hi everyone

anyone here uses Fido as their BB carrier??

my question here is

I've set up my gmail thur Fido's BBIS

no problem is done and everything works fine on the email side!!!!

but one thing do bother me alot, when I deleted an email from my BB, my gmail will delete that email (no problem I love that)

but then when I deleted an email from gmail, my BB won't delete that email (thats kinda bothering me)

according to Fido BBIS .... I can Synchronize delete items, but under "?" beside the check box, it also state that "Depending on your messaging service plan, this feature might not be supported."

so for all your fido user out there..... what kind of plan supports this?? are they not supported??

pls help!!!

thx
    01-12-10 02:28 AM
    You can only synchronise emails deleted on the blackberry with gmail not emails deleted on gmail on your blackberry.

It is also the same with "mark as read". Mark on blackberry marks on gmail but not vice versa.

Its a one way synchronisation. Its just the way it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 02:44 AM
    thx

dumb Fido
    01-12-10 09:57 AM
    thx

dumb Fido
    Don't feel bad, it works the same way for most of us (if not all). I'm on Rogers and its the same way.

01-12-10 11:32 AM
    but then how do u deal with it?? delete ur email @ gmail but cant delete on bb??

u just live with it or what did u do??
    01-12-10 03:26 PM
    Ok if you want it deleted on both BB and gmail then just hit delete on both of them, problem solved... :P

Its the same with Hotmail .... i can delete on BB and it will give me option to delete on both ..... but if i am in my hotmail ..... i can only delete it on hotmail no option to delete on both while in hotmail through the internet on PC.

So i just delete on both on my BB, not hotmail when i delete on both ...... hotmail will of course put it into the delete folder = u must clean this folder from time to time to keep it clean.. well you don't have to if you not want too, but if you don't .. then eventually your space will be filled ip.... :P
    01-12-10 09:55 PM
    Its the same for everyone I think. I'm on o2 uk.

As for how I deal with not seleting on blackberry- I don't. I never delete anything from gmail anyway. So much storage there, there simply is no need for me to do so.

01-13-10 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD