Completely!

**** who cares.. compared to bill gates, I�m cheap and poor too, actually compared to you I'm probably cheap and poor

my point is however, just cause you can afford it, why waste it, I could afford any Tmob, Vzn, etc plan, but why waste my money, if I can save some on my cell plan and have it save or spend elsewhere. Bottom line is you do what is best for you, unless they�re paying your bill, they don�t have a say (imo).
    I guess it's like a brand thing.

It's like a BMW owner making fun of a Lexus owner (calling it a Toyota and stuff which is something that BMW owners do all the time) even if the Lexus can outperform his/her BMW.

That was probably a bad example but I hope you get my point
    12-18-09 11:40 PM
    It's unfortunate that you have the view you do towards how/why a carrier should truly be judged. Just throw service and the price for those services and performance out the window right? So you're telling me the quality of a service provider should TRULY be judged based on their phone lineup first foremost? Man I don't think you'll make a good CEO anytime soon with the way you think about quality, service and price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have have had Sprint for years when they had $50 for 500 minutes and switched to Nextel for the free incoming ,i1000 plus damn I miss that phone!!!Anyway I am not saying that the service sucks because i always defend them, I hardly get a drop call. I am say that the first thing people do especially teenagers of the USA they look for the phone that's in right now, if Sprint didn't have Blackberry phone we wouldn't even be in this forum right now talking about this, lol, Sprint has had old and busted and everyone else has had new hotness, its just now they are catching up!!! Sprint should be selling Blackberry on the corner ith the damn drug dealers because as much as AT&T and Verizon are charging being with Sprint is a no brainer, I did the math when I was going to get the Storm
    12-19-09 10:25 AM
    Sprint doesnt exactly have the OLD AND BUSTED. compare our curves 8330 to the T-Mobiles Curve 8300 or is it 8310 eitherway its crap compared to ours. we have more ram and its more stable. Ive seen some without the video recording icon.. which is wierd.. its not hidden or anything.. Also the NEW HOTTNESS usually comes with bugs...
    12-19-09 10:43 AM
    Sprint doesnt exactly have the OLD AND BUSTED. compare our curves 8330 to the T-Mobiles Curve 8300 or is it 8310 eitherway its crap compared to ours. we have more ram and its more stable. Ive seen some without the video recording icon.. which is wierd.. its not hidden or anything.. Also the NEW HOTTNESS usually comes with bugs...
    I am talking about back a couple of years ago when Blackberry was on AT&T T-mobile had the Sidekick as their Flagship phone (what happened to that??) Verizon and Sprint had some whack phones!!! Am I the only one not in denial???
    12-19-09 02:41 PM
    I am talking about back a couple of years ago when Blackberry was on AT&T T-mobile had the Sidekick as their Flagship phone (what happened to that??) Verizon and Sprint had some whack phones!!! Am I the only one not in denial???
    well i am young and back then i didnt need a smartphone!!! i had my first samsung phone and i loved it . it did everything i needed it to do.. Sidekicks are still pretty great texting machines just the OS is the same old just like Rim go figure.. in denial when? back den? who cares thats back then! we living in the world of Pre's Hero's Moment's Tour2'S??? Oh yea, and of course INSTINCTS HD's :/. ..
    12-19-09 04:42 PM
    I have have had Sprint for years when they had $50 for 500 minutes and switched to Nextel for the free incoming ,i1000 plus damn I miss that phone!!!Anyway I am not saying that the service sucks because i always defend them, I hardly get a drop call. I am say that the first thing people do especially teenagers of the USA they look for the phone that's in right now, if Sprint didn't have Blackberry phone we wouldn't even be in this forum right now talking about this, lol, Sprint has had old and busted and everyone else has had new hotness, its just now they are catching up!!! Sprint should be selling Blackberry on the corner ith the damn drug dealers because as much as AT&T and Verizon are charging being with Sprint is a no brainer, I did the math when I was going to get the Storm
    hehe I had same phone same plan.
    Very popular package once upon a time when Nextel had their act together.
    12-20-09 11:18 AM
    Sprint does not pay me to defend them.

When people ask me, I tell them that I have been with them since 3/99 for a reason. They provide me the service that I pay for.
    12-20-09 01:44 PM
    Sprint does not pay me to defend them.
    they do for referrals though.
    12-20-09 02:02 PM
    they do for referrals though.
    LOL, they owe me big money in that area, and collecting it has been fun.
    12-20-09 02:05 PM
    See; via the nice write-up by Kevin...he also would side with the point that I'm making. And that point is that any person that prioritizes what's most important when it comes to their phone, money and provider; knows that it's about the quality of voice/data connectivity first and foremost.

CrackBerry Kevins Hierarchy of Smartphone Needs, Smartphone Round Robin | CrackBerry.com
    Unfortunately, the average consumer doesn't think that way.

AT&T + iPhone.

'Nuff said.

12-21-09 10:09 AM
    Unfortunately, the average consumer doesn't think that way.

AT&T + iPhone.

'Nuff said.

We all know the iphone is a toy
    12-21-09 01:50 PM
    I guess it's like a brand thing.

It's like a BMW owner making fun of a Lexus owner (calling it a Toyota and stuff which is something that BMW owners do all the time) even if the Lexus can outperform his/her BMW.

That was probably a bad example but I hope you get my point

agree, and good natured "ribbings" are one thing, but being downright nasty to someone about their choices isn't (imo) just the nature of the beast I guess.
    12-21-09 02:45 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD