Hello I am new here. I am in a major bind here. I bought a blackberry 8330 off of ebay and it is flashed to cricket. The person who sold me the phone lives in Arizona and I live here in Las Vegas. When I push the 611 to get it to work it says no connection. I would like to know how to make it work so I can use my number. I have called several people saying that I live in a triband area it will not work. There has to be a loop hole somewhere, can anybody please help?/

thank you.
    05-13-10 08:25 PM
    Flashing requires it to be flashed correctly and for you to meet area requirements. if you are in that area then you are screwed for not doing your research beforehand. Sorry.
    05-13-10 09:29 PM
    Okay that was very rude to say that. I have been doing my research for 6 months or so. If I can redo it myself what tools do I need to make it correct. If I going to get rude commments for asking a simple question. I will take my question else where. Where there is nice people with a better attitude.
    05-13-10 09:46 PM
    All unlockers on here do not flash, your best bet is on HowardForums under the Cricket subforum.
    05-13-10 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD