry 8100.

I enrolled the other day for Smart's BlackBerry Social package. As soon as registered, i received the icons of the applications. Clicking on them prompted me to download the corresponding applications (and I learned from the Smart representative that there was no need to download the applications, supposedly).

When I clicked on "download", it said, "your handset does not meet the system requirement". what do i need to do?

I hope you could help me resolve this issue. Thanks.
    12-20-10 10:08 AM

1) Do I need to subscribe to Globe's BIS? I only plan to use WiFi in surfing websites using my BB.
    If you're only planning to use Wifi then no need to activate your BIS (if I'm wrong on this, anyone please feel free to correct me).

2) If I use the Twitter/Facebook app for BB, will I be charged by Globe?
    These apps won't work if you don't have a data plan. The only way to access Twitter and FB through Wifi is through the browser. If you want to use the BB apps for these sites, you'll need to subscribe for the BIS.

This is the service code to activate the data plan for one day only. It'll cost you P50.00
    Last edited by evil.bunny; 12-20-10 at 06:26 PM.
    blueairbender likes this.
    12-20-10 05:28 PM
    Hi klintoncloud,

would like to clarify the "Unlimited Internet surfing" u mean u can access any site?? not just FB and twitter???
    Yes, she meant other sites (except streaming).
    archeaven likes this.
    12-20-10 05:32 PM
    For Globe prepaid users, Blackberry MAX is now available.

"Surf worry-free on your BlackBerry with Super Surf for BlackBerry MAX - now available to Globe Prepaid subscribers! Enjoy unlimited surfing, email, social networking, chatting and streaming for only P60/day, P300/5 days, P1500/30 days! Text BBMAX INFO to 8888."
    What's the difference between BB MAX and the regular Globe Prepaid BIS(aside from streaming) w/c costs a little lower?
    12-20-10 05:46 PM
    What's the difference between BB MAX and the regular Globe Prepaid BIS(aside from streaming) w/c costs a little lower?
    That's the only difference that I know of, streaming capability.
    12-20-10 06:24 PM
    If you're only planning to use Wifi then no need to activate your BIS (if I'm wrong on this, anyone please feel free to correct me).

These apps won't work if you don't have a data plan. The only way to access Twitter and FB through Wifi is through the browser. If you want to use the BB apps for these sites, you'll need to subscribe for the BIS.

This is the service code to activate the data plan for one day only. It'll cost you P50.00
    thank you very much for the BIG help!
    12-20-10 08:43 PM
    Hi guys I'm new here just bought my BB last week and I need some new friends (gays, bi's, straght) for my BBM my is pin:237CB952 add me up nlang thanks =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 12:55 AM
    Hi Guys,

HELP again!! I change my Browser setting to Internet Browser which I was able to access google, and other web site even my BDO w/o a charged.

Thing is a went to App World and Downloaded Games and other stuffs. I want to uninstall it so I did but my dilemma is that it still appears on "my world" under UNINSTALLED APP.

Is their a way to completely delete said files so it wont consume the storage space???

Thank you, ^^,
    That's where it really goes. It's just normal. Don't worry about it.
    archeaven likes this.
    12-22-10 06:22 PM
    Hi klintoncloud,

Yes, just not STREAMING, say - you tube and the likes.
    12-22-10 06:24 PM

2) If I use the Twitter/Facebook app for BB, will I be charged by Globe? I got traumatized before because I got charged up to 4k by Globe because of their surfing fees (using a Nokia phone)!

I'm so clueless I need help!! Thanks so much!
    Hi.
    1. Yes, even if only for a day to activate all the settings you need for your BB.

2. Yes you will be charged. Twitter and FB for BB will not work over WiFi. You can use WiFi to access them but thru the browser.

3. BB ON 50 is Globe's Unlimited BIS for 1 day.
    12-22-10 06:30 PM
    I register my BB to my Philippines carrier @ globe.blackberry.com,
    Im going to thailand tomorrow, and would be using Thailand's carrier's SIM
    (my BB is openline)

do i have to worrie about anything since my BB is registered with my Philippine carrier or do i need to do anything?

or do i just click the "detect new device"? HELP!
    12-22-10 08:19 PM
    Hi.
    1. Yes, even if only for a day to activate all the settings you need for your BB.

2. Yes you will be charged. Twitter and FB for BB will not work over WiFi. You can use WiFi to access them but thru the browser.

3. BB ON 50 is Globe's Unlimited BIS for 1 day.
    Thanks for the big help! Another one, if I use BB ON for a day, how am I going to be charged by Globe? Say, if I have already subscribed to Globe's data plan for a day, will I still be charged for the downloads from App World (e.g. KB charging)?
    12-23-10 01:35 AM
    1 Question to all of you BB 9700 users out there... any of you using OS6 on your 9700's?
    12-24-10 08:12 AM
    how do I fix 2102 error for facebook? thanks
    12-26-10 06:43 AM
    Try to reinstall FB. Delete the old FB app then DL it again from BlackBerry App world. Hope that helps.
    12-26-10 08:43 AM
    Hello,

I'm just curious if there is an iconic bb tune. That, if you hear it, you know it is a blackberry.
    Just like nokia tune, sonyericsson tune, samsung tune and motorola tune.

CHEERS!!!
    12-26-10 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the big help! Another one, if I use BB ON for a day, how am I going to be charged by Globe? Say, if I have already subscribed to Globe's data plan for a day, will I still be charged for the downloads from App World (e.g. KB charging)?
    If you're on pre-paid you have to have at least PhP51 load. If on post-past, you'll see it on your next billing statement.
    And no, you won't be charged for downloading from App World. Just be sure that your 1 day subscription is not yet expired; If its expired already, you can always go to a hot spot an download away.
    12-27-10 06:02 AM
9,279 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD