with the even more plus plan would there be extra charges on the bill or would it be the flat $60 fee?

do i have to sign a binding contract for 2 years?

with t-mobile complete is it a flat fee each month?

if i bought the blackberry from best buy and then put the sim to a 9700...would i still get data?

If its unlocked will the Storm2 work Perfectly with T-mobile?

I Ask because i've heard that some people are having trouble using the Storm2 on T-mobile (Internet, Email and Reception-wise)....Is this True??
    11-20-09 09:45 AM
    Even More+ doesn't have a contract, so you're not locked in.

On top of the 59.99, you'll have some sales tax and whatnot but overall, yes it'll be flat rate. No extra charges unless you go over your min or use things like 411.

Data should work on such devices like the storm as long as they are unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:23 AM
    Even More+ doesn't have a contract, so you're not locked in.

On top of the 59.99, you'll have some sales tax and whatnot but overall, yes it'll be flat rate. No extra charges unless you go over your min or use things like 411.

how much would the total bill be each month for the $59.99 talk+text+web be?

and is the data on that plan unlimited?
    11-20-09 12:19 PM
    I'm not sure, it would depend on the taxes that your state charges. Why not go into a local store and ask them? I'm sure they would know.

Yes the data is unlimited. Totally unlimited. Same with texting.

11-20-09 01:28 PM
    how much would the total bill be each month for the $59.99 talk+text+web be?

and is the data on that plan unlimited?
    Sales Tax Calculator
    this might give you a rough estimate on what to expect on your bill. just type in whatever your city's sales tax is. mine is a whopping 10.25%!
    yes, the data is unlimited. they also give you free visual voicemail and free warnings if you're coming close to going over your minutes.
    11-20-09 01:28 PM
    The tax rate varies very widely from state to state. Here in Vegas the taxes on a phone plan are about 3-4% whereas the sales tax is 8.1%. Back home in Seattle the sales tax rate was 9.3% but phone taxes were roughly 18%

11-20-09 03:49 PM
    Yep, it really varies by state and local area.

I only pay about 8-10 dollars in taxes while my bf (in cali) says that he pays about 30 on his bill with AT&T. Ouch.

I think the best thing to do is to go to your local store. They probably get a lot of people with billing questions and whatnot and the reps there will be familiar with what locals are going to see tax and fee-wise.
    11-21-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD