can this be done? I have a tour bb.
    01-21-10 08:46 AM
    What do you mean? Do you have Visual Voicemail and you don't want it anymore?
    01-21-10 08:50 AM
    I think op is asking that when u get a vm, u get a message in ur sms folder saying 'new voicemail'. He/she wants to disable that. I don't think its possible, but would like to disable it as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 09:25 AM
    That's got to be a carrier provided service, so I would look on the carrier's configuration page.
    01-21-10 09:32 AM
    It's not possible to eliminate it on Verizon.
    01-21-10 11:15 AM
    This is one of the reasons I wish we could get a SMS blocker - that text is absolutely worthless. It doesn't show the number that called, only that one has a VM. I have a VM indicator on my phone for that. It would be nice to not get the text after I send someone to VM.... No SMS blockers on the market...
    01-21-10 11:32 AM
    bummer. I have verizon.
    01-21-10 11:42 AM
    i totally agree with that and also i only want one missed call notice as well.
    01-21-10 12:17 PM
    Just ignore it. ??
    01-21-10 04:46 PM
    i don't think just ignoring it will get rid of the message you have to delete....
    01-21-10 08:17 PM
    And ......... ??

The big deal is ..... what ??
    01-21-10 08:29 PM
    i agree it is annoying because of it's redundancy. You should be able to go into your message folder and hit, Alt + V to bring up just the Voice Mail SMSs. Then you get delete prior to mass delete them.
    01-21-10 08:33 PM
    yeah that is cool and all but its still in my opinion its something we shouldn't have to do. oh well whatev
    01-21-10 09:53 PM
    it is what it is you can email them and let them know what you don't like
    they will listen for the most part but I have a bigger gripe with them

those of us who get a discount on our plans because of companies we work for which is great.......we can't refer people and get the 25.00 reward they won't pay it to those who get a discount saying we already get a discount. I don't think this is fair. I brag how great they are and people sign on and I can't get the rewards? I referred my brother and they got a 2 line deal.........well I called today when I found my referral had been rejected and I was polite but not happy . The rep gave it to me but said going forward we don't get it. We pay every month like everyone else and I don't understand this. They used to pay it but from what she told me it hasn't been for a few yrs. So I guess I won't be referring anymore. Many people have corporate discounts that a lot of customers they are ignoring for referring people to Verizon.
    01-21-10 10:06 PM
    hmmmm.....not trying to bust your proverbial balls or anything but if you think about that it makes sense. If you get 15% off your bill each month which for me is about 15$ i think....unless your referring a new person each month then what part of that is not fair?

15*12=180$ a year

so you would have to refer 8 people a year to get a lil above that. ...if you do then you have a legitimate complaint i guess...
    01-22-10 07:42 AM
    This is one of the reasons I wish we could get a SMS blocker - that text is absolutely worthless. It doesn't show the number that called, only that one has a VM. I have a VM indicator on my phone for that. It would be nice to not get the text after I send someone to VM.... No SMS blockers on the market...
    Mine shows the number that left the voicemail.
    01-22-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD