Alright so I ordered my 8900 from t-mo's site and after about 2 weeks I was having a trackball issue..I called them up and they said they would send a replacement, but it would be refurbished, regardless of the 30 day rule...then I posted here and someone said to go to a T-mo store and they would replace it with a new device....so I went, and they said anything ordered online has to be resolved online....so now, i have a refurbished phone coming to replace a brand new phone....has anybody else had this issue or was I misinformed by multiple T-mo employees?? the replacement should get here by wednesday so I'd appreciate any replies before then.
    06-16-09 03:01 AM
    Alright so I ordered my 8900 from t-mo's site and after about 2 weeks I was having a trackball issue..I called them up and they said they would send a replacement, but it would be refurbished, regardless of the 30 day rule...then I posted here and someone said to go to a T-mo store and they would replace it with a new device....so I went, and they said anything ordered online has to be resolved online....so now, i have a refurbished phone coming to replace a brand new phone....has anybody else had this issue or was I misinformed by multiple T-mo employees?? the replacement should get here by wednesday so I'd appreciate any replies before then.
    For some reason, customer care thinks that things ordered through HQ can be returned to a store. If you order something online or over the phone it CANNOT be returned to a corporate store location. They will tell you the opposite. You must return it to them by UPS.
    06-16-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD