This is likely a pretty simple question however I just canít find the answer anywhere. Regardless, Iíve got a Blackberry curve that my company pays for. I never see the bill. Now my question is, do free apps from the app store show up on the bill? While Its really no big deal if they see a whether app or so, Iíd like to know how much they can see.

And for that matter, do the not free ones show up providing yo buy them with your personal paypal account?
    11-25-09 02:33 PM
    The applications have nothing to do with the phone bill. Since through the Blackberry App Store, it accepts only PayPal, that's the only way you can pay. It will never appear on your phone bill, rather, you'll get an email from PayPal and the Blackberry store confirming your purchase.

Free applications do not show up on anything. And if you use Mobihand's App Store (Crackberry), that as well accepts PayPal...or credit card I believe.
    11-25-09 02:59 PM
    As stated by the user above, these will not show up on your bill; however, your data usage will.
    11-25-09 03:00 PM
    Pretty sure we have unlimited voice and data anyhow.
    11-26-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD