Are any other former SunCom customers (now w/ tmo of course, but still having their old SunCom rate plan) getting the run around with Visual Voicemail?

I have called into Tmo 3 times. The first time, they told me that he had to put in a Help Desk ticket and it would be added in a week. Then I called today and the young lady told me her supervisor would add it to my account. Then I called back because it hadn't happened yet, and the new person on the phone stated that I had to switch to a new Tmo plan to get the feature.

Seems like a lot of conflicting info, and I wanted to see if anyone else out there has had the same issues and what you did to get it fixed, if it CAN be fixed.

I have the new 9700 and it should be free with that phone.

Thank you so much in advance.

Travis
    Last edited by crevis24; 11-20-09 at 03:15 PM.
    11-20-09 03:11 PM
    I think you have to log on to tmo website and change your phone to the 9700 and edit service there should be an option for vvm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 09:19 AM
    I had similar problem as I'm on a older tmo bis 19.99 plan. I had to have cs add it. They wanted to change my plan said it only in the new plans. But stood my ground and they transfered me to the "blackberry dept" and they added it no problem. If I was to add via my tmobile it would have changes my plan to the 30.00 plan since it told me that I had no blackberry plan on this line. Due to the old plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 09:13 PM
    bump

Any T-Mo reps or Blackberry reps want to help out with this?

Still no luck.

Thanks
    02-10-10 01:27 PM
    shoot me a PM with your number and name of the account holder and ill get it up and running come this friday when i go to work.
    02-10-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD