Couple of questions .

1) If I install Opera on the 8820, will I be able to switch between using wifi and the email plan data ?

2) Can you send messages via yahoo messenger for free as well or is it disabled?

3) From what I read the default browser is disabled. What are the major differences between Opera and the Default Browser.

4) Totallly off topic..but does anyone know if I would be able to use BlackBerry Tracker with the Unlimited E-Mail package?
    04-25-08 02:39 PM
    1) Yes most likely.

2) Disabled. Unless you can get the service books allowing its use (you probably cant)

3) OPERA == BETTER! But no OTA installs. (sadly)

4) No idea, give it a shot.
    04-25-08 03:01 PM
    4) I will give it a shot, I will keep it running for about 2mins @ 60second refresh rates and see how it goes.
    04-25-08 04:54 PM

4) Totallly off topic..but does anyone know if I would be able to use BlackBerry Tracker with the Unlimited E-Mail package?

NO... I see you've been confused by the ill suggestion of the $15 plan...

Read my reply in the other thread you started about that.
    04-25-08 05:04 PM
    4) You may be able to.

You would need service book backup from RIM though.

Thanks for the quick jump jhard, those of us who are willing to tweak get low price + good service

I just got my RIM IM clients working. (except WLM)
    04-30-08 02:16 PM
    Got some questions for you guys and girls

1- Got also the $15 illimited and i would like to know if weather eye is included in the plan, i dont think it uses a lot of data so it should be good? since it updates by it self just want to make sure.

2- On that note, since it s auto update, if i go to another province than mine would i be raoming? should i better set it up on DATA OFF WHEN ROAMING?

3- also in the same context, out of my province and i receive PiN and email, is that roaming?

4- I think i understood that i wont be roaming if they belong to my 5 when i call/txt/mms them outside of my province ?

Sorry it was a lot questions
    05-01-08 07:25 AM
    Just posting for the first time via my bb on wifi. loving it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FaBerry; 05-01-08 at 06:10 PM.
    05-01-08 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD