Is anyone else having issues getting emails? I was getting emails from my blackberry and gmail address, but then the emails stopped coming. I did a battery pull and sent a test email to my blackberry...still no luck.
    10-08-08 04:11 PM
    Resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 04:13 PM
    Did that. I'll have to try that again.

I tried it again and nothing.. Yet I could send an email and receice that email at a different address. I guess I get to talk to tech support. Yay...not.
    Last edited by sommerface; 10-08-08 at 04:55 PM.
    10-08-08 04:25 PM
    Did that. I'll have to try that again.

I tried it again and nothing.. Yet I could send an email and receice that email at a different address. I guess I get to talk to tech support. Yay...not.
    What do you mean receive from a different address? Do you mean that you receive from other senders, you receive to another email you have setup on your device or other?
    10-08-08 10:21 PM
    I sent an email from my blackberry to my work email, and I'll receive that email. When I reply to that email, I don't get the reply to my Blackberry. This morning I woke up to a message saying something about memory being full - yet there is still available memory on my phone.

Ithink I'll just call ATT and complain and see what they say.

10-09-08 06:38 AM
    Oh yeah and can sending the service book cause my battery to drain quickly?

*update* it's all fixed. ATT really was a huge help.
    Last edited by sommerface; 10-09-08 at 09:05 AM. Reason: update.
    10-09-08 06:41 AM
    What was wrong?

10-09-08 11:12 AM
    I have no idea. I had to delete all my service books and then they had to be resent. I was on the phone for almost an hour.
    10-09-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD