Anyone out there have a clue if Verizon will support the new BlackBerry Android phones? Might have to find a new carrier if Verizon will not stock the new BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 08:42 PM
    It won't.
    09-20-16 08:45 PM
    its highly doubtful
    09-20-16 08:46 PM
    If this is the case and BlackBerry will not be on America's best network, I will have to find a new phone manufacturer. It was a good ride with BlackBerry. I have had one since I was 19 and that was 18 years ago. Good luck BlackBerry but devices are just not your focus any longer.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 05:25 AM
    If this is the case and BlackBerry will not be on America's best network, I will have to find a new phone manufacturer. It was a good ride with BlackBerry. I have had one since I was 19 and that was 18 years ago. Good luck BlackBerry but devices are just not your focus any longer.

Posted via CB10
    "blackberry4life"?
    3_M4N likes this.
    09-21-16 07:08 AM
    CDMA strikes again.
    09-21-16 07:22 AM
    Since they don't carry DTEK50, pretty sure this one is a no-go too

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Which one did you start with?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 07:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    "America's best network" has the cachet of "world's smartest lobotomy patient".
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-21-16 07:34 AM
    "America's best network" has the cachet of "world's smartest lobotomy patient".
    Thanks for the laugh. I just saw that the new Google Pixel phones will be exclusive to Verizon. I doubt that the DTEK60 is even a possibility.
    09-21-16 08:43 AM
    Thanks for the laugh. I just saw that the new Google Pixel phones will be exclusive to Verizon. I doubt that the DTEK60 is even a possibility.
    they arent exclusive to VZW. They will still be on the google store unlocked and working on all GSM carriers. VZW might get a Pixel exclusive for a period and I think the XL is available for all carriers.
    09-21-16 09:16 AM
    they arent exclusive to VZW. They will still be on the google store unlocked and working on all GSM carriers. VZW might get a Pixel exclusive for a period and I think the XL is available for all carriers.
    We can but hope. I've already come to the conclusion that I will be leaving big red because of their un-even treatment of their vendors as soon as my contract with the Priv runs out. I'm running out of reasons to stick with them. Their coverage is no better than the others in my area and at my home is worse than Sprint, T-Mobile, or AT&T. Support has either been something to laugh or cry about but never something to admire.
    09-21-16 11:28 AM
    Seems like Verizon is done with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 02:38 PM
    Seems like Verizon is done with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I think everyone is done with Verizon.
    09-24-16 10:58 PM
    Can't beat their coverage where I live though.

Posted via CB10
    keyboardsrock likes this.
    09-25-16 08:22 AM
    If coverage was not an issue I would be done with them too. I have accepted the fact that I will not use another BlackBerry phone on Verizon's network once my Z30 and Classic die. I prefer pkb, but it doesn't look like that will be an option with Verizon. I have a Priv on T-Mobile and refuse to purchase a VZW Priv because of the lack of support. Too bad T-Mobile doesn't work everywhere I need it to work. Big Red is a frustrating mess! I might switch to a dumb phone and save a few $s once my BlackBerry's are finished and done.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    intense4ever likes this.
    10-02-16 02:20 PM
    "blackberry4life"?
    I'm with ya
    10-24-16 12:42 PM
    here is the current Verizon phone support list, and its last update.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4e70s3Tq
    10-25-16 01:03 PM
    Just switched to a brand new Z30 I had saved. I bought 2 when I figured I liked the Z30. Just waiting for Verizon to get a better phone now. Maybe the Samsung S8 if they fix the battery problems.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 05:56 AM
    Wishful thinking.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-29-16 04:19 AM
    I would like to be done with Verizon. I would like to move to T-Mobile. The first problem is that nearly everywhere I go, VZW has the best coverage. The second problem is that I get a 19% across the board (not piecemeal) employee discount. This makes VZW (at last check) cheaper than either AT&T or T-Mobile.

As soon as a way is found around BOTH these problems I'll head for T-Mobile. In the meantime I'm stuck with people asking me how I have a signal when they don't. I then have to reply, "I have a BB on Verizon?"
    11-08-16 11:44 AM
    I would like to be done with Verizon. I would like to move to T-Mobile. The first problem is that nearly everywhere I go, VZW has the best coverage. The second problem is that I get a 19% across the board (not piecemeal) employee discount. This makes VZW (at last check) cheaper than either AT&T or T-Mobile.

As soon as a way is found around BOTH these problems I'll head for T-Mobile. In the meantime I'm stuck with people asking me how I have a signal when they don't. I then have to reply, "I have a BB on Verizon?"
    I might be moving in that direction, too. I actually, purchased a Factory UNlocked Priv from ShopBB and got a month-to-month T-mobile card. This now complements my Verizon Priv.

When I retired, my employee discount also retired!!!! So that incentive is gone. They did sell my the Priv (that they did not want to upgrade to MM) for $200 less with a Loyalty Discount.

But the main thing is that Verizon seems to have the best coverage for places I vacation like the desert southwest. But I'm heading down there next week accompanied by two Priv's. The Verizon and the T-mobile and will try to compare coverage.
    11-10-16 09:27 AM
    I get a 19% across the board (not piecemeal) employee discount
    Likewise, we get a 22% discount from VZW. Can't see that with AT&T, but I do really want a DTEK60. $499 +22%?
    11-15-16 09:40 AM
    Their coverage works best in the NYC area. Even in the Lincoln Tunnel where others do not so I'm stuck with them as well - using my Z30.
    11-16-16 09:27 AM
    Anybody out there try a DTEK60 on Mint Sim?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 04:18 PM
26 12