Yes, 2014 in Megamall, they still had that exclusive space, although just at the corridor of cyberzone.
    01-03-16 10:37 AM
    Yes, 2014 in Megamall, they still had that exclusive space, although just at the corridor of cyberzone.
    minsan tnry ko daanan nung wala pko fone kaso wala na pla.. nadale kasi Q10 ko non.. Right now im on classic..

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 10:45 AM
    I think they still have their kiosk in sm north Edsa annex, cyber zone level as well...
    01-03-16 11:10 AM
    im not sure, i didnt really test for that. is there still a site that runs flash?
    Ewan. Haha basta hubby borrows my phone kasi when watching Moto GP kasi sa Chrome nya wala.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 05:59 AM
    Ma'am Bea, ano ung arti arti?

Kagroup natin (well, dati. Kasi hindi ka na kasali. Haha) ung may bagong Passport Super Erotic.

Peculiar Odd Weird Efficient Robust. My BlackBerry is POWERful
    Super Erotic? Si Yel? Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 06:00 AM
    Super Erotic? Si Yel? Hahaha
    Passport SE (super erotic) hahaha

---------------------------
    Meron po bang BBM group dito na about PH Stock Market Investors/Traders? or. . . maliit ung chance na mag share ng ganun? haha
    01-08-16 03:52 AM
    How's Priv's front camera pag low light and indoors?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 10:05 PM
    I got a passport silver edition from kimstore and I'm experiencing extreme battery drain and overheating issues. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 01:12 AM
    What's the price range of Blackberry Passport Silver Edition in stores in Manila currently? Which stores are reliable sellers? And how about about accessories, tempered glass screen protector and flip case? Thanks po!
    I got mine from Kimstore for 23,500 this January 7th.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 01:18 AM
    I think they still have their kiosk in sm north Edsa annex, cyber zone level as well...
    Yes they still have it in North EDSA cyber zone. It's owned by memoxpress.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 01:42 AM
    I got a passport silver edition from kimstore and I'm experiencing extreme battery drain and overheating issues. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Pre, adjust mo apps permission. Switch off run in background and when minimized. Off mo din location if you are not using gps. And switch to 2G if you are not using data.

I also have the SE and that's what I did and my battery use during weekdays would last me for18 hrs (data, emails, calls, sms, waze and browsing). With light use, 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 05:16 AM
    Pre, adjust mo apps permission. Switch off run in background and when minimized. Off mo din location if you are not using gps. And switch to 2G if you are not using data.

I also have the SE and that's what I did and my battery use during weekdays would last me for18 hrs (data, emails, calls, sms, waze and browsing). With light use, 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks mate. I already did change the application permissions but I require location services and fast data connection.

My phone can't even get through a full day.
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20160110_183514.png

Posted via CB10 8520 > 8900 > 9780 > 9900 > Playbook > Q10 > Passport silver edition
    01-10-16 05:26 AM
    I require location services and fast data connection.
    The question is "How fast?" Using 4G LTE all the time especially on low-coverage areas can suck the life out of your battery in no time. Better switch to 3G or H+.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    01-10-16 10:13 AM
    The question is "How fast?" Using 4G LTE all the time especially on low-coverage areas can suck the life out of your battery in no time. Better switch to 3G or H+.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    I've been using Globe telecom, and their internet service is below par even in areas with 4G LTE coverage. I have heard from a few friends that Smart provides better Internet speeds but it's such a hassle switching providers and changing phone numbers.

That's why I keep the phone on 4G to have the best possible Internet speeds.

I had LTE activated on my iPhone 6 Plus all the time and it lasted me a full day for the most part of last year. I can't see why the passport silver edition wouldn't last me the same or even more.

But if I'm unable to get through the day with my passport, I would have no choice but to switch to a slower 3G speed to preserve battery life.

Posted via CB10 8520 > 8900 > 9780 > 9900 > Playbook > Q10 > Passport silver edition
    01-10-16 08:29 PM
    Thanks mate. I already did change the application permissions but I require location services and fast data connection.

My phone can't even get through a full day.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160110_183514.png 
Views:	517 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	387205

Data and location consumes battery. I think it's quite unfair if you're using that hard and you expect more. Let's be realistic. You mentioned you need data and location in a regular basis so I'll assume you're on 3G and GPS is on all the time. How long do you expect your phone to last? We use our phones in different ways. Don't compare your experience with others who use their phone differently compared to you. Smh

01-10-16 08:34 PM
    Data and location consumes battery. I think it's quite unfair if you're using that hard and you expect more. Let's be realistic. You mentioned you need data and location in a regular basis so I'll assume you're on 3G and GPS is on all the time. How long do you expect your phone to last? We use our phones in different ways. Don't compare your experience with others who use their phone differently compared to you. Smh

Hey mate, I'm aware that they consume a lot of battery. I'm not expecting too much from the passport but something equivalent to the iPhone 6 Plus.

The thing with smartphones is they're supposed to be connected to the Internet hence the term 'smart' in phones. If I keep switching off the Internet how can I get push email.

And for my GPS use, the location services are always on. That's important for the phone security. If ever my phone gets lost or stolen, I'd be able to track it down.

I'm comparing my experience with the general consensus of the passport battery experience which is ought to be excellent. Coming from a Q10 and an iPhone 6 Plus, to the passport and iPhone 6s, with the same settings, I have a clear point of reference and can see the passport battery underperforming.

01-10-16 08:55 PM
    That's why I keep the phone on 4G to have the best possible Internet speeds.
    As per Product and Safety Information,

"Use the smartphone in areas where there is a strong wireless signal. A reduced signal display ... might indicate increased power output from your smartphone as it attempts to connect to a weak signal."

Keeping your phone set in 4G while in an area where 4G signal is weak means your device is putting effort (and thus draining more battery in the process) trying to connect to a 4G signal.
    01-10-16 08:58 PM
    If I keep switching off the Internet how can I get push email.
    Honestly, he didn't state anything like "switching off the Internet".

I'm comparing my experience with the general consensus of the passport battery experience which is ought to be excellent
    Passport's battery life is no doubt one of the best when compared to other smartphones out there, but really, it all depends on how an individual uses their device. For best battery life, simply select 3G if you're on an area with low 4G connectivity, make use of Wi-Fi if it's available, and of course, turn it off when not in use. Only my Mobile Network and NFC is turned ON all the time.
    01-10-16 09:09 PM
    Hey mate, I'm aware that they consume a lot of battery. I'm not expecting too much from the passport but something equivalent to the iPhone 6 Plus.

The thing with smartphones is they're supposed to be connected to the Internet hence the term 'smart' in phones. If I keep switching off the Internet how can I get push email.

And for my GPS use, the location services are always on. That's important for the phone security. If ever my phone gets lost or stolen, I'd be able to track it down.

I'm comparing my experience with the general consensus of the passport battery experience which is ought to be excellent. Coming from a Q10 and an iPhone 6 Plus, to the passport and iPhone 6s, with the same settings, I have a clear point of reference and can see the passport battery underperforming.

Something might be really wrong with your unit then (not hoping for this). Spec-wise, lamang ang Passport. And I've never seen an iphone that last a full day (working day. Haha) without charging. So... may warranty pa ba yan? Palitan na. Haha

01-10-16 10:40 PM
    As far as I can recall, push email works on either 4G or 3G. In fact, it works well with 2G too.

Downloading attachments would be another question of course.

Posted via CB w/ my Zed30
    01-11-16 08:51 AM
    Honestly, he didn't state anything like "switching off the Internet".

Passport's battery life is no doubt one of the best when compared to other smartphones out there, but really, it all depends on how an individual uses their device. For best battery life, simply select 3G if you're on an area with low 4G connectivity, make use of Wi-Fi if it's available, and of course, turn it off when not in use. Only my Mobile Network and NFC is turned ON all the time.
    My apologies if it came out that way. I was just giving the switching off the Internet example to state my point that having the Internet activated all the time is the norm and not an exception especially for connected devices such as blackberry.

I'm making use of WiFi almost all the time. I'll try switching to 3G only and see if I can get considerably better results.

I have data and location on, but I'm not using NFC.

01-11-16 09:50 AM
    As far as I can recall, push email works on either 4G or 3G. In fact, it works well with 2G too.

Downloading attachments would be another question of course.

Posted via CB w/ my Zed30
    Exactly. I've set attachments to be downloaded automatically.

01-11-16 09:52 AM
    Something might be really wrong with your unit then (not hoping for this). Spec-wise, lamang ang Passport. And I've never seen an iphone that last a full day (working day. Haha) without charging. So... may warranty pa ba yan? Palitan na. Haha

I hope nothing is wrong and it's just the settling in thing that everyone at the forums is talking about and lasts for 7-10 days.

My iPhone 6 Plus lasted a full working day on LTE with location services on and push email. The plus line from Apple actually has decent battery life, especially when compared to the pathetic battery life in the 6 and 6s models.

I got my passport from Kimstore, an online seller. They only have replacement warranty for 3 freaking days and I wasn't able to visit their head office due to the Nazarene event last Saturday which had a lot of roads blocked and heavy traffic otherwise. They do have a year of service warranty but parts aren't included.

01-11-16 09:59 AM
    I hope nothing is wrong and it's just the settling in thing that everyone at the forums is talking about and lasts for 7-10 days.

My iPhone 6 Plus lasted a full working day on LTE with location services on and push email. The plus line from Apple actually has decent battery life, especially when compared to the pathetic battery life in the 6 and 6s models.

I got my passport from Kimstore, an online seller. They only have replacement warranty for 3 freaking days and I wasn't able to visit their head office due to the Nazarene event last Saturday which had a lot of roads blocked and heavy traffic otherwise. They do have a year of service warranty but parts aren't included.

parts?? nako goodluck.. ingat tayo pag BlackBerry unit naten problema naten dito support hindi ganun kadami may BlackBerry dito ung classic ko if simslot ang tama muntik ako abutin 20k kasi ipapadala pa sa BlackBerry outside country. problema aftersales ng kimstore

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 10:20 AM
    parts?? nako goodluck.. ingat tayo pag BlackBerry unit naten problema naten dito support hindi ganun kadami may BlackBerry dito ung classic ko if simslot ang tama muntik ako abutin 20k kasi ipapadala pa sa BlackBerry outside country. problema aftersales ng kimstore

Posted via CB10
    also the perks of paying more when buying in authorized retailer. hindi mo rin kasi masabi na walang mangyayari eh.
    01-11-16 08:59 PM
9,279 ... 355356357358359 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD