I have some stupid generic "cut-it-yourself" screen protector on my 8330 right now, and it peels up around the edges regardless of how perfectly I cut it, or even if I cut it so that it is smaller and not even close to the edges. (I made a post about that a while ago actually.)

I'm now considering a Verizon pre-cut privacy screen protector. Does anyone know if that peels up off the screen around the edges? I just can't stand it because it gets gross linty crap stuck to it.

Thank you!!

Oh, and P.S. I would rather not order anything off the internet (I hate entering my credit card info online), so if you have any other suggestions for REALLY GOOD screen protectors that won't peel up around the edges, can you please suggest ones that can be purchased in person at a store? Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by CaraP; 01-31-09 at 01:33 PM.
    01-31-09 01:30 PM
    Just bumping this back up in case anyone has any opinions... Thanks!!
    02-02-09 05:11 PM
    I had bad luck I couldn't get it to stay on my screen. I had best luck with the screen protectors from best buy. The invisible shield I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 05:15 PM
    I had bad luck I couldn't get it to stay on my screen. I had best luck with the screen protectors from best buy. The invisible shield I believe.

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of.

Is this the one you were referring to? Zagg - InvisibleSHIELD Screen Protector for Select BlackBerry Smartphones (3-Pack) - BLKBRY3PK

If so, does it have that spray stuff? I'm just nervous that it would seep into the cracks and do damage to the electronic components... Although I suppose I could cover the buttons/trackball part with a paper towel or some kind of plasticy material.

It's a shame that it is so expensive though because, according to the reviews, it has one of EACH protector for 3 different models, so I'll be paying over $20 only to use one.
    02-02-09 05:22 PM
    Yes that is the one. For me it wass cheaper, as I am employed there.

But yes there is a spray, just remove the battery when your doing it, and follow the instructions and you will be fine! Never damaged mine!

02-02-09 05:25 PM
    I had good success with the VZW screen protectors on my Storm, BUT even better success with the Seidio Best Screen Protector Ever (or something like that)

Found it....

Ultimate Screen Guard
    02-02-09 06:13 PM
    I'm using the verizon pre-cut screen protector and it's fantastic. You peel it off and stick it on and it never comes off. Careful with you keys in you pocket, mine got scratched up a bit.

02-02-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD