What's the specific STL model? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Stl 100-2

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-09-15 05:47 AM
    Can you post a pic of your blue Classic? Check ko pa with Smart kung available na ang blue sa kanila.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2339
    Hi, didn't notice a reply. So nagkaroon ba sa smart?

Tnx

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 06:23 AM
    Hi, didn't notice a reply. So nagkaroon ba sa smart?

Tnx

Posted via CB10
    Meron sa Smart pero black lang yung available. They don't know kung magkakaroon sila ng blue. Mahina daw kasi ang demand sa Classic. I told them because they didn't advertised sa website nila kaya walang nakaalam.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 07:49 AM
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your help, I was able to bring my Passport back to life. After downloading the passport autoloader that you gave.

Wiped my phone trough sic wipe. Then ran the 10.3.2 autoloader, I was so relieved when I saw the blackberry text in the screen after the boot up.

Didn't notice any lag, and no signal problem so far. My passport seems so fast also when loading apps and even in browsing.

Once again thank you guys for ur help.

Otep
    jfobalgos likes this.
    08-09-15 12:54 PM
    Thanks to Ron in Motion and Jdesignz
    jdesignz likes this.
    08-09-15 12:58 PM
    Glad your Passport came back to life. You're welcome!

Osores odierint! Cave, cave, moderator videt
    08-09-15 06:11 PM
    Wala p ring update ng os 10.3.2.440 bbz10 10.3.1.1779 p rin ung sken

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 04:03 AM
    Same here wag magmadali... minsan sablay ang latest dmi dito palpak pa update

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 06:32 AM
    Di na ko nakahintay, updated via Sachesi. So far so good!

CB on Q10
    08-13-15 09:34 AM
    Just got my Z30 OEM leather pouch and flip cover that I bought off Amazon and looks great!
    Definitely worth the wait.

BTW, passed by the BBM shop at lower level of Robinsons Galleria and they have a lot of BlackBerry accessories for Z10, Q10, Passport, and other older models, sadly no cases for Z30 and Leap but they do sell screen protectors if your interested. FYI lang.

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_1891_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Z30 (STA100-2 BB10.3.1)
    jdesignz and CpE CKS like this.
    08-13-15 09:45 PM
    Just got my Z30 OEM leather pouch and flip cover that I bought off Amazon and looks great!
    Definitely worth the wait.

BTW, passed by the BBM shop at lower level of Robinsons Galleria and they have a lot of BlackBerry accessories for Z10, Q10, Passport, and other older models, sadly no cases for Z30 and Leap but they do sell screen protectors if your interested. FYI lang.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1891_edit.JPG 
Views:	1178 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	366753

Aside from the price of the item, ano pa ung mga binayaran mo? Natatakot ako sa tax eh. Haha!

Quality under the skin.
    arnoldeguzman likes this.
    08-14-15 06:58 AM
    I got my Z30 leather pouch from ShopCrackBerry, I haven't paid anything though because it's a gift :P

jfobalgos likes this.
    08-14-15 07:10 AM
    Aside from the price of the item, ano pa ung mga binayaran mo? Natatakot ako sa tax eh. Haha!

Quality under the skin.
    No need to worry about the tax. Actually, got mine off Amazon. If I remember correctly they'll breakdown the shipping and the customs cost, which is almost the same for the cost of shipping, around 1.5K ata. Fortunately, had my item shipped to family in the US and then they sent it via balikbayan box, so no cost sa shipping and tax on my part.

Suggest you also contact Johnny Air or other couriers who have a US forwarding address and can ship it to you, baka mas mura cost of shipping + tax.

08-14-15 06:31 PM
    Hi guys, I have a problem with my blackberry passport's rear camera. It won't focus at all. I have read from the forums that some passport owners experience this on their device.

Is there still a way to fix this? I thought updating to 10.3.2 would solve the problem, but it didn't. As of the moment, I am just contented taking pictures from my front camera. Any solution guys? Will the service center in makati caters to this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance guys

Otep

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 07:23 AM
    Hi guys, I have a problem with my blackberry passport's rear camera. It won't focus at all. I have read from the forums that some passport owners experience this on their device.

Is there still a way to fix this? I thought updating to 10.3.2 would solve the problem, but it didn't. As of the moment, I am just contented taking pictures from my front camera. Any solution guys? Will the service center in makati caters to this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance guys
    Have you tried to security wipe your device? If you already did and the problem still persists, then it must be hardware problem. The BlackBerry Expert Center in Makati will repair your device if it was purchased through official retailers like MemoXpress. If you purchased your device online or abroad, they might repair it for a price.

BlackBerry� Expert Center Authorized Repair Location
    3/F, Atrium Makati , Makati Avenue, 1200 Makati City, Philippines
    Tel No: (632)2644061
    Hours: Monday to Friday - 10:00am to 7:00pm, Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public holiday.

Steelsheen likes this.
    08-16-15 04:44 AM
    Thanks Ron in Motion, I purchased it online. Maybe I will just call first the blackberry repair center and inquire if how much is the repair fee in case they will accept it.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 01:00 PM
    Guys, whats the impact of this fair usage policy act being push thru by telecoms. Would this have an adverse effect to those existing unli BlackBerry subscribers? I did not call Globe yet coz I don't want to talk to their random reps.

BlackBerry Q10
    08-21-15 09:14 AM
    Guys, what are our Uber options?

Posted via CB w/ my Zed30
    08-21-15 12:21 PM
    Guys, whats the impact of this fair usage policy act being push thru by telecoms. Would this have an adverse effect to those existing unli BlackBerry subscribers? I did not call Globe yet coz I don't want to talk to their random reps.

BlackBerry Q10
    Pare, ako naka mySuperPlan 499 include BlackBerry Max 599 plus 51 consumables load pero last October 2014 napansin ko na nagiging mabagal and then nakarecieve ako ng text na 1.5GB na nkain then 3GB then after kong mareach ang 5GB bucket allowance aun bumabagal na pero still browsing and super slow na dloading. Inimplement na nila yang FUP sa data. Now ang cut-off ko every 1st of the month. Halos ata ng postpaid ng BBMax dito sa globe migrate na nila sa per Byte...but if you see the new Plan sa data plan ng globe, mas sulit pa rin... ewan ko lang sa SMART kung may data cap sa BBMax Plan sa all-in Plan nila na bago... kung totoong unlimited nga.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 12:32 AM
    Pare, ako naka mySuperPlan 499 include BlackBerry Max 599 plus 51 consumables load pero last October 2014 napansin ko na nagiging mabagal and then nakarecieve ako ng text na 1.5GB na nkain then 3GB then after kong mareach ang 5GB bucket allowance aun bumabagal na pero still browsing and super slow na dloading. Inimplement na nila yang FUP sa data. Now ang cut-off ko every 1st of the month. Halos ata ng postpaid ng BBMax dito sa globe migrate na nila sa per Byte...but if you see the new Plan sa data plan ng globe, mas sulit pa rin... ewan ko lang sa SMART kung may data cap sa BBMax Plan sa all-in Plan nila na bago... kung totoong unlimited nga.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks eldie. Got info that existing unli users would not be charge a cents from the excess bytes used. Only that the network would have to limit your Internet speed. This FUA would apply only to new and prospective subscribers. Hope they make good of their promises this time.

BlackBerry Q10
    08-22-15 01:03 AM
    Thanks eldie. Got info that existing unli users would not be charge a cents from the excess bytes used. Only that the network would have to limit your Internet speed. This FUA would apply only to new and prospective subscribers. Hope they make good of their promises this time.

BlackBerry Q10
    For Globe subscribers, data promo aside from GoSurf, is subject to Globe's FUP.

Quality under the skin.
    08-22-15 05:30 AM

BlackBerry Q10

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 06:55 PM
    Ok this thing popped up after using 5Gb of data:

To temporarily browse at normal speed, you can register to a Speed Refresh consumable mobile internet promo. To register, just text the keyword to 8888 (ex. SR20). SR20 - 50MB valid for 1 Day, P20 SR300 - 1GB valid for 7 Days, P300 SR500 - 2.5GB valid for 30 Days, P500 For more info, text SPEED REFRESH to 8888 for free.

Via the Crimson Passport
    08-22-15 08:22 PM
    Yup pero nag DM ako ke @smartcares via Twitter sbi nila no data capping sa browsing, email chat... but ndi nya inispecific kung unlimited DOWNLOADING, STREAMING, BROWSING o PEER-TO-PEERing ba. Hehehe baka magtry muna ako sa prepaid BBMonth

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 04:48 AM

BlackBerry Q10
    Fair Usage Policy, matagal na ito, and is applicable for those who have the old Unli Data Plans (included BBMax). Still unli data ka pa rin pero the net speed is decreased to be fair for the other users. I don't think Globe is still offering BBMax. Though nasa *143# pa rin ata, hindi na ata ma-access ito, nabasa ko sa forums ng Globe Community.

The pro of the old Unli Data Plan and BBMax is unlimited internet, downside, slow net once you've reached 1.5G and then 3G. While yun sa mga bago, they will not experience a slow down in their connections even if they reached their data plan's limit, only they will be charged per byte but still same net speed.
    08-23-15 11:10 AM
9,279 ... 334335336337338 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD