Hey newbie here. My 2nd 3yr contract is up in under a month and was looking at getting a S2. Should I just go to the store and work out a plan? Or is it better to deal with the retention dept on the phone and order one on there? My phone bills have been around the 50-60 mark and thats with an old crappy flip phone! Basically all im looking for is 400mins/75LD/6pmEW/myfaves/caller id/unlimited data transfer.
    Any tips would be appreciated!
    11-19-09 06:23 PM
    I would recommend dialing *611 and tell them what you're looking to do and put a package together before you go to the store. Just my $.02
    11-19-09 10:08 PM
    You won't get unlimited data I can tell you that much. But then again you never know you are loyal so you have a lot pf leverage. I would definitely call them first and see what they offer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:39 AM
    just called the 611 number, not really any deal I can think of. Offered me basically the smart50 plan exactly from the site. Would there be any point in calling the retentions line and threaten to switch companies?
    11-20-09 04:15 PM
    just called the 611 number, not really any deal I can think of. Offered me basically the smart50 plan exactly from the site. Would there be any point in calling the retentions line and threaten to switch companies?
    I have no luck when I call *611 so I've started only calling retentions - depends on who you talk to, but they should be able to give you something half decent. Good luck
    11-20-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD