#BBMme PIN:2AB6742F

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 06:54 PM
    Oh! So I could still give to my contacts my old/original BBM PIN from my android BBM sign up, then?

I did a boo-boo. I signed in two of my BBM ID's on the same Q10 - thinking there was something wrong I was doing I had to secure-wipe my Q10 multiple times thinking I was doing something wrong :P

Now, it wont have any bearing should I sign back in both accounts to the android BBM? And the Q10's BBM PIN will be used up if I decided to give it to my Mum? Correct?

Sorry for the noob questions. Thanks again!
    As far as I know only one BBID can exist at one time, when u switch to another BBID everything related to the previous BBID will be "gone" while anything related to the latter will show up. "Gone in a sense that its stored in BlackBerry server somewhere but not visible in your device. Note: chat history are not stored, so dont expect these to show up again.

With regards to your question on whether you can give your old PIN, my answer is NO. Give your new PIN. You are known in the BlackBerry universe by your latest PIN.
    Everything else will link back to the BBID you use. Just imagine your BBID is you (juan dela cruz) and BBPIN is your address, and these 2 info is related to each other in BlackBerry database. So all your existing friend's devices will auto update their records to have your new BBPIN when you change address. But those new to-be friend who are looking for you on your old address may not be able to find you.

Z10 10.2.1.2141
    04-02-14 06:56 PM
    PakiBC ng PIN sa BBM Friends niU. Please.
    Thank you talaga sa magbBC...

Pin: 24F35460
    A: 18
    S: M
    L: Bacolod City

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 07:24 PM
    Lol, what's this pin exchange. Hehe ayos ah!

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    04-02-14 07:25 PM
    Kua d po available ung WWE stickers sa Philippines.. dun lang sa Canada at US available.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 07:26 PM
    Does anyone know of a store in SM North or Trinoma that retails blackberry accesories, specifically, z10 battery bundle? I know the store in Makati, but that would be out of my itinerary.
    04-02-14 07:40 PM
    Send me a message if you know 24ED37A4
    04-02-14 07:41 PM
    Does anyone know of a store in SM North or Trinoma that retails blackberry accesories, specifically, z10 battery bundle? I know the store in Makati, but that would be out of my itinerary.
    Sir meron sa robinsons galleria store mainly focused on BB, near the foodcourt area. Malayo ng konti sa preferred place mo, pero mas malapit dihamak sa Makati
    04-02-14 09:51 PM
    As far as I know, none of the stores there sell BlackBerry-branded accessories. As mentioned above, you can find them in Robinson's Galleria. A store called BB Corner by Triangle. There are also a number of shops in Virra Mall in Greenhills that sell BlackBerry-branded accessories. Two of those stores are Orange and Nokia Priority Dealer.
    04-02-14 10:30 PM
    Rob Place Manila din may Triangle. Just bought a HDMI cable and A hard shell for my Q10 there last sunday

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    04-02-14 10:32 PM
    Hi guys! Will someone please enlighten me. So I signed up to BBM in one of my android phones. I of course got a BBM PIN for that account. Now when I used my BBM ID to my newly acquired BB10 Q10, I noticed that my BBM PIN changed to that of the Q10's BBM PIN. I thought I would retain my BBM PIN from my original BBM ID from Android?

Is this normal or I may have done something different?

Also, I need your suggestions. I'm supposed to receive a couple of Q10's from Globe last Friday. But only one was delivered then. Today, someone from Globe called and told me that there are no more Q10's available. He then offered me to get the Z10 instead. I'm a bit reluctant to accept his offer because I've read that the Z10 has a 'not so ideal' battery life, compared to the Q10. Is it worth getting the Z10 or I should just cancel my additional unit? One positive that I've read about the Z10 units from Globe is that they're unlocked and I could use my Smart account in it. But the battery life of the unit is a big let down...

I appreciate your inputs! Cheers!
    Every BlackBerry has a unique pin. Nakatali sa hardware. As you can see sa box or in the phone under the battery, the PIN is listed along with the IMEI, serial, etc.

As far as I know, ubos na or paubos na or pinapa-ubos na ang BlackBerry phones sa Globe. Ang tanong ay kung mag rereplenish sila ng stock. That's what you need to ask them, kung may bagong stock ng Q10 silang paparating.
    04-02-14 10:36 PM
    Kua d po available ung WWE stickers sa Philippines.. dun lang sa Canada at US available.

Posted via CB10
    I have the WWE stickers installed. Kaya I was asking if you want it while it's free, add me so I can share it. =)

That's the workaround, add the user who has it tapos you can download it from there once you receive the sticker via chat.

See below:

Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20140403_224527.png

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:48 AM
    Sir pa add naman pin:24DBFDC3

"Keep Moving" Z10 ?
    04-03-14 09:58 AM
    As far as I know only one BBID can exist at one time, when u switch to another BBID everything related to the previous BBID will be "gone" while anything related to the latter will show up. "Gone in a sense that its stored in BlackBerry server somewhere but not visible in your device. Note: chat history are not stored, so dont expect these to show up again.

With regards to your question on whether you can give your old PIN, my answer is NO. Give your new PIN. You are known in the BlackBerry universe by your latest PIN.
    Everything else will link back to the BBID you use. Just imagine your BBID is you (juan dela cruz) and BBPIN is your address, and these 2 info is related to each other in BlackBerry database. So all your existing friend's devices will auto update their records to have your new BBPIN when you change address. But those new to-be friend who are looking for you on your old address may not be able to find you.

Z10 10.2.1.2141
    This is true if you're switching between two units that are both BlackBerry branded. If from android going to a BlackBerry unit then switching back to android or apple, its a different story. Your android or apple unit does not have its own PIN linked on the IMEI. The PIN in question was provided by BlackBerry when the user created his BBID for an android device. If he's switching to a BlackBerry unit,the PIN of the said unit will be utilized by the BBID. But if he's switching back to android again, the original PIN will again be utilized. To @thinks so if you are using BlackBerry units, u give out the PIN of the said device. If you are using non BlackBerry unit, you give out your original PIN. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 11:10 AM
    For globe subs, did you experienced data loss around Fri, Apr 4, 2014, 00:30-01:00? Kanina kasi I kept on switching on/off ung data and mobile network ko. I also did device restart. Pero parang for some time, the data was lost. Joy sure. Dati kasi may nangyaring ganito but at a different time naman, tanghaling tapat naman yata un.

My 1st choice of smartphone (not smartTOY), BlackBerry.
    04-03-14 12:52 PM
    For globe subs, did you experienced data loss around Fri, Apr 4, 2014, 00:30-01:00? Kanina kasi I kept on switching on/off ung data and mobile network ko. I also did device restart. Pero parang for some time, the data was lost. Joy sure. Dati kasi may nangyaring ganito but at a different time naman, tanghaling tapat naman yata un.
    Yes I did experience it. Weird. I also kept turning my data and radio on and off.

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 |10.2.1.2141 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    04-03-14 05:05 PM
    https://m2.facebook.com/groups/35858...5?ref=bookmark
    BlackBerry 10 Philippines FB
    C00033887
    BlackBerry 10 Philippines Channel
    Add me up so I can add you to the BlackBerry 10 Philippines Group. Pin:2B62FBCA

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:00 PM
    This is true if you're switching between two units that are both BlackBerry branded. If from android going to a BlackBerry unit then switching back to android or apple, its a different story. Your android or apple unit does not have its own PIN linked on the IMEI. The PIN in question was provided by BlackBerry when the user created his BBID for an android device. If he's switching to a BlackBerry unit,the PIN of the said unit will be utilized by the BBID. But if he's switching back to android again, the original PIN will again be utilized. To @thinks so if you are using BlackBerry units, u give out the PIN of the said device. If you are using non BlackBerry unit, you give out your original PIN. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you mploria!

I am indeed concerned about using my BBM ID's back to my Android devices. So, once I use my BBM ID's to my Android devices, I will then have my 'original' BBM PIN's designated when I initially registered for my BBM ID's via Android BBM.

On another note. Anyone here who owns both the Q10 and the Z10? Which one has the better/louder speaker? I find the Q10 ok. I need to know if the Z10 has the same or better speaker (for notification, etc.) before I commit to getting the Z10 in exchange for the Q10.

Thank you!

Cheers!
    Last edited by blinkthinks; 04-06-14 at 03:59 PM.
    04-04-14 03:59 AM
    Hi. I'm having a problem connecting my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141 to our LG Smart TV through wi-fi direct/miracast/dlna. Sometimes they can detect each other, but I can't play my media files on the tv. Attached are the error message/s I get.

Please help. Thanks!
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20140404_140629.jpg
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20140404_142053.png
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20140404_135651.png

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 10:21 AM
    Sino na dito na try sa MyTatooSkins?
    Gusto ko ksi ipa customized Z10 ko.

Eto nakita ko lang. Z10 din.
    Globe and Smart users from the Philippines-img_20140404_205002.png

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    04-04-14 11:34 AM
    I have the WWE stickers installed. Kaya I was asking if you want it while it's free, add me so I can share it. =)

That's the workaround, add the user who has it tapos you can download it from there once you receive the sticker via chat.

See below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140403_224527.png 
Views:	983 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	260460

Posted via CB10
    Me too please - 2ACB920A

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    04-04-14 03:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    From my experience BlackBerry unit with fix PIN is tied with the IMEI but is not tied with BBID until the BBID is registered. Android and IOS are BB generated PIN base on BBID and maybe with IMEI too but im not sure how they encrypt it.

Anyway one way to test, have a BlackBerry unit and an android/ios unit each having its own BBID registered with its own sets of contacts. Now switch the BBID between the phones, the contacts will automagically follow to the device where the BBID is last registered.

The BBID from BlackBerry unit to non-BB will have a new PIN generated by BlackBerry system, while the BBID from the non-BB to BlackBerry unit will have the PIN of the fixed BB unit.

So if the person who first use a BlackBerry unit but later switch to a non-BB but still gives out his old BB-unit PIN, the one who will get invited will then be the new user instead.... at least these were my experience from my last test.

Z10 10.2.1.2141
    04-04-14 07:09 PM
    Hi. I'm having a problem connecting my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141 to our LG Smart TV through wi-fi direct/miracast/dlna. Sometimes they can detect each other, but I can't play my media files on the tv. Attached are the error message/s I get.

Please help. Thanks!

Name:	IMG_20140404_140629.jpg 
Views:	693 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	260706

Name:	IMG_20140404_142053.png 
Views:	702 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	260707

Name:	IMG_20140404_135651.png 
Views:	694 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	260708

Posted via CB10
    I went to s&r the other day to try out miracast, wifidirect, dlna using my Z30. I wasn't able to connect will all LG smart tvs. Samsung it connected but doesn't want to play. I was able to connect and play on a sony smart tv but connection sometimes gets delayed...

So my solution forget smart tv and but a regular tv and buy and hdmi cable.

I left S&r with a 50inch LED Toshiba

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    04-04-14 09:20 PM
    I went to s&r the other day to try out miracast, wifidirect, dlna using my Z30. I wasn't able to connect will all LG smart tvs. Samsung it connected but doesn't want to play. I was able to connect and play on a sony smart tv but connection sometimes gets delayed...

So my solution forget smart tv and but a regular tv and buy and hdmi cable.

I left S&r with a 50inch LED Toshiba

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    For the Toshiba? I'm in the market now for a 50" TV and thinking of LED v. Plasma. Of course, able to attach and connect our BlackBerry is a big plus

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 10:35 PM
    Sino na dito na try sa MyTatooSkins?
    Gusto ko ksi ipa customized Z10 ko.

Eto nakita ko lang. Z10 din.

Name:	IMG_20140404_205002.png 
Views:	653 
Size:	365.6 KB 
ID:	260733

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.2228) BB10Store on Aptoide Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    san yan? pwede ba ordering online? naghahanap din ako ng ganyan pero ang nakita ko lang ay sa www.gelaskins.com/ kaso sa states sila naka base at siguradong mapapamahal ako sa shipping & taxes.
    04-05-14 05:54 AM
9,279 ... 234235236237238 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD