Dragon get out! This is a cell south discussion. I originally opened this to see how many fellow cell south users switched and liked the Hero. Our company is small local and does not allow unlocked phones to be brought over to our network. Me and cooley been swaping comments for a while now. I was wanting the Tour originally but where my inlaws live CSouth data fades in and out so I needed WiFi to keep my phone connected. Second we are almost 2 to 3 years behind big carriers on new berries, but only a month behind on htc. I just want my money worth out of my plan and the droid has better apps and a browser to accomidate. So dragon_storm keep you stanky scaley knows out of my threads before I get the mods on your a$$ with the flaming tourches and pitch forks. I repeat if bb ever gets a good browser, touch screen, wifi, with decent memory I will pay non contract to go back. I like bb that much. But I dont see that coming in the next 5 to 10 unless their sales drop drasticly. So take your monkey back before I pull out my Beretta and blow his brains all over your ugly face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 06:25 AM
    here we go again......you spread a lie and i have to debunk it.....
    cell south - small and local.....again not true...spans across several states actually, have an aunt in mississippi who has them and another in slidell louisisana that has them.....care to try again???
    lie number 2 " doesn't allow unlocked cell phones......" wrong again.....aunt in mississippi is using one of my unlocked 8330 verizon blackberries right now as we speak on the cell south network....you just have to get the esn unlocked and make sure it is not activated on another network.....once again....... you look like an ignorant fool.....

so let recap shall we....twice you have tried to spread lies either because of ignorance or because of fanboyism......twice you have been debunked with simple facts that anyone can verify if they take the time to read and study......care to look like a fool for a third time in a row?
    11-30-09 06:51 AM
    Don't mean to get in the middle but my hero only had 56mb of memory free where my tour has over 100mb free so tech the tour has more memory free. Sorry just thought I would point that out.

11-30-09 07:05 AM
    btw here is the coverage map for cell south....doesnt look like just a regional company anymore....
    Cellular South Coverage and Store Locator
    11-30-09 07:57 AM
    Cell south is small a$$wipe sure coverage bleeds over some so they dont roam just across the misdissippi state line as for the coverage we roam off verizon and other cdma carriers towers but our data only works on verizon. I sorry your aunt knows sokeone on the inside so well because i have asked and they said cell south dont allow other carrier devices on. You my friend are a dumb smarta$$ bit@hboy and I am done with you. You are way off base and topic so take your duper super storm and have it surgicly implanted as your new left hand seeing as it is so great and all.......
    Other a$$ my hero has 137 mb of free mem after apps i installed plus it has true ram ddr variety in the amount of 288 mb. That kicks tours a$$ anyday......
    I am outtie you dumba$$es can have your forum. Talk is more intellegent in the droid forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-30-09 08:28 AM
    hey luvitlo you dont ask them about bringing another carriers phone on you just give them the esn and have them activate it....no need to know someone on the inside.... and have fun in the droid forum
    11-30-09 08:36 AM
    Cell south is small a$$wipe sure coverage bleeds over some so they dont roam just across the misdissippi state line as for the coverage we roam off verizon and other cdma carriers towers but our data only works on verizon. I sorry your aunt knows sokeone on the inside so well because i have asked and they said cell south dont allow other carrier devices on. You my friend are a dumb smarta$$ bit@hboy and I am done with you. You are way off base and topic so take your duper super storm and have it surgicly implanted as your new left hand seeing as it is so great and all.......
    Other a$$ my hero has 137 mb of free mem after apps i installed plus it has true ram ddr variety in the amount of 288 mb. That kicks tours a$$ anyday......
    I am outtie you dumba$$es can have your forum. Talk is more intellegent in the droid forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pause...Round of applause....Cut....End scene. Peace homie. Happy Hero'ing

Oh before you go, just a side note....other carriers' cdma devices will indeed work on the csouth network. technically, they don't allow it, but if some goof ball decides to risk his/her job....it can be and HAS been done...recently! Poof!
    11-30-09 08:36 AM
    btw all these features you listed are already included in blackberry storm2
    good browser, touch screen, wifi, with decent memory
    you sir have failed again
    11-30-09 08:37 AM
    ATTN: All moderators...please either delete or move this thread to the Android forums please. Thanks.
    11-30-09 08:39 AM
    ATTN: All moderators...please either delete or move this thread to the Android forums please. Thanks.
    Why? The OP created this tread in the proper area and i see you and Dragon being rude and acting like your **** don't stink!

Grow up Cooley....
    11-30-09 08:50 AM
    lock thread as it has gone way OT
    11-30-09 08:54 AM
    Why? The OP created this tread in the proper area and i see you and Dragon being rude and acting like your **** don't stink!

Grow up Cooley....
    Wow. Do they? Interesting idea. ...Oh and I'm sorry, that was directed towards "Moderators." Thanks for commenting though.
    11-30-09 08:55 AM
    No problem, Have a blessed day MsCooley
    11-30-09 08:55 AM
    No problem, Have a blessed day MsCooley
    Likewise. Make it a great day.
    11-30-09 08:57 AM
    Such hostility I was just trying to point out something I noticed but if your hero is all high and mighty great. No reason to call me an a$$ so you can take your hero and shove it.

11-30-09 12:46 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD