Yesterday I got bitched out for walking through a t mobile store in the mall or three times. The store is open on both ends to two different "avenues" in the mall. The lady there went so far as to say that every time I walk through her store she loses 35 dollars out of her paycheck, and something about a commission counter.

Have y'all ever heard anything like that? I don't think she swore at me, but I have had people verbally abuse me in the past for things I didn't do and my hearing goes into this sort of hazy, selective mode to block out painful words. That mode switched on last night.

I think she was a manager too.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 01:42 PM
    Yeah, what happens is a potential customer walks through the store and as that customer exits quantum-counters check inventory and if there's no change, quantum entanglement acts simultaneously at T-Mo HQ in Baugendogum Germany and it goes on the manager's Eternal File. Now you know why she yelled at you.
    Anovascular and 308hunter like this.
    09-16-15 01:47 PM
    Well. I went into another t mobile store to find out.. well, information. Basically ended up speaking to the district managers, who invited me to use his store as a hallway as much as I'd like. So that was interesting. Also, randomly, he looked like a young freddie prinze Jr.

Posted via CB10
    lactose likes this.
    09-16-15 04:29 PM
    Yeah, what happens is a potential customer walks through the store and as that customer exits quantum-counters check inventory and if there's no change, quantum entanglement acts simultaneously at T-Mo HQ in Baugendogum Germany and it goes on the manager's Eternal File. Now you know why she yelled at you.
    Hahahahaha..... nice one!
    09-16-15 05:11 PM