BTW, anybody here subscribed to the Supersurf for Blackberry Max? i just want to ask if its normal that even though you have unlimited service, the Blackberry charge in your unbilled charges is still going up for every email that you send? Can anybody help me here?

I already called two Globe reps about this and they said that it is normal. But they also said that I need to wait for my billing so I can check if I have been mistakenly charged (huh?). As of the moment, I don't trust what the reps told me so I'm asking you guys here. Thanks in advance.
    10-06-10 03:48 AM
    BTW, anybody here subscribed to the Supersurf for Blackberry Max? i just want to ask if its normal that even though you have unlimited service, the Blackberry charge in your unbilled charges is still going up for every email that you send? Can anybody help me here?

I already called two Globe reps about this and they said that it is normal. But they also said that I need to wait for my billing so I can check if I have been mistakenly charged (huh?). As of the moment, I don't trust what the reps told me so I'm asking you guys here. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, the unbilled charges take into account every kb. But as long as your final bill shows only 1500, its all good. If it shows more than 1500, have the contact center reverse it and inform them that you will only pay them what is due to them. And also, to get your account corrected lol. Happened to me once before. Just too many damn idiots over there
    10-06-10 04:25 AM
    Yes, the unbilled charges take into account every kb. But as long as your final bill shows only 1500, its all good. If it shows more than 1500, have the contact center reverse it and inform them that you will only pay them what is due to them. And also, to get your account corrected lol. Happened to me once before. Just too many damn idiots over there
    Oh I see. So everytime I access my email, charge will still be reflected on the unbilled. Yeah, hopefully I will not have problems come billing time. Thanks drichhhh. Appreciate it!
    10-06-10 06:11 AM
    guys, anyone here with sun cellular bbm? how is it?
    btw, i have a torch software unlocked unit. if i update my version, does it lock itself again like the iphones? thanks
    10-09-10 10:04 AM
    using sun bbm now. previously used globe for my bb but decided to move to sun due to the less expensive monthly unlimited BIS
    10-10-10 09:46 AM
    just moved to sun about 3 days ago. their cs are also not that familiar with bb but they only started with the service mid 2010. service wise, no complaints over the past 3 days
    10-10-10 09:57 AM
    how much ang sun bis?
    10-10-10 10:32 AM
    how much ang sun bis?
    P999 monthly for unlimited BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 10:39 AM
    how much ang sun bis?
    The P999 is an add on to whatever plan you have with Sun. And I think it's still only available for post paid

10-10-10 10:59 AM
    The P999 is an add on to whatever plan you have with Sun. And I think it's still only available for post paid

i would use sun...but coverage in my area for sun sucks like there's no tomorrow lol
    10-10-10 11:02 AM
    i would use sun...but coverage in my area for sun sucks like there's no tomorrow lol
    Kanya kanya ... I use Globe on my iPhone and Sun on my BB. And where I live, no Globe signal inside the house lol

10-10-10 11:22 AM

Does the Php999 cover also internet apn or just the BB apn? Thanks!
    10-10-10 07:01 PM
    does sun have 3g coverage? i have not seen the 3g logo on my 9800 yet, only edge and gprs. did they activate it quickly after you applied for bb apn? what are the requirements? thank you
    10-10-10 07:38 PM
    Got a question to ask guys--

travelling to philippines in december-- I have an unlocked bold 9700 I was wondering which carrier to turn to so I can get my BIS activated so i can receive emails
    10-11-10 02:04 AM

travelling to philippines in december-- I have an unlocked bold 9700 I was wondering which carrier to turn to so I can get my BIS activated so i can receive emails
    Hands down Smart Telecomms for best 3G coverage. (if money is not an object)
    10-11-10 02:06 AM
    Add my PIN 21EFA8E6 thanks!

10-11-10 06:29 AM
    does sun have 3g coverage? i have not seen the 3g logo on my 9800 yet, only edge and gprs. did they activate it quickly after you applied for bb apn? what are the requirements? thank you
    Yup, I get 3g coverage with sun. Not as wide as globe or smart's coverage but in the metro, I get 3g. The service was activated the next day. Usually they just ask for your payslip, billing statements, or credit card

10-11-10 07:04 AM
    Does the Php999 cover also internet apn or just the BB apn? Thanks!
    Don't really understand the BB apn and the internet apn. But they did offer me 2 services. P999 for unlimited BIS and P1350 for unlimited BIS and unlimited internet. My understanding(or what was explained to me) is that as long as its a BB installed app I use to connect to the net then its still part of the service? If not I guess I'll find out when the first billing arrives

10-11-10 10:45 AM
    Dude, with all due respect. The monthly unlimited BIS service from my carrier is the source of my hassle and confusion.
    you can subscribeusing a prepaid sim. i was previously usng my SMART Gold postpaid sim for the unlimited BIS,but had unexplainable charges thus my bill skyrocketed to almost 3rd times the regular. so i bought a Globe prepaid simcard that works pretty well with my BB. No extra charges. Im enjoying the unlimited BIS to the fullest now... kay:
    10-12-10 02:37 AM
    so i can't use the BIS if i'm on prepaid?
    type BB ON 50 send to 8888 - one day
    220 - 5 days
    1200 - 30 days
    10-12-10 03:10 AM
    you can subscribeusing a prepaid sim. i was previously usng my SMART Gold postpaid sim for the unlimited BIS,but had unexplainable charges thus my bill skyrocketed to almost 3rd times the regular. so i bought a Globe prepaid simcard that works pretty well with my BB. No extra charges. Im enjoying the unlimited BIS to the fullest now... kay:
    Using SMART postpaid they charged you with data plan even your on wifi (that's the problem of my friend). On GLOBE so far i'm okay using wifi with no data charges on my bills. be sure to use apps that works via wifi connection. If your not sure if you're connecting through wifi or data connection i recommend to DL Telicost app which you can see if you are connecting to wifi or data connection by tracking the data you are using.
    10-12-10 03:16 AM
    Don't really understand the BB apn and the internet apn. But they did offer me 2 services. P999 for unlimited BIS and P1350 for unlimited BIS and unlimited internet. My understanding(or what was explained to me) is that as long as its a BB installed app I use to connect to the net then its still part of the service? If not I guess I'll find out when the first billing arrives

unlimited BIS includes all apps and browsing using BB browser. probably the 1350 includes browsing outside BB browser, like when you use your BB as a modem..
    10-12-10 05:20 AM

if your device is unlocked, you can buy a Globe or Smart prepaid sim. They have unlimited BIS for 1200 for a month/220 for 5 days/50 for a day. but i would recomend globe prepaid...
    10-12-10 05:24 AM
    unlimited BIS includes all apps and browsing using BB browser. probably the 1350 includes browsing outside BB browser, like when you use your BB as a modem..
    Unlimited BIS means unlimited data passing through Blackberry's APN. Unlimited internet means unlimited data passing through Sun's APN

The only advantage i see with going for the more expensive plan is:
    a. Youtube (only works on carrier's APN not bb's)
    b. If you switch to an iOS/Android or WP7 Device, you will still have unlimited internet
    10-12-10 04:39 PM
    thanks for the replies guy. by the way, i can't use yahoo messenger and facebook on wifi. i still haven't activated bis yet. is this the reason? but im trying to connect thru wifi.....
    10-12-10 06:48 PM
9,279 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD