Is anybody else having these problems right now? I haven't got any notifacations from the app. in 2weeks now and I'm gettin pissed. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 12:06 AM
    Have you been getting e-mails?
    02-01-10 12:11 AM
    Yup, my browser and data is fine. I've been back and forth with verizon, service books reset, batt pulls, re-installs, master resets and a total wipeout of my phone. Nothing has helped this problem.

02-01-10 12:30 AM
    I started having issues the other day. Each time I log in it shows 6 notifications. When I go read them, there could be more than 6, or less than 6, but it has been showing 6 each time I log in for the last 3 or 4 days.
    02-01-10 06:09 AM
    I havent been having that problem... unfortunately...
    are you logged all the way into facebook?
    02-01-10 07:09 AM
    I had a filter on my Gmail account where my facebook e-mails were going. The filter was to delete them immediately. That stopped my Facebook notifications from coming through. So I allowed them again (got rid of the filter) and turned off the option of "leave on mail server." No e-mails from Facebook and now I have my notifications back.
    02-01-10 09:11 AM
    I havent been having that problem... unfortunately...
    are you logged all the way into facebook?
    Yeah I haven't done anything different. On day I just stopped getting notifacations on the app

02-01-10 01:08 PM
    Yeah I haven't done anything different. On day I just stopped getting notifacations on the app

Try calling facebook 1-650-853-1300
    02-01-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD