I'm wanting a Blackberry for myself. Fido only has the Pearl 8100 and I have managed to already sell that BNIB, so it leaves me to wonder which blackberry should I get? I've heard about the Blackberry Tour 9360 and have personally used it and I like it. But those people were on Carrier Specific BB's and not on fido... I have heard that Fido and Roger Tour users have had problems with the caller display. Then it leads me to the new Bold 9700 but I have assured myself I want a trackball . Which Blackberry should I get with Fido, will the World Edition Tour be the one I'm looking for? By no means am I a business man, I'm still in high school but everyone has BBM and I've already have 2 iPhones which have been sold. I just want a hassle free Blackberry! Only checklist:
    Has to have trackball
    No touchscreen (Trackball checks this off?)
    12-16-09 12:17 AM
    Get the Bold 9000, has the trackball, WIFI, 3G. Have had mine for quite a while now and love it, find it better than the 9700 as well as I like the bigger keyboard and screen.
    12-17-09 06:53 AM
    I got the bold 9000 and the 9700. I'd go with the 97OO track pad is way better then that pesky track ball.

As far as the Screen size goes alot of people have been over exagerating about the size difference yes its a couple millimeters smaller in the width but the screen on the 9700 is a couple millimeters bigger in heght.

The keyboards are practically the same size.

But all in all its your choice go check them out and see what your conformable with.
    12-18-09 11:39 PM
    I too am a former 9000 BB owner and I have a 9700 now ... I love both phones but i say the 9700 is way better.... but to each is own but I would pick the 9700 ...you wont regret it.
    12-19-09 12:13 AM
    Sounds like the Bold 9000 or Curve 8900 would be best for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD