Hello everyone! I've been using my very first Blackberry for about a month now and I love it. I've used several other smartphones and I have to say that I'm the most pleased with my Tour.

That said, I'm excited to have seen BB6 in action. I was wondering what future phones might be coming to Verizon that will sport BB6 that are like the Tour. I love the physical keyboard so I don't think the Storm would be for me.

Also, I discovered the BB messenger groups. While you guys probably take this for granted, I was giddy as a little kid when I discovered this feature. Anyway, it's great to be here and I look forward to learning all of the in's and out's of the Blackberry world.
    08-23-10 10:11 AM
    Check out the bold 9650, you wont be dissapointed, especially if you love the tour
    08-23-10 10:19 AM
    Welcome to the forum.

As NB said, the 9650 is a current model that will support OS6. It's a great phone.
    As for future phones, the next storm will support OS6. It is rumored to come out around October.
    08-23-10 10:25 AM
    Dunno, only you know which one is and will work best for you.

Going by user opinions will only draw so much info, which you may or may not agree with. But being that you will use it and nobody else. Go to the store and try out the devices, use the features and find out what will work best for you.
    08-23-10 10:29 AM
    I'm going to move this thread to the Verizon Forum.
    08-23-10 10:29 AM
    Sorry for posting in the wrong place, pkcable!
    08-23-10 10:40 AM
    He'll get over it shortly lol
    08-23-10 10:41 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Enjoy your Tour, I absolutely love mine, I started out with the 8330 and the addiction as grown from there!

I agree with the others, 9650 is the one you're looking for. Picture it like the Tour, but with the trackpad instead of the ball, WiFi, and OS6 ready. I haven't used one myself, but it looks to be a swell device.

Enjoy the forums!
    08-23-10 10:55 AM
    The Bold's qwerty is a little more spacious as well. I love it. And I have had The Tour, the original global world wide and Curve........am loving my Bold
    08-23-10 11:04 AM
    You picked a good spot! This Forum is just a little bit better, besides just the CB regulars who go ALL over the forums, you get Verizon customers and employees who JUST check this forum who will see it now and chime in.
    08-23-10 02:54 PM
    Hello everyone! I've been using my very first Blackberry for about a month now and I love it. I've used several other smartphones and I have to say that I'm the most pleased with my Tour.

That said, I'm excited to have seen BB6 in action. I was wondering what future phones might be coming to Verizon that will sport BB6 that are like the Tour. I love the physical keyboard so I don't think the Storm would be for me.

Also, I discovered the BB messenger groups. While you guys probably take this for granted, I was giddy as a little kid when I discovered this feature. Anyway, it's great to be here and I look forward to learning all of the in's and out's of the Blackberry world.
    While Bold will support OS6, it's less of an upgrade from the Tour and more of a nearly lateral move. It features the same screen, processor, camera, yadda yadda, just additional memory, a trackpad and wifi.

You'll have to decide for yourself whether that's going to be enough of an upgrade to justify spending money on essentially another Tour with a couple "goodies" added... Personally, it isn't enough to coax me into spending money on it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD