Her employer wasn't involved and ATT didn't give us any choice. We didn't have a land line and their service was deplorable so we took it into our own hands.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same bad message to kids.

If in doubt, if you are at the short end of a contract, take matter into your own hand to get the results you want.

You had a choice, pay AT&T the ETF to end the contract.
    Last edited by leskchan; 11-25-09 at 09:52 AM.
    11-25-09 09:49 AM
    Her employer wasn't involved and ATT didn't give us any choice. We didn't have a land line and their service was deplorable so we took it into our own hands.

Then only the 2 of you committed fraud, unless the Law Firms name appears somewhere on the lease in which case she has involved him.

If the service was bad enough then AT&T would let you out of it. Just becuse you have bad signal in your home does not give you the right to defraud a business just to avoid an ETF.
    11-25-09 09:26 PM
    Okay Ally McBeal.
    ATT had notoriously bad service where i'm from, dozens of people I know were let out of contracts, it was a bad situation, i was getting screwed so i did what I had to do.

and here I am inches away from going back to ATT to get a 9700! Thats a sexy phone.
    11-26-09 12:05 AM
    Okay Ally McBeal.
    ATT had notoriously bad service where i'm from, dozens of people I know were let out of contracts, it was a bad situation, i was getting screwed so i did what I had to do.
    "Dad, my friends cheat on tests (have sex, take drugs). Their parents let them. Why shouldn't I?"

If you believed AT&T was screwing you, take them to small claim court. You can't now, not with a false lease onfile somewhere.

Last edited by leskchan; 11-26-09 at 08:53 AM.
    11-26-09 12:22 AM
    Okay Ally McBeal.

and here I am inches away from going back to ATT to get a 9700! Thats a sexy phone.
    If others in your area were let out of contract as you say then you would have been let out too if you had insisted. However, regardless of why you did it, the fact remains you DID it and committed fraud in doing so. Because of people like you, the system gets harsher and harsher for those of us who are honest.
    11-26-09 03:11 AM
    This statement right here disproves your claim of poor coverage. WhyTF would go back to a carrier with proven poor service in your area because of a phone?

Again what a loser.
    11-26-09 09:26 AM
    This statement right here disproves your claim of poor coverage. WhyTF would go back to a carrier with proven poor service in your area because of a phone?

Again what a loser.
    Actually, this I can believe. As I know two people who curse & hate ATT but went back to them just for the lame iphone... Sense is no longer a common thing..
    11-28-09 02:26 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD