I have an issue that I put in SIM and asks if I want to put in code so I choose YES and the

blue highlight goes to NO, so I highlight YES again and directly the window disappears and

cannot add the Mep2 code I purchased, I got to advanced options and to sim card and I can

open MEPD but with MEP2 or MEPP2 or MEP in caps or not and without putting in MEPD just mep2

or mepp2 or mep or in caps and no windows appear to put in the MEP2 code, I have read one

issue identical to mine but no solution, Also I have read that when all 10 attempts are

finished when trying to unblock you get a window saying 0 attempts left, in my case no window

ever appears, thank you
    09-07-11 11:03 PM
    Did you try holding The alt key while you type mpe2?
    09-07-11 11:28 PM
    We need some device info

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    09-07-11 11:37 PM
    Hi,

Whats the phones model?

I have an issue that I put in SIM and asks if I want to put in code so I choose YES and the

blue highlight goes to NO, so I highlight YES again and directly the window disappears and

cannot add the Mep2 code I purchased, I got to advanced options and to sim card and I can

open MEPD but with MEP2 or MEPP2 or MEP in caps or not and without putting in MEPD just mep2

or mepp2 or mep or in caps and no windows appear to put in the MEP2 code, I have read one

issue identical to mine but no solution, Also I have read that when all 10 attempts are

finished when trying to unblock you get a window saying 0 attempts left, in my case no window

ever appears, thank you
    09-09-11 06:51 PM
    What does it say beside network or service provider?
    09-09-11 10:27 PM
    which phone is this?
    09-10-11 09:57 AM
    You need to type it this way:
    M E P <(If it's peral you click twice on the "P" to get it, make sure you don't hold ALT / Shift)
    2 <(It's a number, Hold the ALT button and type "2" once)

Some models, you need to hold the ALT and type it together as numbers.
    Also make sure you have a SIM card inside your Blackberry while doing this.
    09-10-11 01:56 PM
    hold down alt type mepe screen should appear.
    09-10-11 02:11 PM
    That is for the OS7 series BB's.
    09-10-11 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD