Attachment 419603
    Why o why its not in my passport yet?

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections

Hello, the update availability depends on your carrier/service provider. You might also encounter some issues after updating to 10.3.3. You may refer to this article:

Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3
    03-17-17 09:48 AM
    For those with Priv, STV100-X what will work for us here (4G/LTE)?

03-23-17 02:54 AM
    For those with Priv, STV100-X what will work for us here (4G/LTE)?

Mine is STV100-4, 4G works perfectly with globe, never
    Tried smart though.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 09:46 AM
    may brand new pa ba na classic or q10 na mabibili sa grey market dito sa pinas?? prepping for keyone nko e sa dami ko binili na utility app sa bb10 ko hindi ko pa maiwan e.. ng maibenta ko na tong ppse ko

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 12:50 AM
    may brand new pa ba na classic or q10 na mabibili sa grey market dito sa pinas?? prepping for keyone nko e sa dami ko binili na utility app sa bb10 ko hindi ko pa maiwan e.. ng maibenta ko na tong ppse ko

Posted via CB10
    Memo express meron p yata classic

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 09:22 AM
    Try widget city, may stock pa ata sila ng classic. kumukuha dn sila ng pre orders for KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-17 10:06 AM
    Try widget city, may stock pa ata sila ng classic. kumukuha dn sila ng pre orders for KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    regarding sa keyone papabili na lang ako sa ate ko tas papasagot ko kalahati makakamura pko hahaha

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 04:39 AM
    Hello,

Ask ko lang if any BlackBerry Passport users here have experienced the "Emergency Signal Only" problem?

TIA.

Salamat ng marami.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 03:58 AM
    Hello,

Ask ko lang if any BlackBerry Passport users here have experienced the "Emergency Signal Only" problem?

TIA.

Salamat ng marami.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Kunz, what is the model number of your passport?
    Sometimes it does happen.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 05:45 PM
    Hi Kunz, what is the model number of your passport?
    Sometimes it does happen.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Bryan,

The model is SQW-100-1

My Passport "unlocked" on a Globe pre-paid SIM originally when the SOS issue occurred. I now have pre-paid Smart SIM installed, still the same issue.

When the issue first came out,I tried to isolate the problem by trying or SIMs Globe,Smart,Sun. But it all failed. At the Globe business center,they also tried. Their staff even checked the cell sites in the area,but no positive out come. Same with Smart.

It has be quite fustrating trying to find a solution. I did a couple of security wipes already,from one SIM card to the next.

I even went as far as to change the (via wifi)registered BBID, still nothing. Hangang na pagod na ako after a year and a half of trying to get away from the "Emergency Calls Only" thing.

Pagod,galit,and inis na inis...hahaha,sencia na...

It has the latest 10.3.2.xxxx

Right now,parang tablet lang siya via WIFI. Nang hinayan ako to buy a new one and it ending up with the same issue pag outta warranty na. Sayang naman. Kaya na ka bili ako Nang bnew na white z30 as my daily driver. OK naman. But I really love the Passport, I really want it to work.

Is it a hardware or software issue ba daw?

I do not want to upgrade via autoloader as it might get bricked.

So what is the solution daw?

Salamat Bryan...

"Emergency Calls Only", on an INFECTED Passport with NO CURE in sight.
    04-10-17 07:00 PM
    I forgot to mention, it is unlocked naman....

04-10-17 07:01 PM
    I forgot to mention, it is unlocked naman....

Sad to here that, I guess it might have a hardware issue.
    Confirm ko lang, hindi b nagkaka signal kahit saglit? Permanent na ba na emergency call only?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 07:20 PM
    Sad to here that, I guess it might have a hardware issue.
    Confirm ko lang, hindi b nagkaka signal kahit saglit? Permanent na ba na emergency call only?

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday in makati, nag ka signal but when I left the area na wala din...if hardware ang issue,kaya ba ma repair? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 07:23 PM
    Yesterday in makati, nag ka signal but when I left the area na wala din...if hardware ang issue,kaya ba ma repair? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    it can be repaired by replacing the receiver module, but mahirap Yan kasi Wala n gano support ng blackberry dito sa atin. May warranty p b Yan passport mo? Try mo iset network mo sa auto, 2G, 3G or 4g
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20170411_082849.png

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 07:31 PM
    it can be repaired by replacing the receiver module, but mahirap Yan kasi Wala n gano support ng blackberry dito sa atin. May warranty p b Yan passport mo? Try mo iset network mo sa auto, 2G, 3G or 4g
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170411_082849.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	421071

Posted via CB10
    Wow,that that is really good news!

So maybe sa Greenhills kaya ka ya nila?

I may also again try to bring it to the BlackBerry center in the attrium, but the last time I passed by there they said they can not repair it as outta warranty ata, I can not remember na...

I tried that auto 2g,3g,4g...pero hindi siya nag work sa area ko...but yuon nga at makati yesterday nag karon nang signal...

Is it possible the receiver is just loose? Or is it broken that it need a total replacement?

The SIM cards are correctly detected naman. May it be Smart or Globe...

So has there been anyone with the experience kaya of a successful repair of the receiver that you may know of?

Very big thanks Bryan!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 08:07 PM
    Wow,that that is really good news!

So maybe sa Greenhills kaya ka ya nila?

I may also again try to bring it to the BlackBerry center in the attrium, but the last time I passed by there they said they can not repair it as outta warranty ata, I can not remember na...

I tried that auto 2g,3g,4g...pero hindi siya nag work sa area ko...but yuon nga at makati yesterday nag karon nang signal...

Is it possible the receiver is just loose? Or is it broken that it need a total replacement?

The SIM cards are correctly detected naman. May it be Smart or Globe...

So has there been anyone with the experience kaya of a successful repair of the receiver that you may know of?

Very big thanks Bryan!

Posted via CB10
    Na drop b cp mo before it happened? Try it sa authorize service center, but for Greenhills try it with own risk
    Heheheh.

Since sa ibang area ay OK naman baka dead spot sa location mo.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 08:32 PM
    Na drop b cp mo before it happened? Try it sa authorize service center, but for Greenhills try it with own risk
    Heheheh.

Since sa ibang area ay OK naman baka dead spot sa location mo.

Posted via CB10
    Hehehe, I can not remember na if I dropped it prior to the issue of SOS only calls. Perhaps, almost 2 years ago na, so hindi ko na maalala eh...lol

I will try again sa attrium makati, the BlackBerry Service Center...but if ayaw nila, I will have to take my chances sa Greenhills para mag ka closure ako sa issue na eto...

I'll try to post back as soon as mag ka outcome, either good or bad...para sa iba rin na meron issue na eto ay malaman din nila...

The dead spot thing, hindi ata coz other phones with the same carrier ay meron signal and malakas, sa passport ay zero...unless of course the network is blocking my IMEI...hahaha sobra naman yuon if that were the case...

Mashado naman ang galit niyon para gawin yuon...hahaha

...I think nga it could just be the "receiver" issue nga...

I was online a bit ago trying to find an exploded view of the Passport for reference, pero ala pa ako'ng na hanap...

If anyone has found an exploded view of the BlackBerry Passport, hoping that you would share here as a reference, it would be gratefully appreciated by other Passport users too...

Thanks Brian...

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 09:23 PM
    Hehehe, I can not remember na if I dropped it prior to the issue of SOS only calls. Perhaps, almost 2 years ago na, so hindi ko na maalala eh...lol

I will try again sa attrium makati, the BlackBerry Service Center...but if ayaw nila, I will have to take my chances sa Greenhills para mag ka closure ako sa issue na eto...

I'll try to post back as soon as mag ka outcome, either good or bad...para sa iba rin na meron issue na eto ay malaman din nila...

The dead spot thing, hindi ata coz other phones with the same carrier ay meron signal and malakas, sa passport ay zero...unless of course the network is blocking my IMEI...hahaha sobra naman yuon if that were the case...

I was online a bit ago trying to find an exploded view of the Passport for reference, pero ala pa ako'ng na hanap...

If anyone has found an exploded view of the BlackBerry Passport, hoping that you would share here as a reference, it would be gratefully appreciated by other Passport users too...

Thanks Brian...

Posted via CB10
    You're not alone. Several threads in the forum with the same "emergency calls only" issue for the Passport. BlackBerry acknowledged the issue but still has no solution for it.
    04-10-17 09:42 PM
    Try mo mag autoload. Parati ko yung gingawa sa 3 bb10s ko di naman na brick.

04-10-17 10:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Experienced that. Hardware issue yan. Have since replaced with with another passport. Pang coc ko nalang yung phone na yun

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 05:24 PM

Thanks Brian...

Posted via CB10

If hindi mo binili sa authorized re seller ni BlackBerry dito sa pinas yan mapapamahal ka pag sa atrium hindi kasi global warranty nyan I remember yung classic ko binili ko second hand dinala ko sa kanila ang inakala ko na issue is simcard slot na pag nakadikit sa board ang issue is hindi gagawin dito ipapadala pa outside the country ang quote saken aabutin daw ng 16k to 20k. haha kasi ipapasagot din ata sayo pati shipping cost

punta ka sa linotech sa greenhills dun mo itry may nakita ako na isang article or blog post na dun nila nirerecommend magpunta ang may mga issues sa BlackBerry device nila other than atrium.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 08:59 PM
    O ayan na sa Globe (passport)
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20170420_101829.png

04-19-17 09:19 PM
    try mo contact ung BlackBerry repair center sa makati sa atrium.. may mga accessories sila dun

Posted via CB10
    do we have leather case for Q10? thanks

 Q10™
    05-13-17 08:32 AM
    Guys, help naman sa paghanap ng Amzer Bumper Case for Z30. Baka meron kayong ibebenta, bilhin ko. Salamat

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 08:55 AM
    I'm planning to sell my 4 month old silver passport and priv. Both for 22k

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 06:50 PM
9,279 ... 367368369370371 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD