Anyone on here using globe or smart? What data plansare you in now? I am searching for the best bis plan since we don't have unlimited plans here.
    06-13-09 02:06 AM
    well i recently bought a bold 9000 and subscribed to a globe data plan. i have yet to use it though. up to now globe is having problems activating my data plan and registering my phone on their network. are data plans phone specific? i cannot understand why after a week i still cannot make full use of my blackberry.
    08-27-09 06:13 AM
    Hello. I was just wondering if Globe solved your problem because I have the same problem as you. I got the 1200 G-flex plan and the 700 personal blackberry plan, is that what your on? Nagregister ako sa globe blackberry site nila para masend ko yung service books pero wala naman nagyari. Pacensya na, bago ako dito sa blackberry kc. Salamat Po. Hope to hear from you. Thenks
    09-01-09 03:05 AM
    It shouldn't take more than 24 hours to have your BIS activated. Mine took less than 2 hours to be activated.

A friend had a similar problem and I think he had a bad PIN. Are your berries globe/smart issued?

Is the 3g/edge icon appearing as 3G or EDGE? If yes, it means it's activated.

I'd call globe or smart to have it expedited or better yet, visit a globe center, they will be able to immediately fix it unless you have PIN isssues.

My bold is globe locked so i didnt have problems when I had BIS activated. I am now alternating my bold with an 8900 which is not locked to globe. STill no issues.

I have a sure fire way of saving up on your bill. Pin me ( use the second PIN)
    09-01-09 04:06 AM
    Are there any unlimited data plan roaming for smart or globe? Verizon used to have one but its too complicated to subsribe in the us and use the unit outside ust? Any help?
    09-07-09 10:24 AM
    magkano ang mga blackberry plan sa smart?
    09-11-09 10:31 PM
    globe here. not yet applying for a data plan.
    09-19-09 02:54 AM
    well i recently bought a bold 9000 and subscribed to a globe data plan. i have yet to use it though. up to now globe is having problems activating my data plan and registering my phone on their network. are data plans phone specific? i cannot understand why after a week i still cannot make full use of my blackberry.
    I guess I'm having the same problem. I'm using Curve 8900
    09-21-09 11:29 PM
    Pano po ba malaman pag activated na. Bago lang din ako sa BB eh. Nagsign up na din ako. What's next? Parang naguguluhan ako.
    09-21-09 11:33 PM
    Pano po ba malaman pag activated na. Bago lang din ako sa BB eh. Nagsign up na din ako. What's next? Parang naguguluhan ako.
    edge/gprs should appear as EDGE/GPRS. When connected to wifi, it should also now be in white not gray.

Try sending a pin to any bb user or an email. If it does not work, you need to call globe or smart.
    09-22-09 02:46 AM
    Are there any unlimited data plan roaming for smart or globe? Verizon used to have one but its too complicated to subsribe in the us and use the unit outside ust? Any help?
    Unfortunately neither offers unlimited data. you pay for every single kb you use if you are on the basic plan.
    09-22-09 02:48 AM
    For Globe subscribers who's having problem activating their Blackberry Service just call the Globe CSR's. Ask them if they are already activate your account in BIS and not on BES. That's what happen to me when I subscribe to them. The service books already sent to my unit but I can't use their service. Then after 2 days the globe tech guy called me and admit they enrolled me on BES instead of BIS. Lol!

Backlighter - Already answer your inquiries on TCP

Add nyo ko BBM
    09-22-09 05:27 AM
    edge/gprs should appear as EDGE/GPRS. When connected to wifi, it should also now be in white not gray.

Try sending a pin to any bb user or an email. If it does not work, you need to call globe or smart.
    Hmmm... Yung nakalagay saken is still gprs. Sabi ng Globe activated na daw. Damn! Ilang days na blackberry ko, di pa nila inaayos lahat. Nakakabadtrip!

Yung Wi-Fi icon is still gray. Any solution for that?
    09-22-09 05:59 AM
    so i can't use the BIS if i'm on prepaid?
    09-24-09 12:30 AM
    Update: Na-activate na yung BIS ko. Tama mga suggestion nyo guys. Kelangan sabihin sa Globe na i-activate yung BIS tapos after few hours try to re-insert the SIM card then good to go.
    09-24-09 01:45 AM
    so i can't use the BIS if i'm on prepaid?
    Yes po

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 02:38 AM
    I have a sure fire way of saving up on your bill. Pin me ( use the second PIN)
    I am a new BB user. Does this tip still work? I just added you
    09-30-09 03:29 AM
    sir.charles - yeap that's true
    09-30-09 03:30 AM
    the best fone ever..blackberry is the best thing that ever happen to me>>>
    McLester likes this.
    10-02-09 02:41 AM
    Paul - Ano pin mo kabayan? Add mo ko
    10-02-09 03:58 AM
    the best fone ever..blackberry is the best thing that ever happen to me>>>
    I second to that
    10-02-09 10:31 PM
    Hi Everyone. I'm new to the blackberry world, being a windowsmobile user for so long (I still have my diamond tho as my backup phone). I finally decided to join the BB bandwagon, since I have clients who are very demanding for immediate replies to their email, thus, I bought a Vodafone branded Bold. I applied a BIS service with Smart which thankfully activated the service even if the phone did not come from them (1 day activation/migration). So far their service (smart) has been ok for me.

@Battl3star: I'm quite curious with your data cost-saving technique, care to share it?
    10-03-09 08:51 AM
    globe here. but i'm on prepaid..
    10-03-09 09:45 AM
    I'm quite curious with your data cost-saving technique, care to share it?
    just wanna share my technique; if ur using BOLD,
    1.click on OPTION
    2.click on ADVANCED OPTIONS
    3.click on BROWSER
    4.on default browser configuration, select HOTSPOT BROWSER

this will enable you to surf only using ur wifi to prevent accidental web browsing using ur network,

Aside ofcourse, u should be on KB Browsing
    10-04-09 04:23 AM
    how much are the data plans?
    10-04-09 12:23 PM
9,279 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD