Globe pa rin pagdating sa BB

Add nyo ko bbm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 05:35 AM
    wait, bb prepaid plan is available in the philippines???
    10-10-09 11:57 PM
    The way I understand it, the blackberry service for SMART (they call it "relaying service") is Php350 and for GLOBE is Php450. This is in order for you to use the blackberry service(activation fee),on top of this they charge you 15cents/KB (both for SMART and GLOBE). The difference is, For GLOBE, they have different data plans for Blackberry on top of your existing plan
    [I](Emphasis mine)/I]

Sorry, but you are very wrong there buddy. I have already asked four (4) CSR to confirm this, one from Robinson's Galleria,one from Robinson's Malate, one from a toll-free hotline and one from a not-so-toll-free hotline, and they are all unanimous in saying that my BIS charges are being charged in my existing plan. The charges are not in addition to my plan but is a part of my plan, unlike Globe's BIS service which is on top of your existing plan. (which is cumbersome for the consumer if you ask me) You can ask any smart wireless center if you want.
    10-11-09 01:09 AM
    wait, bb prepaid plan is available in the philippines???
    As of this time there is no prepaid BIS plan being offered by any network here in the Phil.
    10-11-09 01:53 AM
    according to globe's website the blackberry curve 8520 is also available for prepaid...

now im assuming if they're offering the curve for prepaid, they're gonna offer BIS for prepaid too right?
    10-11-09 06:46 PM
    according to globe's website the blackberry curve 8520 is also available for prepaid...

now im assuming if they're offering the curve for prepaid, they're gonna offer BIS for prepaid too right?
    Interesting. This Article also states:

Globe consumers can get the new BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone at no cost with Plan 2500, or purchase the BlackBerry Curve 8520 prepaid kit, priced at P14,995. Retail customers can activate the BlackBerry Internet service with one of the personal BlackBerry data plans or the new BlackBerry prepaid data plans, which will also be launched on Oct. 1.
    But confusingly, Globe's website does not mention any prepaid BIS plan for the new Curve 8520. See here.

I'm going over to a nearest Globe wireless center later to inquire about this, if there is indeed a prepaid BIS, I'm going to convince my girlfriend to get one.
    Last edited by cloud1229; 10-11-09 at 10:45 PM.
    10-11-09 10:25 PM
    looks like Globe is better for BB. for my dads use the 850 for 8MB is good for him. mostly email anyway. call me crazy i have blown through nearly 1G of data on my BB lol.
    10-11-09 11:18 PM
    [I](Emphasis mine)/I]

Sorry, but you are very wrong there buddy. I have already asked four (4) CSR to confirm this, one from Robinson's Galleria,one from Robinson's Malate, one from a toll-free hotline and one from a not-so-toll-free hotline, and they are all unanimous in saying that my BIS charges are being charged in my existing plan. The charges are not in addition to my plan but is a part of my plan, unlike Globe's BIS service which is on top of your existing plan. (which is cumbersome for the consumer if you ask me) You can ask any smart wireless center if you want.
    15cents/KB was charged on top of the 350 relay fee for smart.can be charged to your existing plan1200 or on top of your plan if u exceeded already in ur usage, same thing with globe, 15cents/KB charge on top of your 450 activation fee.charge to your existing plan if your on GFlex.
    bottomline is, you are charged 15cents/KB plus the activation fee unlike the plan700 of globe, you get 5000KB free.inclusive of the actiavtion fee.gets? lol
    Last edited by PaulJC326; 10-13-09 at 01:20 AM.
    10-13-09 01:08 AM
    [I](Emphasis mine)/I]

Bro, afaik that is applicable only if you are on BES corporate plan. BIS will have 350 BIS fee + 0.15cents per kb charge on top of the bill.

Hth

10-13-09 01:16 AM
    Bro, afaik that is applicable only if you are on BES corporate plan. BIS will have 350 BIS fee + 0.15cents per kb charge on top of the bill.

Hth

I'm sorry my brother, like I said in my numerous posts, it is part of my plan, no less than four (4) CSR confirmed this. They know what plan I'm using, heck they even know the exact date when I applied for it.

But dont take my word for it my good man, its better to hear it directly from the horse's mouth.
    10-13-09 03:09 AM
    I'm sorry my brother, like I said in my numerous posts, it is part of my plan, no less than four (4) CSR confirmed this. They know what plan I'm using, heck they even know the exact date when I applied for it.

But dont take my word for it my good man, its better to hear it directly from the horse's mouth.
    Not sure with your case, but I had few friends that they paid 350 for BIS plus 15cents per kb on top of their bill.

Globe offer 450 for bis or personal blackberry plan 700 etc.

10-13-09 03:17 AM
    Not sure with your case, but I had few friends that they paid 350 for BIS plus 15cents per kb on top of their bill.

Globe offer 450 for bis or personal blackberry plan 700 etc.

Lol, I dont need to prove my facts to you, like I said if you have the need to know the truth for yourself go ahead.
    10-13-09 03:32 AM
    For GLOBE SUBSCRIBERS another tip to save on your bill :

visit globe.blackberry.com and create new account

you can manage your email accounts here and be assured na dka machacharge ng unnecessary emails or atleast minimal lang..

once registered, you can see all your emails na naka register sa blackberry unit mo.

click on filter then choose Forward Messages to Device HEADER ONLY

everytime you will receive an email, ung subject lang ang machacharge sayo which is 1-2 KB lang(sabi ng globe), you will have an option to continue reading the email or delay and just open it in your PC / laptop..makikita mo din ung size ng email so may option ka talaga na wag ng buksan kung malaki..

hope this will help! :-)
    thanks for the tip.. so no charge if we don't open our mails from our device
    10-13-09 03:36 AM
    thanks for the tip.. so no charge if we don't open our mails from our device
    Only the downloaded header. You have the option to download the rest of the email if you want to read the whole contents of the mail. Click 'more'.
    10-13-09 03:41 AM
    Cloud, I'ved never mentioned that I don't believe you. In fact if you notice my previous post it's all bout safe answer like afaik.

If smart opted that kind of blackberry plan, then smart is not a good choice for bb users.

10-13-09 03:45 AM
    It has. It just doesnt have an additional fixed conusmable plan. For example, in my case, I have plan 1200, my data is being charged to this 1200, in that sense its actually consumable without an additional 700 plan which globe seems to impose as an addition to your existing plan.
    wow that's cool!
    10-13-09 03:47 AM
    Cloud, I'ved never mentioned that I don't believe you. In fact if you notice my previous post it's all bout safe answer like afaik.

If smart opted that kind of blackberry plan, then smart is not a good choice for bb users.

ok afaik, I dont need to prove my point. If you want to verify what I said, afaik its better to ask smart directly right?
    10-13-09 03:49 AM
    i think as long as you set auto more to NO, it only downloads 2kb. regardless if header only... this header thing might use less than 1kb lol
    great! thanks for the tip..
    10-13-09 03:55 AM
    ok afaik, I dont need to prove my point. If you want to verify what I said, afaik its better to ask smart directly right?

I don't want to waste my time with them. Besides, majority of us are Globe user's
    10-13-09 04:18 AM
    I don't want to waste my time with them. Besides, majority of us are Globe user's
    Good for you. Keep telling yourself that.
    Last edited by cloud1229; 10-13-09 at 04:23 AM.
    10-13-09 04:21 AM
    Cloud - I don't want to be jackass here, if you have concerns just make a new topic.

Let' treat these as a part of misunderstanding. If you don't want to lend a hand here, then your taking my post personally.

Ok let's move on.

Any other issues and concerns?

10-13-09 04:26 AM
    Cloud - I don't want to be jackass here, if you have concerns just make a new topic.

Let' treat these as a part of misunderstanding. If you don't want to lend a hand here, then your taking my post personally.

Ok let's move on.

Any other issues and concerns?

What are you talking about. I dont have any concerns. I just posted an info about smart which the CSRs told me. Im just the relaying the information here. Is that not lending a hand?

I didnt take our conversation as anything personal, in fact i enjoyed it. I think if there was someone who took it personally we all know who it was.
    10-13-09 04:30 AM
    I didn't take it personally either. I'm surprised when you post earlier that I may call the smart csr to verify, I suppose you still thinkin' that I don't trust SMART csr's?

10-13-09 04:37 AM
    I didn't take it personally either. I'm surprised when you post earlier that I may call the smart csr to verify, I suppose you still thinkin' that I don't trust SMART csr's?

I said if you have the need to find the truth. if that is not the case, then so be it. So what's the deal bro?
    10-13-09 04:39 AM
    Easy, I have nothing against your post, shall we now stick to the topic?

10-13-09 04:44 AM
9,279 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD