Does sprint have this for their service? I tried looking on the website but did not find anything.

I seen in a tread they offer this to sprint customers to keep them, but does anyone know if they do this for new customers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 07:42 AM
    I have heard of this too. I think they call it pick 3. It seems they don't advertise it. Call CS and tell them you've heard that they have this service and that you are interested in it.
    Last edited by Sonshyne; 07-20-09 at 08:00 AM.
    07-20-09 07:57 AM
    Get a simply everyrhing plan $99.99 unlimited minutes. No need for that.

07-20-09 08:26 AM
    I have 5 phones so that would not work for me.

07-20-09 10:34 AM
    Give it a shot and ask them. If you don't ask they can't say no.

07-20-09 10:47 AM
    Get a simply everyrhing plan $99.99 unlimited minutes. No need for that.

Was about to say that.. ya sprint's version of the friends and family my circle is called the simply everything plan.. Except instead of just 5 people for unlimited and having to pay for all data services, text messages, navigation, ect.. Sprints is unlimited calls to everyone that has a +1 cell phone number (if you are in the united states that is) and includes all those additional goodies...
    07-20-09 10:59 AM
    I called today about the sprint pick 3 and was transferred to account services. I was offered the sprint pick 3 only if I renew my contract.
    07-20-09 12:05 PM
    I called today about the sprint pick 3 and was transferred to account services. I was offered the sprint pick 3 only if I renew my contract.
    Sounds like a good deal.
    07-20-09 12:07 PM
    I was offered pick 5 for each of my lines because they're doing away with 6pm nights and weekends which I get free right now.
    07-20-09 03:00 PM
    i have had the pick 3 for about a year now.
    i love it, i can talk to my mom,dad and brother on vzw for free
    07-20-09 03:16 PM
    I was offered pick 5 for each of my lines because they're doing away with 6pm nights and weekends which I get free right now.

Well I was looking and I could get all 5 of our phones with BB, 1600 minutes and nights and weekends starting at 6pm and spend what we spend now for 5 phones, 1 BB and 1400 minutes, but we have friends and family so we do have unlimited calling to 10 numbers. If they are getting rid of 6pm nights and weekends, then I don't think I can make it happen for us and still stay within our minutes each month. We don't have a land line.

Thanks for all the responses.
    07-20-09 05:07 PM
    Well I was looking and I could get all 5 of our phones with BB, 1600 minutes and nights and weekends starting at 6pm and spend what we spend now for 5 phones, 1 BB and 1400 minutes, but we have friends and family so we do have unlimited calling to 10 numbers. If they are getting rid of 6pm nights and weekends, then I don't think I can make it happen for us and still stay within our minutes each month. We don't have a land line.

Thanks for all the responses.
    Each of the 5 lines with have the opportunity to select 5 numbers. That really works out better than the 6pm nights and weekends start time.
    07-20-09 07:26 PM
    Cool, I was still in VZW thinking and assumed it was 5 numbers per contract. I may have to look into this.

On VZW we can change our numbers at any time, can you do that with sprint?

07-20-09 08:11 PM
    The pick 5 is a bit harder to get but they give out pick three without to much fuss.
    07-20-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD