I'm back to Sprint after taking a two year break with TMo. I used to watch Fox News on there all day long. I can't find it anywhere now. Does anyone how and where know if I can get it on my Tour at any price? It is NOT on Sprint TVextra.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 08:12 PM
    I'm back to Sprint after taking a two year break with TMo. I used to watch Fox News on there all day long. I can't find it anywhere now. Does anyone how and where know if I can get it on my Tour at any price? It is NOT on Sprint TVextra.......

I found this in 2 minutes... seems to be some of what you're looking for.

Mobile - FOXNews.com
    12-05-09 09:25 PM
    You're better off NOT watching that crap. Fair and balanced my a$$.
    12-05-09 10:27 PM
    Thanks heckofaguy, I had actually googled and saw the post you refered to previously- but I wasn't able to properly view the site. Yep, fox news no longer is on sprint. Only fox business

12-05-09 11:37 PM
    Thanks heckofaguy, I had actually googled and saw the post you refered to previously- but I wasn't able to properly view the site. Yep, fox news no longer is on sprint. Only fox business

Well at least with FBN you can get Neil Cavuto and Dave Ramsey....

12-06-09 12:00 AM
    Unofficially, you can watch Fox, NBC, CBS and some others on this site:

Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - Hang10Tech.com

I believe its a local broadcast out of the East Coast somewhere..some guy in his basement re-feeding the streams..who knows how long it'll last..but it works!

EDIT: This used to be free...looks like its subscription based now

12-06-09 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD