I just noticed this problem in the last few days. had my tour swapped for a third time (unrelated issue with voicemail) but am now noticing that my emails are taking a much longer time to hit my phone then before.. this is BIS also, no BES.

I've spoken with VZW before about why it takes my tour 10-15 minutes to receive an email AFTER my outlook receives it..they explained it can take up to 15 minutes to gather emails, but my friends bold and curve get them almost instantly..

15 minutes i can deal with, but why over an hour? any ideas? haven't called VZW yet, will do it tomorrow..

thanks in advance!

kevin
    02-18-10 11:18 PM
    What type of email is it? Your verizon email? Gmail? Yahoo mail? AOL? Etc? It makes a differences. If its your verizon mail or gmail it should come most instantaneous. Other ones then it could takes longer. It should not take an hour thou.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 11:23 PM
    What type of email is it? Your verizon email? Gmail? Yahoo mail? AOL? Etc? It makes a differences. If its your verizon mail or gmail it should come most instantaneous. Other ones then it could takes longer. It should not take an hour thou.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sorry, I should have been more specific.

It's both my comcast email and my personal work email (nothing special)..

I received a notification that you posted in this thread immediately to my outlook. I'll be curious to see how long it takes to hit my phone..
    02-18-10 11:25 PM
    There are a few things you can try.

1. Resend your srevice books

2. Delete the email serivce books for you email and then resend them.

3. through the BIS, delete the email sources and rebuild them. This will also send new service books and refresh the source that monitors them
    02-19-10 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD