Ok. So, when successfully loaded na yung os, mawawala lahat ng mga contacts and files ko? Ok then, I'll back it up on link, then mag sync na lang afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:46 AM
    Narereset po b ung usage ng bbz10?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 02:36 PM
    Narereset po b ung usage ng bbz10?

Posted via CB10
    Anong usage? Data usage ba?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 08:58 PM
    Asar, na e-Expired na pala mga GLOBE SIM ngayon kahit na matagal mo na siyang nagamit. Matagal ko ng SIM Card yun at hindi ko lang nagamit/nailagay sa cellphone ko for more than 120 days tapos na expired na

May naka linked pa naman ako na 2 Factor Authentication sa number na yun. Wala na daw pag asa sabi ng GLOBE CSR. Ano bang network diyan ang hindi nag e-Expired ang SIM basta nagamit na?
    03-24-15 02:52 AM
    Asar, na e-Expired na pala mga GLOBE SIM ngayon kahit na matagal mo na siyang nagamit. Matagal ko ng SIM Card yun at hindi ko lang nagamit/nailagay sa cellphone ko for more than 120 days tapos na expired na

May naka linked pa naman ako na 2 Factor Authentication sa number na yun. Wala na daw pag asa sabi ng GLOBE CSR. Ano bang network diyan ang hindi nag e-Expired ang SIM basta nagamit na?
    Yup! Kahit hindi 120 days basta hindi mo ni-loadan ma eexpire talaga.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2582�
    03-24-15 03:38 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20150324_205530.png

Still no update for my Q5, SQR-100-3. Will try sachesi over the weekend if no update comes before then.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:57 AM
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20150325_192342.png

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    03-25-15 07:57 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150325_192342.png 
Views:	930 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	343696

Is this official?

Z10 STL100-2 | Official OS 10.3.1.2243
    03-25-15 08:03 AM
    Is this official?
    Far from it.

03-25-15 08:20 AM
    I've read somewhere in cb that there are lots of bugs in 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 09:10 PM
    I've read somewhere in cb that there are lots of bugs in 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    there will always be people who will say there's bugs on whatever OS

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-25-15 09:59 PM
    Actually, it's the findings of the testers. It is tested that there is a bug on 10.3.2. And they noted their findings on the glitches they have experienced. E.g. The findings about minimizing app on 10.3.2, the visualization on contents on the minimized tab are warped / distorted. It's not based on opinion, it is based on experience.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 12:02 AM
    Actually, it's the findings of the testers. It is tested that there is a bug on 10.3.2. And they noted their findings on the glitches they have experienced. E.g. The findings about minimizing app on 10.3.2, the visualization on contents on the minimized tab are warped / distorted. It's not based on opinion, it is based on experience.
    As Bla1ze already said, "It's just for testing only so don't get all bent out of shape over it." This 10.3.2 is a very early version so bugs like those are expected.

03-26-15 04:43 AM
    That's what it is. Too early to celebrate.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:11 AM
    Anyone having problems using BB10 phones as hotspot? Subscribed to Globe BBMAX and SuperSurf and i couldn't open most sites using my laptop. Then when I get desktop notifications for IMs, Globe fake toolbar pops up. Smart naman doesn't have any problem at all. Called Globe CSR and she told me there is a special setting for BlackBerry 10 when using it as hotspot.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:30 AM
    Nyetang 10.3.1 yan. I'm having problems with the text messaging app. I was composing a message sa isang thread, but someone else texted so I checked that habang di pa ako tapos mag compose ng message. So while I was reading the text message that just came in, the person that I was talking to first sent a message. When I went to open that thread, nag-freeze na. I think naguluhan yung software sa pagpasok ng bagong message sa thread na yun habang may unfinished message pa sa compose box. I tried restart, reset, ganun pa rin. Sa inbox, ang lumalabas sa thread under that contact ay yung incomplete text ko na hindi ko pa nasesend even though inerase ko na yun. Now, my whole messaging app is freezing and lagging. I can't erase that particular thread of messages because I have important messages in there that I need to keep. Anyone experienced this or solution for this?
    03-26-15 01:46 PM
    Anyone having problems using BB10 phones as hotspot? Subscribed to Globe BBMAX and SuperSurf and i couldn't open most sites using my laptop. Then when I get desktop notifications for IMs, Globe fake toolbar pops up. Smart naman doesn't have any problem at all. Called Globe CSR and she told me there is a special setting for BlackBerry 10 when using it as hotspot.

Posted via CB10
    Can you share the "settings" kunu?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:29 PM
    Yup! Kahit hindi 120 days basta hindi mo ni-loadan ma eexpire talaga.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2582�
    Wooooah! Wait there buddy! No time specified before the expiration? Sounds crazy. Once removed from the phone its going to be voided? Like change a sim card for awhile???

Quality under the skin.
    03-26-15 07:59 PM
    Nyetang 10.3.1 yan. I'm having problems with the text messaging app. I was composing a message sa isang thread, but someone else texted so I checked that habang di pa ako tapos mag compose ng message. So while I was reading the text message that just came in, the person that I was talking to first sent a message. When I went to open that thread, nag-freeze na. I think naguluhan yung software sa pagpasok ng bagong message sa thread na yun habang may unfinished message pa sa compose box. I tried restart, reset, ganun pa rin. Sa inbox, ang lumalabas sa thread under that contact ay yung incomplete text ko na hindi ko pa nasesend even though inerase ko na yun. Now, my whole messaging app is freezing and lagging. I can't erase that particular thread of messages because I have important messages in there that I need to keep. Anyone experienced this or solution for this?
    Kakareboot mo lang ba ng phone mo when that happened?

03-26-15 10:04 PM
    Who had installed 10.3.1.2582? Is the battery better?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 01:51 AM
    Wooooah! Wait there buddy! No time specified before the expiration? Sounds crazy. Once removed from the phone its going to be voided? Like change a sim card for awhile???

Quality under the skin.
    Yup, possible.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.281β
    03-27-15 02:27 AM
    Kakareboot mo lang ba ng phone mo when that happened?

Hindi naman. Pero nag reboot na ako after that to see if that would fix the issue. Wala. It's been three days. That particular thread is almost unusable kasi I have to wait five minutes to open that thread and another five minutes before I can start typing a response and then another five minutes for the message to be sent. Nakakabwiset.
    03-27-15 02:51 AM
    Can you post a screenshot ?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.281β
    03-27-15 04:43 AM
    Hindi naman. Pero nag reboot na ako after that to see if that would fix the issue. Wala. It's been three days. That particular thread is almost unusable kasi I have to wait five minutes to open that thread and another five minutes before I can start typing a response and then another five minutes for the message to be sent. Nakakabwiset.
    Why not just clear it all up? Or back up your SMS, delete the messages, and restore.

03-27-15 06:07 AM
    Why not just clear it all up? Or back up your SMS, delete the messages, and restore.
    If I restore, wouldn't the problem be also restored?
    03-27-15 12:25 PM
9,279 ... 314315316317318 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD